• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Orgasm without physical stimulation

This is a brain disorder I may not object to. It might interfere with work, however.

Um, I don't think you'd want that. They've interviewed people who have this disorder, and they don't like it. It gets old quick and makes you rather non-productive. I think its actually considered a legitimate disability.

Um, humor? :D

Well, the really good ones always make me giggle and clap. But that might be TMI.

I did have a girlfriend who would laugh hysterically when she came. It was really weird the first time, but I quickly adjusted.

My spouse figures it's easy to gauge his approval. He gets applause.

I did have a girlfriend who would laugh hysterically when she came. It was really weird the first time, but I quickly adjusted.

My spouse figures it's easy to gauge his approval. He gets applause.

My old girlfriend might have applauded, but I would have had to untie her.

I logged in today and saw...

Emily Lake responded to a thread Orgasm without physical stimulation:

"You'd have to be; dachshunds are short."

...that is all.

Question about human physiology.....

As any teenage boy knows, it is possible.for a man to Orgasm and ejaculate in his sleep without any physical srimulation. Dont know if this also happens to women.

Is there something enabling that in the sleep state or can it happen while awake as well? Do masters of meditation pull this off?

I am female and I have memories of waking up from the occasional 'hot and steamy dream' feeling completely satisfied. :D<snip>

I am a male and I find it frustrating when that happens. You're lying awake next to your woman who's having
a hot and steamy dream (and don't you believe for a moment that we can't tell), waiting for some action when she wakes up. And when she does, she's already done and all she needs is more cuddling.

So to answer JP's questions, yes, that happens to women; I have no first hand experience of people (men or women) pulling it off while awake, intentionally or otherwise.

I am female and I have memories of waking up from the occasional 'hot and steamy dream' feeling completely satisfied. :D<snip>

I am a male and I find it frustrating when that happens. You're lying awake next to your woman who's having
a hot and steamy dream (and don't you believe for a moment that we can't tell), waiting for some action when she wakes up. And when she does, she's already done and all she needs is more cuddling.

So to answer JP's questions, yes, that happens to women; I have no first hand experience of people (men or women) pulling it off while awake, intentionally or otherwise.

Yeah, because really, it's all about you all the time even when she's asleep. Oh, and cuddling is a burden.

*shakes head*

Yeah, because really, it's all about you all the time even when she's asleep. Oh, and cuddling is a burden.

*shakes head*

I think you're misunderstanding, although I appreciate that I may have expressed myself unfortunately; I'm less willing to appreciate that I am, in fact, a sexist creep, but I'm not entirely confident to exclude that possibility either.

Actually, in the specific occasion I was thinking of, it (i.e., her dream) was about me. I'm pretty confident about that because we have an open relationship and no problem with telling each other when we have hot dreams that feature someone else (no problem there even before our relationship became officially open).

And no, cuddling is not a burden. Cuddling when you're horny and have reason to expect something beyond cuddling (or believe you have reason to expect something beyond cuddling) can be a burden. I know for a fact that it can be a burden for (some) women too, although providing evidence would be TMI more so than this thread already is.

Back
Top Bottom