• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

View attachment 35623

Please keep telling yourself it’s not a cult.
Kind of an illiterate cult...

KJV's Romans 8:17: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
I can't find much about 'government' in that whole chapter...

Kind of an illiterate cult...

I can't find much about 'government' in that whole chapter...

That’s because they’re quoting Isaiah 9:6.
Is it a photoshop, ignorance, partial photoshop? I can't tell anymore. Trump supporters have made it impossible to easily know when something is real or satire.

Maybe it’s satire, and it’s pointing out that religious believers won’t even check their own bible to see if it accurately agrees with their philosophical bent.

Is it a photoshop, ignorance, partial photoshop? I can't tell anymore. Trump supporters have made it impossible to easily know when something is real or satire.

Maybe it’s satire, and it’s pointing out that religious believers won’t even check their own bible to see if it accurately agrees with their philosophical bent.
if it was satire, i'd expect a more biting attribution. Like 1 Corinthians 6:10, that says 'Revilers' are going to Hell', so considering how often Trump uses name-calling and derogatory terms... :D

Just wait. When Trump buys the farm, slumped over in a Florida hotel luxury suite, half a double quarter pounder in one hand, a bunch of fries in the other, the table cloth with his slobber and orange blush powder smeared on it will be preserved as the Shroud of Tampa. God gave me this vision.

The biblical citation explains the name of the group that sponsored the billboard ("joint heirs"),not the billboard's text.

IMHO....

243157160_10157868354086673_9129262221851895699_n.jpg

Except maybe not with such smiley faces as the Flintstones are sporting ...

CONGRESSIONAL DEMOCRATS CONSIDER DEBATING MEASURE TO DEVELOP RESPONSE TO REPUBLICANS IGNORING SUBPOENAS

OCTOBER 11, 2021 WASHINGTON DC - Senate leader Chuck Schumer, flanked by senior Democrat members of Congress, announced Sunday that in coming weeks Democrats plan to debate introducing measures to begin considering possible responses to Trump aides who follow Trump's directive to ignore Congressional subpoenas. "Of course we have the full force of the law on our side" a spokesperson explained, "but as we have seen, that doesn't amount to much when dealing with the Trump cabal."
It is speculated that Congressional Democrats might take the extreme step of issuing a statement of censure again Republicans who do not support enforcing subpoenas, and possibly even submitting a complaint to the DOJ headed by Merrick Garland, who can be counted on to make statements opposing ignoring subpoenas. Asked why Trump has not been indicted for inciting and instructing his followers to commit the criminal act of ignoring subpoenas, the spokesperson referred to historical precedent: "Trump is never indicted for anything" he said. "He even pointed out that he could shoot Chuck Schumer in broad daylight on Fifth Avenue, and never suffer any consequences. So how are we supposed to do anything about him encouraging his goons to continue to behave illegally? Ignoring subpoenas is the least of our problems!"
Heated debate is anticipated in both houses of Congress, as supporters of the US Constitution wage an uphill battle to begin discussion about considering ways to prevent an illegal takeover of the US Government by a disgraced and twice-impeached reality TV star and his crew of convicted felons. "Oh well" Schumer was heard to say, "if Susan Collins, Lisa Murkowski and Mitt Romney won't vote to hold these people responsible, and Joe Manchin and Kristen Sinema side with them, there's really nothing we can do about it but beg the American people not to vote to abolish democracy in America. We plan to beg them in the most forceful ways at our disposal!"

Back
Top Bottom