• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Political Rant Funny Images II

What is this thing about Vance and sofas? Did I miss something?
So the AP had a headline that said it was not true that Vance claimed to have had sex with a sofa. Colbert made a big deal of it going around telling people not to say “JD Vance had sex with a sofa.”

Here, starts about 7:40:

I doubt if he really ever made such a claim. Of course teenagers do jerk off in strange ways. All I can say is I wouldn’t really criticize him if he did, but I sure as hell am not going to explain why.

Last edited:
The future presidential history books are going to be different.

Trump is an idiot without ability to read an intelligence report.

Trump does not understand economics

Trump does not understand following the law.

it is in everybody's interest to vote anybody but Trump.

"Clarence Thomas, Clarence Thomas, Clarence Thomas, whoo, shiiii, Clarence Thomas!"

NSFW/rude/offensive/TW/CN - don't ban me, bro

Trump dicknose woman Clarence Thomas joke.jpg

"Clarence Thomas, Clarence Thomas, Clarence Thomas, whoo, shiiii, Clarence Thomas!" is a parody of a song lyric.

For those who do not know the song I parodied, I highly recommend this one no matter what!

In case you do not see and hear this entire song, or know why and how my above fakequote is funny, here are the lyrics I parodied:

And I can always tell when she gets sex-ified
Because when she gets sex-ified, she start calling my name
She'd say "Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter, Clarence Carter
Clarence Carter, ooh shit, Clarence Carter"

The other night I was strokin' my woman
And it got so good to her, you know what she told me
Let me tell you what she told me, she said
"Stroke it Clarence Carter, but don't stroke so fast
If my stuff ain't tight enough, you can stick it up my' woo!"

I be strokin' ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
I be strokin'

I stroke it to the east
And I stroke it to the west
And I stroke it to the woman that I love the best, huh
I be strokin'

How or why is it funny? What's the joke?

The full implication of my punchline/joke is that the woman in the picture, who wore a "BBC," or, large, dark brown penis and scrotum replica on her actual face, to a Trump rally, did so because she wished to proclaim, in song, that she has found sexual satisfaction while thinking of US Supreme Court Justice Clarence Coke-Can Thomas. The parodied original song by Clarence Carter is about sexual satisfaction with a man named Clarence.

In the song, a happy woman sings the name and praises of a Clarence who gave her consensual sexual pleasure. Therefore, not only did I joke about the visual, but, I was able to use a song about sexual satisfaction, with the same named man, both of whom are Black men and presumed cis; and I further implied that by her literally wearing this penisface to a Trump rally, she implies (as do I) that Donald Trump *also* finds sexual satisfaction with Clarence Thomas.

Pancakes are served and here's the recipe.

I moved to California in 1997, just a couple of years before Kamala Harris was admitted to the California bar. My father was a lawyer who had been practicing in our previous state for close to twenty years. I recall him studying for the bar for weeks and taking a bar exam course. He did pass on his first try, but the California Bar was notoriously difficult and he knew other lawyers who had to take the exam multiple times to pass. The attack on Kamala that she didn’t pass the first time at play well with the ignoranti that comprise his base but it is total weak sauce.

I don’t know if it is still true but at the time at least anyone could take the California Bar, whereas in our previous state it was required to have taken a certain amount of law school coursework to even be able to take the test. Because it was open to all it was made especially difficult.

Last edited:
I moved to California in 1997, just a couple of years before Kamala Harris was admitted to the California bar. My father was a lawyer who had been practicing in our previous state for close to twenty years. I recall him studying for the bar for weeks and taking a bar exam course. He did pass on his first try, but the California Bar was notoriously difficult and he knew other lawyers who had to take the exam multiple times to pass. The attack on Kamala that she didn’t pass the first time at play well with the ignoranti that comprise his base but it is total weak sauce.

I don’t know if it is still true but at the time at least anyone could take the California Bar, whereas in our previous state it was required to have taken a certain amount of law school coursework to even be able to take the test. Because it was open to all it was made especially difficult.
I passed the Alabama bar exam my first try. But I spent night and day studying for at least a month to do so.

Back
Top Bottom