• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Racism And Kamala Harris

Now we're using made up words?
ALL words are made up Jason.
Some are easy to decipher from context and some words need to be explained to some people. Let me help you out:

“Libberpublican” was made up to describe individuals who loudly proclaim and praise their own allegedly “independent” thought processes while “independently” arriving at a place that renders them indistinguishable any other Republican, except by noting the hubris with which they place themselves above the Republicans to which they are otherwise identical.
Sorry, all those other words you had to use to describe this word, those are made up too.
Everyone stop using made up words!!

Oh, shit, now you've got me doing it.

Some are easy to decipher from context and some words need to be explained to some people. Let me help you out:

“Libberpublican” was made up to describe individuals who loudly proclaim and praise their own allegedly “independent” thought processes while “independently” arriving at a place that renders them indistinguishable any other Republican, except by noting the hubris and loud disavowals with which they place themselves above the Republicans, to which they are otherwise identical.
IOW, a libberpublican is a Republican who doesn’t want to admit, and so calls themself libertarian.
It is unsurprising that such a person would have trouble figuring that out.
So you admit you are speaking gibberish. Congratulations.

Under the premise "all words are made up", what warrants inclusion in a dictionary? Why is your word not there?

Last edited:
Of course she's racist. She's a Democrat.

Do you have any support for this bare (barren) assertion?
I need to support the claim that she's a Democrat? She's their nominee for Loki's sake!
Surely you knew he was asking about the racism. Surely you are smart enough to easily and effortlessly detect that.
So what is the purpose of the transparent dodge? It’s not like anyone pays you for clicks.
Let me rewrite my post then to make it easier to understand.

The Democratic Party is generally the more racist party.
Kamala Harris is a member of the Democratic Party.
Therefore assuming racism in general is justified until shown otherwise.
You didn’t answer the question. You just repeated the slur.

Do you have any support for the bare (barren) assertion that the Democratic Party “is generally the more racist party”?
Yes, and I also can support the assertion that the Pope is Catholic and the Sky is Blue.

I’m sorry, but this flippant reply will never do. Those are analytic truths. They are self-evident. Your claim is not self-evident, but in fact is a slur. Please defend it if you can. You can’t.
It is a self-evident analytic truth, but I will defend it anyway. It is also my brown lived experience, which your own philosophy says you aren't allowed to argue against.

The Democratic Party is the party that says minorities cannot get ahead unless there are special government programs put in place to assist them.
The Democratic Party is the one that has politicians simplify their speech when talking to minorities.
The Democratic Party is the one with individuals supporting segregated schools.
The Democratic Party is the one with individuals who use racial slurs whenever a minority dares to not be Democrat.
The Democratic Party is the one that tells people they have to vote according to their race. Moreover it was a very prominent Democrat who claimed that failure to vote for him means one isn't a minority.
The Democratic Party is the party of gun control, a policy initiated to keep firearms out of the hands of minorities.
The Democratic Party is the one with politicians so focused on race they want quotas for corporate boards.
The Democratic Party is the one that had activists come up with "the Progressive Stack". Also the term "BIPOC" which highlights two minority groups in particular, treating everyone else as merely "POC". But hey, the POC part are all brown so they must all think alike.
The Democratic Party is the one that has members using vile racial slurs when minorities dare to dissent from the party line. Take Justice Thomac, often called an "Uncle Clarence Thomas" for daring to not vote according to his skin color.

That's just surface level. Now if you think about the philosophy "the purpose of a system is what it does", things get worse.

Under that philosophy, what we normally think of as failed government programs aren't actually so, because if they actually failed they'd be cut. What they do now is what they are supposed to do. Walter Williams penned many a fine essay about how Great Society programs have destroyed the black family and the black community. Now who are the strongest defenders of those programs?

The Republicans have a different collectivist dichotomy, which is Citizen v. Foreigner. It divides people into groups based not on race but nationality, and consider foreigners to be lesser. The Democrats constantly tip their own hands when saying "they're secretly talking about race" by showing they equate "lesser" with "race". No, the Republicans are quite content to divide simply along the lines of citizenship, and they do, and they love dropping bombs on those with different citizenship. That Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala Harris over Donald Trump shows that he believes Harris would drop more bombs than Trump would.

“Libberpublican” was made up to describe individuals who loudly proclaim and praise their own allegedly “independent” thought processes while “independently” arriving at a place that renders them indistinguishable any other Republican, except by noting the hubris and loud disavowals with which they place themselves above the Republicans, to which they are otherwise identical.
IOW, a libberpublican is a Republican who doesn’t want to admit, and so calls themself libertarian.
It is unsurprising that such a person would have trouble figuring that out.
So you admit you are speaking gibberish. Congratulations.

Under the premise "all words are made up", what warrants inclusion in a dictionary? Why is your word not there?
Gibberish? I had no problem at all understanding it when saw it used.

Why is your word not there?
Too many libberpublicans complained.
They’re pretty much snowflakes.
Tough titty.
I don't know why. It's a perfectly cromulent word.
You just made that up.
At least libberpublican’s meaning arises directly from onomatopoeia.
Libberpublican is a portmanteau.

malamanteau.png

Onomatopoeia means "an un-housetrained puppy", because it's a word that means exactly what it sounds like.

Of course she's racist. She's a Democrat.

Do you have any support for this bare (barren) assertion?
I need to support the claim that she's a Democrat? She's their nominee for Loki's sake!
Surely you knew he was asking about the racism. Surely you are smart enough to easily and effortlessly detect that.
So what is the purpose of the transparent dodge? It’s not like anyone pays you for clicks.
Let me rewrite my post then to make it easier to understand.

The Democratic Party is generally the more racist party.
Kamala Harris is a member of the Democratic Party.
Therefore assuming racism in general is justified until shown otherwise.
You didn’t answer the question. You just repeated the slur.

Do you have any support for the bare (barren) assertion that the Democratic Party “is generally the more racist party”?
Yes, and I also can support the assertion that the Pope is Catholic and the Sky is Blue.

I’m sorry, but this flippant reply will never do. Those are analytic truths. They are self-evident. Your claim is not self-evident, but in fact is a slur. Please defend it if you can. You can’t.
It is a self-evident analytic truth, but I will defend it anyway. It is also my brown lived experience, which your own philosophy says you aren't allowed to argue against.

The Democratic Party is the party that says minorities cannot get ahead unless there are special government programs put in place to assist them.
The Democratic Party is the one that has politicians simplify their speech when talking to minorities.
The Democratic Party is the one with individuals who use racial slurs whenever a minority dares to not be Democrat.
The Democratic Party is the one that tells people they have to vote according to their race. Moreover it was a very prominent Democrat who claimed that failure to vote for him means one isn't a minority.
The Democratic Party is the party of gun control, a policy initiated to keep firearms out of the hands of minorities.
The Democratic Party is the one with politicians so focused on race they want quotas for corporate boards.
The Democratic Party is the one that had activists come up with "the Progressive Stack". Also the term "BIPOC" which highlights two minority groups in particular, treating everyone else as merely "POC". But hey, the POC part are all brown so they must all think alike.
The Democratic Party is the one that has members using vile racial slurs when minorities dare to dissent from the party line. Take Justice Thomac, often called an "Uncle Clarence Thomas" for daring to not vote according to his skin color.

That's just surface level. Now if you think about the philosophy "the purpose of a system is what it does", things get worse.

Under that philosophy, what we normally think of as failed government programs aren't actually so, because if they actually failed they'd be cut. What they do now is what they are supposed to do. Walter Williams penned many a fine essay about how Great Society programs have destroyed the black family and the black community. Now who are the strongest defenders of those programs?

The Republicans have a different collectivist dichotomy, which is Citizen v. Foreigner. It divides people into groups based not on race but nationality, and consider foreigners to be lesser. The Democrats constantly tip their own hands when saying "they're secretly talking about race" by showing they equate "lesser" with "race". No, the Republicans are quite content to divide simply along the lines of citizenship, and they do, and they love dropping bombs on those with different citizenship. That Dick Cheney endorsed Kamala Harris over Donald Trump shows that he believes Harris would drop more bombs than Trump would.

Almost every claim above is 100 percent false, and the few that have a one-night stand with reality are misleading.

The Democratic Party says that exactly nowhere and no when.

Evidence for this extraordinarily idiotic and false claim?

100 percent false, of course.

Evidence? Cite? Anything at all to back up this transparent idiocy?

Absolutely false on both counts. The second thing was Biden joking, but it contained a kernel of truth.

So minorities and non minorities need AK-47s, to, say, slaughter more schoolchildren? Democrats are in favor of banning weapons of horrific destruction in the hands of any individual, and in no way wish to repeal the Second Amendment rights of any individual.

Cite?

No idea what the above is about.
The Democratic Party is the one that has members using vile racial slurs when minorities dare to dissent from the party line.

If you have instances of individual Democrats using “vile racial slurs” when minorities dissent from the party line, then cite them or STFU. Bear in mind that if any person, Democrat or Republican or LIbberpublican uses a vile racial slur for any reason, it does not follow that all members of their party are guilty of said racial slur.

Will dissect the rest of this trash later.

Back
Top Bottom