• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Remember, Antifa only attacks fascists, right?

Another grisly image of a cement-milkshake victim below... just horrible what these antifa thugs are doing
Please kindly refer to my other posts for an explanation of what the purpose of any cement in the milkshakes would have been.

Another grisly image of a cement-milkshake victim below... just horrible what these antifa thugs are doing
Please kindly refer to my other posts for an explanation of what the purpose of any cement in the milkshakes would have been.

Wow, still going on about something that never happened. It's almost as if you want to distract from the fact that people are being publicly embarrassed in entirely harmless ways for being shitty people.

threw milkshakes laced with quick dry cement at him.

Nope. The cement thing is a rumor that hasn't been substantiated.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/02/andy-ngo-antifa-attack-happened-pictures/

I don't care one way or the other if this was true. What alarms me is that there are people supporting it as a good thing to do, true or not. Assault and battery is not something people should be encouraging. Angry mobs is not justice.

From SS camp guards, to NKVD henchman, to ISIS, to Antifa thugs, psychopath assholes will always find some ready excuse to be psychopath assoholes to others.

Reactions: jab
From SS camp guards, to NKVD henchman, to ISIS, to Antifa thugs, psychopath assholes will always find some ready excuse to be psychopath assoholes to others.
Agreed, just read the justifications for the immigration camp from their enthusiastic justifiers, including Trump.

They have an anti nation state ideology that is fueling them.

Do not call Antifa fascist.

Agreed, just read the justifications for the immigration camp from their enthusiastic justifiers, including Trump.

Right. Trump ordered ICE and the border patrol to invade Central America, capture the people there, forcefully transport them across Mexico, and not give them the option to go home. Very apt anology ld.

Right. Trump ordered ICE and the border patrol to invade Central America, capture the people there, forcefully transport them across Mexico, and not give them the option to go home. Very apt anology ld.
Antifa thugs did not order those acts nor do them. Which means my analogy is just as apt as yours.

Anarchist terrorists have played their own very important role in American history. Bad things happen when the elite class isn't afraid of the masses anymore.

"A ruler should always have a noose around his neck.. to keep him upright." ~ Robert Heinlein

They believe that it is acceptable to assault and send to the hospital with a brain hemorrhage a moderate conservative gay Asian man because he dares to report on their behavior.

That is fascist behavior, even if they like to say they support the opposite.

You were so thoroughly swindled by every aspect of the coverage on this, I don't even know where to begin. Ngo is not a journalist, and there was no cement in the fucking milkshakes (sugar dissolves cement, it's why the French antifascists used it to sabotage the construction of prisons back in the 80's and to delay arms manufacture by Nazis in WWII--you cannot make up the irony of this accusation). Just weeks ago, Andy helped literal Nazis dox a bunch of journalists, getting several of them put on the Atomwaffen "kill list." It's not the first time he's done something like this, and if you look up his history with the Proud Boys it becomes clear that Andy is a fucking neo-fascist far right sympathizer who uses Antifa as a way to get himself attention and money, not a journalist of any kind.

I have to agree with Pyramid on this one.

Mr. Ngo claims Antifa people attacked him. I have found no independent investigation that substantiates his allegations. So why the rush to trust his word without verification?

Anybody who throws cement and otherwise initiates violence is a thug and criminal and should not be praised, regardless of what the views or words of the people having peaceful rallies are. That used to be a key liberal value.

Until the neo-nazis became actual nazis, I guess. Regardless, there have always been extremists on both ends of the political spectrum committing all kinds of violence. This nonsense is all herring to paint red by the right to try to justify an "other" so it ultimately defeats its own alleged purpose.

But trying to explain anything rationally to people on those ends of the spectrum--right or left--is pointless.

And, of course, there is always the false flag to consider, but for some reason that's only the purview of the right with their accusations of "crisis actors" and such.

It's all about the gullible; the bundled and the botched--aka, "deplorables"--and making them think they're the greatest generation and all those "others" are out to get them and their freedom fries.

They believe that it is acceptable to assault and send to the hospital with a brain hemorrhage a moderate conservative gay Asian man because he dares to report on their behavior.

That is fascist behavior, even if they like to say they support the opposite.

Whataboutwhataboutwhatabout. Junction!

Has anyone provided any actual evidence that the single person who actually punched Ngo was really an antifa activist?

Anybody who throws cement and otherwise initiates violence is a thug and criminal and should not be praised, regardless of what the views or words of the people having peaceful rallies are. That used to be a key liberal value.

Until the neo-nazis became actual nazis, I guess.

We have people in this story who already believe in assaulting people because they don't agree with them, so we already have actual nazis.

Regardless, there have always been extremists on both ends of the political spectrum committing all kinds of violence.

If you're going to go all Moore-Coulter tell me which one is Andy Ngo.

And, of course, there is always the false flag to consider, but for some reason that's only the purview of the right with their accusations of "crisis actors" and such.

It is common for hospitals to keep people under intense observation for brain hemorrhages when the have had nothing happen to them.

threw milkshakes laced with quick dry cement at him.

Nope. The cement thing is a rumor that hasn't been substantiated.

https://thefederalist.com/2019/07/02/andy-ngo-antifa-attack-happened-pictures/

It looks like the police recklessly based it all on one of their own saying the milkshakes looked like cement to them.

Portland Police Offer No Proof That Protesters Had Milkshakes with "Quick-Dry Cement" - Blogtown - Portland Mercury

"A Lieutenant in the field broadcast information of his observation of a cup with appeared to have material on it consistent with quick drying cement," wrote PPB spokesperson Lt. Tina Jones in an email to the Mercury. "We put out the tweet to bring attention to this potential hazard and to encourage people to contact us if they were the victim of a crime."

It was wrong to assault Ngo for just standing there, no matter how shitty he may be otherwise. But I don't think it deserves that much attention in comparison to other crimes. Like, I'm more worried about the guy shown at the end of the Federalist story with chunks of his scalp missing, assuming he didn't instigate it. I'm down with protesting by throwing milkshakes, but swinging bike locks at bystanders makes you a criminal psychopath. That's not defensive violence, which is the only legitimate use of it by Antifa..

This post lists some other attacks on media by alleged anti-fascists. It's Insane We're Having A 'Debate' Over Whether It's Acceptable To Assault A Journalist - Jesse Singal

There is no justification for those attacks. If you don't want to be filmed, don't show up in a public space at a scheduled PUBLIC protest. Usually when people protest, they do it to be heard and seen to be counted as support for a cause. You are as much as admitting you are there to potentially engage in criminality when you show up wearing masks. You don't have a moral right to not be filmed when you're doing crime.

And maybe worst of all about it is the violence is not helping any legitimate anti-fascism cause. If Ngo is a fascist, you just did him a huge favor. Even if he isn't, you did him a favor, he is getting more attention than ever, and sympathetic attention. He is milking (no pun) this hard.

Ngo is a journalist, but he's a shady journalist.

He is a doxxer https://twitter.com/alsoconnor/status/1145141564324233216

He is a creeper https://twitter.com/christapeterso/status/1146190515269849090

And he is a moronic bigot
Wall Street Journal's Andy Ngo writes cowardly 'Islamic England' - Business Insider
London Has Fallen, According to This Racist Wall Street Journal Op-Ed - Splinternews

He is an admin member of the Portland State freethinkers group that for some reason attracts white supremacists. https://twitter.com/DEdwardBeck/status/1035279376550686720

He doesn't turn his same kind journalistic spotlight on the fascist side of this protests, which deserves it more. In the past, he actually did write about the alt right, but not lately.

He incidentally is also getting some karma for his own past skepticism of injury claimed by antifa. https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1125810756010700805

He sucks, but none of that excuses antifa for their violence and for all the fodder they give him to rightly use against them.

Reactions: WAB
Back
Top Bottom