• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Special Counsel investigation of Trump part 2

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

So now that I have full Subpoena Power because of the Freedom of Speech Sham Indictment by Crooked Joe Biden, Deranged Jack Smith, and the DOJ, it has just been reported that the Unselect January 6th Committee of Political Hacks and Thugs has illegally destroyed their Records and Documents. This is unthinkable, and the Fake Political Indictment against me must be immediately withdrawn. The system is Rigged & Corrupt, very much like the Presidential Election of 2020. We are a

Nation in Decline!

"It has just been reported" is Trump speak for "I'm making it up."
Is he getting to the manic stage of his personality disorder?

I'm not a lawyer. I am not an American (clearly). I have one ever so tiny question;

How in the living fuck is this not an admission of guilt?

"Re-establishing the same secure area that existed during President Trump’s term as President of the United States is a secure, efficient, and cost-effective way for these conversations to take place in a fully secure environment,” his attorneys wrote in the filing Wednesday.

Trump knew they weren't properly secured then. This is going to look real nice at trial.

I'm not a lawyer. I am not an American (clearly). I have one ever so tiny question;

How in the living fuck is this not an admission of guilt?

"Re-establishing the same secure area that existed during President Trump’s term as President of the United States is a secure, efficient, and cost-effective way for these conversations to take place in a fully secure environment,” his attorneys wrote in the filing Wednesday.

Trump knew they weren't properly secured then. This is going to look real nice at trial.
Isn’t it also an admission that he lied about declassifying the documents?

Moving right along!

Special counsel Jack Smith proposed a Jan. 2 trial date on Thursday in his prosecution of former President Trump on four felony charges related to Trump's alleged efforts to stay in power after he lost the 2020 election.

Smith said his team will need four to six weeks to present its case at trial, according to a federal court filing.

Finishing up right before Super Tuesday.

And the defense will require four to six minutes to present all of their evidence. Plus two weeks to talk about Hunter Biden, one week on Hillary and the deep state, and at least a day for each perfect phone call.

Conservative Case Emerges to Disqualify Trump for Role on Jan. 6

WASHINGTON — Two prominent conservative law professors have concluded that Donald J. Trump is ineligible to be president under a provision of the Constitution that bars people who have engaged in an insurrection from holding government office. The professors are active members of the Federalist Society, the conservative legal group, and proponents of originalism, the method of interpretation that seeks to determine the Constitution’s original meaning.

The professors — William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas — studied the question for more than a year and detailed their findings in a long article to be published next year in The University of Pennsylvania Law Review.

WASHINGTON — Two prominent conservative law professors have concluded that Donald J. Trump is ineligible to be president under a provision of the Constitution that bars people who have engaged in an insurrection from holding government office. The professors are active members of the Federalist Society, the conservative legal group, and proponents of originalism, the method of interpretation that seeks to determine the Constitution’s original meaning.

The professors — William Baude of the University of Chicago and Michael Stokes Paulsen of the University of St. Thomas — studied the question for more than a year and detailed their findings in a long article to be published next year in The University of Pennsylvania Law Review.
Whom would they need to convince to actually *disqualify* him from running?

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump.

The following TRUTH is a quote by highly partisan Judge Tanya Chutkan, angrily sentencing a J-6er in October of 2022. She obviously wants me behind bars. VERY BIASED & UNFAIR!

"I SEE THE VIDEOTAPES. I SEE THE FOOTAGE OF THE FLAGS AND THE SIGNS THAT PEOPLE WERE CARRYING AND THE HATS THAT THEY WERE WEARING, AND THE GARB. AND THE PEOPLE WHO MOBBED THAT CAPITOL WERE THERE IN FEALTY, IN LOYALTY, TO ONE MAN, NOT TO THE CONSTITUTION, OF WHICH MOST OF THE PEOPLE WHO COME BEFORE ME SEEM WOEFULLY IGNORANT; NOT TO THE IDEALS OF THIS COUNTRY, AND NOT TO THE PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY. IT'S A BLIND LOYALTY TO ONE PERSON WHO, BY THE WAY, REMAINS FREE TO THIS DAY." Judge Tanya Chutkan!

Clarence? Gini?

Clarence?
I think there's a long list before getting to that point. For example, whoever makes the ballots in each county of each state. Whoever certifies election results, etc. I think that the situation is messy enough that the people who would need to be convinced (i.e., election officials in Trump-leaning counties) will be the least likely to be convinced. If a governor of a state overruled the election officials we're just leading further into the murk of people not trusting elections and a stronger division of the country politically.

we're just leading further into the murk of people not trusting elections and a stronger division of the country politically.

I fear that is the case with any effort to repair the damage Trump has done.
”See? Trump was right! It’s damaged!”

PREDICTION:
If Trump is not on the ballot for the general election, then he will receive the most write-in votes of any candidate in any election, ever.

PREDICTION:
If Trump is not on the ballot for the general election, then he will receive the most write-in votes of any candidate in any election, ever.
Who would that help?
Prob’ly not the nominee.
If not nominated, Trump would give full-throated support to the Republican nominee; that person would be his get-out-of-jail-free card.

PREDICTION:
Who would that help?
Prob’ly not the nominee.
If not nominated, Trump would give full-throated support to the Republican nominee; that person would be his get-out-of-jail-free card.
get out of FEDERAL jail "free", that is. I don't give MAGAts that much credit.... they will either not show up to vote or write him in, regardless.... IMO.

Back
Top Bottom