• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Syed's Mega-Thread

Syed I can feel my soul when I lick a 9V battery. Not trying to endanger anyone willing to try, but gently licking the crown at the top of a Duracell... YES. I replaced the fillings in my teeth with nonconductive materials just to get closer to the feeling. Maybe the engine, you could say.

Certain drugs can give the same effect but it is cheaper and somehow more ritualistic to use a fresh from the pack battery. I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this to you if this is something you've been meditating on for a minute.

And yes you're correct in my opinion. About every living thing having electricity doing strange things inside. Take the brain for example. What is really going on inside there, with the electricities bouncing around and whatnot. What is electricity to you? How does electricity from the soul light up the brain? I've been wondering what invisible devices make that happen. And why?

9v is for wusses. A truly religious seeker would use a wall socket. And a truly enlightened one would use a 220v outlet. :p

Soul = Electricity = Battery = Engine of all creatures

this is my new religious theory

when god made creature with clay then ( GOD ) breath something into clay-dummy and the clay-adam come to live

every living creatures have electricity or soul

soul makes us living creature

when we died our soul no-longer in our dead-body

this should be end to mystery of what is death ?

Actually Syed, "soul" is a perversion of a word that meant "breath".
What you have is not a theory - it's a hypothesis at best, and an un-testable one at that.

no, god breath "soul" into human

9v is for wusses. A truly religious seeker would use a wall socket. And a truly enlightened one would use a 220v outlet.

I totally agree, and I would practice that if I had the balls. One practice session is probably all it would take, to learn all secrets of the great engine. I just carry a 9v around as sort of a totem, ya know. Guess I'm just a poser like that. Meth addicts are up the street reaching true divinity with car batteries, and here I am with my little 9v. Why go at all if you're not going hard, huh.

I logged back in because I remembered that rechargeable 9v is a NO-GO. I didn't want to put anyone in any danger. Alkaline only. 9v ONLY. No rechargeable batteries of any kind should be used in worship. Not only is it blasphemous, it is also dangerous.

Last edited:
Break down the parts of a battery and relate them to your idea of the soul.

What is a battery and what is it made of?

Well I think it is neat to make up your own God based on instinct and then be vague about it. The right thing to do here is be vague about this. That will probably make more progress than explaining the properties of magic electrical stuff, which would take lifetimes.

Zinc is what batteries are made of, Syed. Choice name for a God, and for all I know, there already is one by that name. But base metals can't conduct souls, can they? I'm not a metal scientist so who knows. You're losing me in the battery compartment but I'm still all about GOD, and explaining to ourselves what it is. Accepting that it is there. If only for peace, ya know.

And btw I am 200% with you on electricity having something to do with souls. They zap into a baby fetus through electricity and boot up the brain like a computer. It is all like... a crazy technology if you think about it. I'd love to get my hands on one of those damn machines. Where do they keep the souls during intermission, and for how long? Damn, I'd settle for a soul stealing machine over the secrets of the universe anyday. Jees I want one of those machines. Or are they engines? And what kind of battery would the engine use to start with? That is another paradox.

You're screwed, Syed. Too many unanswerables. Easier to jus be Christian if you ask me. There is enough to work with there. It all has super special double meanings in Holy books. Quadruple meanings if need be. You could fashion a satisfactory explanation while meditating in a Baptist Church. Hearing the parts you want and snickering at the dumb parts, kind of like we already do in life, just to survive.

No - in the beginning, God receieved pious offerings in the spirit in which they were intended. After a time, the offerings became like Papal indulgences - they weren't offered with penitent, humble hearts but with irreverence and self-righteous legalism (or banal apathy).
And God called us out declaring that all these so-called 'offerings' were a sham and a fraud. Moreover, God rightly declared that He didn't need to be 'offered' what already belonged to Him.

That's kind of a waste. Why didn't he call people out before they started doing it then and save everyone a lot of bother? It's kind of pointless to be able to see the future if you're just going to pretend to act surprised when things happen.

It's also a terrible precedent. Who knows when God will come with the new Bible 2.0 and everything we thought was the Lords will turns out to have been a misunderstanding all along? Why bother with the Bible then?

Break down the parts of a battery and relate them to your idea of the soul.

What is a battery and what is it made of?

i used words battery, electricity and engine as an example to explain what is soul

soul in our body work as electricity, our brain need some form of electricity to be able to work

when a female get pregnant god put soul into fully developed fetuses after that fetuses baby become LIVE

WHAT IS DEATH?

death is when god take out our soul from our body in appointed time

Last edited:
To be fair, though, all those verses where God said he liked offerings were meant metaphorically. It's only the ones where he says he doesn't like them which can be taken literally.

No - in the beginning, God receieved pious offerings in the spirit in which they were intended. After a time, the offerings became like Papal indulgences - they weren't offered with penitent, humble hearts but with irreverence and self-righteous legalism (or banal apathy).
And God called us out declaring that all these so-called 'offerings' were a sham and a fraud. Moreover, God rightly declared that He didn't need to be 'offered' what already belonged to Him.

Your god seems like a little pissant.

death is when god take out our soul from our body in appointed time

I know. And what device does God use to do this? How are the souls removed? What other contraptions are involved in the time of appointment? Where, and how long? Are there many guards? Can you break down the terrain for me here? Hypothetically could one borrow or steal this supposed device, or devices

WHAT IS DEATH

"Nature's Slow Rape" is what someone here called it. How could anyone disagree with that?

soul in our body work as electricity, our brain need some form of electricity to be able to work

Those two things are obvious and they don't help explain where the device is.

Hypothetically could a disembodied soul gain access to the device? If you never ponder these things you'll never truly apprehend God and his souls. That is the endgame here, right? I know making the battery and getting an investor for the engine are one step of many but lets be clear.

otr though Syed I totally understand that through some force we can't understand, "souls" jump from place to place. That is true in my opinion. A battery is as good a word as any to use. Please go on.

Syed, why do you think that you know?

because science can not explain death and life

quran explained both

So what did Islamic biologists actually achieve with this remarkable knowledge that nobody else had? Over the period from, say, 600 AD to 1500? Can you name one disease they cured, for instance?

Alleged knowledge that you can't demonstrate the use of is pretty unimpressive.

Your god seems like a little pissant.

No need for rudeness. Be nice to our theist guests.

Back
Top Bottom