• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

“I’m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,” Trump, the Republican nominee for US president, told supporters at a rally in Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday.
Effectively says he was paid off.
ae476d8033bcf74d4a8dbad7741eaeaa.gif

Kamala has taken an eight-point lead over The Orange Goon in a new Marquette Law School poll. . :)

“I’m for electric cars, I have to be because Elon endorsed me very strongly,” Trump, the Republican nominee for US president, told supporters at a rally in Atlanta, Georgia, on Saturday.
Yea, I'd rub my mother-in-laws sore bunions on demand for $45 million a month! Let alone adopt electric cars.

Yea, I'd rub my mother-in-laws sore bunions on demand for $45 million a month! Let alone adopt electric cars.
Hell, I'd rub them for $2000/mo. Unless there's something I don't know... :unsure:

Trump is Coping HARD : r/BreakingPoints

Truth Details | Truth Social
What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!

This is the most Radical Left duo in American history. There has never been anything like it, and there never will be again. Crazy Kamabla is, indeed, CRAZY. I HEAR THERE IS A BIG MOVEMENT TO “BRING BACK CROOKED JOE.”

Kamabla Harris is afraid to Debate me on FoxNews. She will be easier to defeat on the Debate Stage than Crooked Joe Biden, just watch!

Does the big baby need a diaper change? He makes his VP seem sober, or at least someone that one can have a conversation with.

This is the most Radical Left duo in American history. There has never been anything like it, and there never will be again. Crazy Kamabla is, indeed, CRAZY. I HEAR THERE IS A BIG MOVEMENT TO “BRING BACK CROOKED JOE.”
Yeah... this is the most radically liberal ticket since Biden-Harris, which was the most radically liberal ticket since Clinton-Kaine, who was the most radically liberal ticket since Obama-Biden... etc...

No one knows what Kamabla means, not even his campaign.

When asked for an explanation, the Trump campaign was similarly evasive. “Kamabla represents all the hurt and misery the Biden-Harris administration has brought to every single American,” Trump campaign spokesman Steven Cheung told me via email.

But one possibility is the "bla" is supposed to mean "blah."

It seems he's trying to make "Kama-Blah" work. Based on the stupid old trope that she's dull and boring and mumbles and speaks in word-salads.

Other speculations include:

- it's an effort to blend Kamala and Obama into one word.
- it sounds a bit like "mob"... Kah-MOB-lah.
- some racists can't get over how many 'unamerican' names are around nowadays and will mock them by treating them like a random jumble of letters to express their contempt.

Whence "Kamabla"? Is there a reference I'm missing, or is it just a random mispelling?
My theory is that as Trump continues his mental regression, his mind goes back to the good old days. In that case, the early 2000s with the whole "Democrats love NAMBLA" bullshit. This "Kamabla" brain fart is the result.

Did anyone else watch Trump's so called conference with news reporters earlier today? OMG. He was crazier than ever, making up more shit than ever. Some of my favs were that Harris only has about 1500 people at her rallies but he had over 80,000 at some of his. He is far ahead of her in the polls. There is no way she can win. Hillary was a smart woman, but Kamella ( the way he pronounced her name ) isn't smart at all. He went on and on. Oh and nobody was harmed on Jan 6th, October 7th would never have happened if he was president etc. etc. I read part of the NYTImes fact checking, but the truth is that anyone who has been half way paying attention, knew that just about everything he said was false. It seems like he's losing it even more by the day. Why don't people realize that? How can they still support this sick, dangerous man? I just don't get it.

Oh and just for those of us who live in Georgia....Kemp would never have won without him, blah blah blah. I had read that a lot of Kemp supporters are angry at Don the con for criticizing our governor. I'm not a fan of Kemp but compared to Trump, he's not bad.

Oh wait. I can't help myself. He claimed that inflation was 1% when he was in office and inflation is all Biden's fault etc. etc. I do wonder why the news reporters gave him so much time, unless they were hoping people would see how nuts he is.

Trump is Coping HARD : r/BreakingPoints

What are the chances that Crooked Joe Biden, the WORST President in the history of the U.S., whose Presidency was Unconstitutionally STOLEN from him by Kamabla, Barrack HUSSEIN Obama, Crazy Nancy Pelosi, Shifty Adam Schiff, Cryin’ Chuck Schumer, and others on the Lunatic Left, CRASHES the Democrat National Convention and tries to take back the Nomination, beginning with challenging me to another DEBATE. He feels that he made a historically tragic mistake by handing over the U.S. Presidency, a COUP, to the people in the World he most hates, and he wants it back, NOW!!!

Kamabla Harris is afraid to Debate me on FoxNews. She will be easier to defeat on the Debate Stage than Crooked Joe Biden, just watch!

Does the big baby need a diaper change? He makes his VP seem sober, or at least someone that one can have a conversation with.
He sounds exactly like Barbos to me.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz does not own any stocks, securities or real estate, per the newly minted Democratic vice presidential candidate’s most recent financial disclosures.

Axios first reported the disclosures Wednesday following the announcement Tuesday that Walz would join Vice President Harris on the Democratic ticket to oppose former President Trump and his running mate, Sen. JD Vance (R-Ohio).

The findings come from the disclosures that Walz filed earlier this year as governor and in 2018 during his last year serving in the House. Walz represented Minnesota’s 1st Congressional District from 2007 to 2019 before being elected to his first term as governor.

The disclosure he filed as governor shows that he did not report any businesses owned, securities or real estate. It also does not mention any speaking fees or book deals.

MILWAUKEE – A new Marquette Law School Poll national survey finds Vice President Kamala Harris is the choice for president of 52% of registered voters and former President Donald Trump is the choice of 48%. Among likely voters, Harris receives 53% and Trump 47%. These results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.

MILWAUKEE – A new Marquette Law School Poll national survey finds Vice President Kamala Harris is the choice for president of 52% of registered voters and former President Donald Trump is the choice of 48%. Among likely voters, Harris receives 53% and Trump 47%. These results include voters who initially did not choose Harris or Trump but who were then asked whom they would vote for if they had to choose.
Here's what gamblers on Predictit say:
1723151789426.png
...and we all know gamblers know best, which is why they always win.
But seriously, some also have started to bet that Trump won't end up as the Republican Candidate.

Back
Top Bottom