• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

How are lot sizes impacted in any significant way by a second stairwell? Also, many apartment building apartments have windows only on one side.

The issue with affordable housing, it is affordable housing and by nature, it is less than the adjacent housing, which can impact adjacent housing values. This leaves us stuck in a cycle of debilitating self-interest.

Obviously you didn't click on the video!
I had seen that video before, and it really does need to be watched to understand the statements being made.

I had seen that video before, and it really does need to be watched to understand the statements being made.

[surprised] Did I click on a link you posted? Or do you and I just follow similar weird alternatives to the usual TikTok/Taylor Swift? 8-)
I don't recall how I found it in the first place. It may have just come up on my YouTube feed and it looked interesting.

Trump posted an AI deep fake of Taylor Swift endorsing him for his presidency.

WTF is wrong with him? He keeps insulting the people he needs to win. Just appealing to the base isn't going to cut it.

WTF is wrong with him? He keeps insulting the people he needs to win. Just appealing to the base isn't going to cut it.

Lets hope she sues him. She can afford real lawyers instead of quacks.
Hey CF, given the amount of AI out there, I doubt anyone could sue anyone for sharing an AI-generated image. I think the best that celebs can hope for is to tell Trump and other GOP politicians to stop using their songs without authorization.

Swift is on-record as opposing Trump, and he knows it. His share and comment are nothing that Taylor Swift could sue him over. He knows that his "I accept" comment is a joke. His fans may be less aware.

besides, isn't our own government aka The People losing literally every lawsuit against Trump, now that SCOTUS said Nixon was an okay and corect dude??

Lets hope she sues him. She can afford real lawyers instead of quacks.
Very hard to sue celebrities. Actual malice has to be shown to be successful.

Well, after a lot of pressure Kamala Harris has come out with a few platform points.

Of course I disagree with price controls, as much as I expect many people here to agree with them, so no point talking too much about them. But it appears she's trying to copy Trump's homework but change it enough to look different.

Trump/Vance: Increase the Child Tax Credit from $2,500 per year to $5,000 per year.
Harris/Walz: Increase the Child Tax Credit from $2,500 per year to $6,000 for the first year and $3,600 each year afterwards.

So the sum by the end of year 2 is:
Trump/Vance: $10,1000
Harris/Walz: $9,600

Fascinating. I understand though. Republicans prefer giving away money on the front end, Democrats prefer giving money away on the back end.

He's not only a malignant narcissist, he's a life-long career criminal. And rather stupid.

But I think there are other people almost like him in most penitentiaries, and in many mental hospitals. It is the tens of millions of Americans who vote for him whose very existence is so astounding and preposterous.

Well, after a lot of pressure Kamala Harris has come out with a few platform points.

Of course I disagree with price controls, as much as I expect many people here to agree with them,

Probably you're wrong, but what else is new?

so no point talking too much about them. But it appears she's trying to copy Trump's homework but change it enough to look different.

Same-same, Everybody's same-same, same-same. Except for the Wonderful Wizard of Oz and the LP.

Another topic where everybody but the LP is same-same is that useless paper dollar. Only the LP is courageous enough to say "Stop allowing the dollar! Blow up the Fed!!" Replace the dollar with what? Who knows?! Who cares!!! Platinum! Beanie Babies! Pieces of paper with Ayn Rand's picture on them! Who knows! Who cares! Anything but that so-called same-same dollar which has turned the U.S.A. into the poorest worst-run country on the planet!!!!! . . . . Fascism! Anarchy! AOC! MTG! Same-same!!!!!"

Of course I disagree with price controls, as much as I expect many people here to agree with them, so no point talking too much about them. But it appears she's trying to copy Trump's homework but change it enough to look different.

Trump/Vance: Increase the Child Tax Credit from $2,500 per year to $5,000 per year.
Harris/Walz: Increase the Child Tax Credit from $2,500 per year to $6,000 for the first year and $3,600 each year afterwards.

Fascinating. I understand though. Republicans prefer giving away money on the front end, Democrats prefer giving money away on the back end.
When Democrats in the Senate tried to raise the Child Tax Credit a few weeks ago, not a single Republican voted in favor. Vance didn’t even bother to show up. So you can stuff your “Kamala copying the republicans” BS. Vance can go fuck a sofa.

When Democrats in the Senate tried to raise the Child Tax Credit a few weeks ago, not a single Republican voted in favor. Vance didn’t even bother to show up. So you can stuff your “Kamala copying the republicans” BS. Vance can go fuck a sofa.

Talk is cheap. Republicans talk a lot of shit! They are going to fix the border, balance the budget, pass infrastructure, increase child tax credit, lower R&D taxes, withdraw from Afghanistan, and etc and etc. And yet they don't pass shit. The current republican party is the worst legislative group in many many years.

Is Harris going to name another Gorsuch to the Supreme Court too?

Yeah, Harris isn't exactly storming the pitch with a massive platform (granted the DNC has one though it does support Biden's run for President in 2024). But we all know this is strategic. Her run is quite the bit unusual, so they are playing things differently, and based on the response of polling, they are doing what they need to do to win. I'm pretty certain I'd raise the same objection you have if a GOP'er had the tables turned on them and would likely indicate the above more negatively. Partisanship and all.

The reality, however, is there is only one thing that really matters in the last 25 years, and it is the Supreme Court nominations. A Trump win will solidify a super majority for far-right wing justices for a generation plus. A Harris victory will at least delay that.

Talk is cheap. Republicans talk a lot of shit! They are going to fix the border, balance the budget, pass infrastructure, increase child tax credit, lower R&D taxes, withdraw from Afghanistan, and etc and etc. And yet they don't pass shit. The current republican party is the worst legislative group in many many years.
Jason isn't a Republican. He just likes to repeatedly point out, from his pedestal, that the Democrats aren't perfect.

I'm certain that Jason thinks the GOP appointed justices were very wrong in saying the President is effectively immune from prosecution. He just doesn't have any fun in saying it.

Back
Top Bottom