• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

The Race For 2024

I don't get it. Not much happens in the video. Did I miss something significant? And what does IJBOL mean?

The only thing I can see is the word "fuckin'", which maybe women are not supposed to say? I dunno. IJBOL stands for "I Just Burst Out Laughing" in internet acronym slang.

I don't get it. Not much happens in the video. Did I miss something significant? And what does IJBOL mean?

The only thing I can see is the word "fuckin'", which maybe women are not supposed to say? I dunno. IJBOL stands for "I Just Burst Out Laughing" in internet acronym slang.

Sheesh. Is there a Geezer’s Online Guide To Acronyms (GOGTA) somewhere?
(Urban dictionary can’t keep up)

According to right wingers, this video is going to destroy Harris' campaign.

I believe "IJBOL" is a shorthand for "ROFL", which itself is an abbreviation of "LOL". In my day, we took the time to type out the entire word "Ha".

I believe "IJBOL" is a shorthand for "ROFL", which itself is an abbreviation of "LOL". In my day, we took the time to type out the entire word "Ha".

That's the point. Subsequent generations wish to avoid being perceived as old fogeys, even if it means using more letters.

Eh. Abbreviations are a young man's game. I just sort of fart at the screen and then vote a local conservative onto the School Board.

Back
Top Bottom