• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

You just bought a tomahawk and are trying to find an excuse to use it, aren't you?
No. Absolutely not! I do not own a tomahawk!

Buuuuuut........, i may already know that one of my birthday gifts next month will come from AllTribes Replicas. So, either moccasins or...

To preface, we have noticed for a couple of months that Angel Soft toilet paper, long our favored brand, seemed to be having manufacturing or QC tissue issues. I saw an ad for them online and thereby arrived on their facebook page:

Elixir
to
Angel Soft
August 30 at 12:59 PM ·

Boy, this product went down the dumper in a hurry. Used to be the best value, now it's worthless.
I'm assuming the brand was acquired and the new owners plan to put it back on the blocks after one quarter of record profitability due to corners cut in the mfg process.

Angel Soft:
Hi Elixir. To clarify, we are and have been part of the same privately held parent company for many years (Georgia-Pacific). GP consistently evaluates its products and looks for ways to improve them based on the preferences of our consumers, and during testing we found that consumers tended to prefer this product over our previous product which is why we made this change. We hope you'll consider giving us a try, and thanks for your comment

Elixir:

Angel Soft , it’s hard to believe that anyone, let alone a majority of a focus group, would prefer this to your “old” product. It delaminates if you look at it funny, tears wherever it wants and worst of all, sticks to your butt when it delaminates.

I attached a picture of the shredded, de laminated end of a fairly new roll.. Anyhow, I thought it was funny that they had replied at all, so I handed my phone to Mrs Elixir.

"WHO THE HELL IS ANGEL ... soft ..." she trailed off before collapsing in laughter so badly that she was mad at me for the fact that she peed her pants.
Yes, I married someone who is capable of being jealous of toilet paper. :(

Soooooooo many people are sending this to me... Hopefully my son's fiance does. Then i will reply with THE DEAL IS STRUCK!!
but i suspect she's too canny for that.

I was going to send it but ZiprHead beat me to it. Another link:

https://nypost.com/2019/09/03/maid-...ume-after-being-told-she-could-wear-anything/

T-Rex costume takes the cake (so to speak), but I also enjoy the folks [guys, including groom, plus red-dress-girl] in fancy clothes with tennis-shoes/sneakers.

55608123_824199694601857_2329617573047435264_n.jpg

Oxford University researchers have discovered the densest element yet known to science.
The new element, Governmentium (symbol=Gv), has one neutron, 25 assistant neutrons, 88 deputy neutrons and 198 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 312.
These 312 particles are held together by forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called pillocks.
Since Governmentium has no electrons, it is inert. However, it can be detected, because it impedes every reaction with which it comes into contact.
A tiny amount of Governmentium can cause a reaction that would normally take less than a second, to take from 4 days to 4 years to complete.
Governmentium has a normal half-life of 2 to 6 years.
It does not decay, but instead undergoes a reorganisation in which a portion of the assistant neutrons and deputy neutrons exchange places.
In fact, Governmentium's mass will actually increase over time, since each reorganisation will cause more morons to become neutrons, forming isodopes.
This characteristic of moron promotion leads some scientists to believe that Governmentium is formed whenever morons reach a critical concentration.
This hypothetical quantity is referred to as a critical morass.
When catalysed with money, Governmentium becomes Administratium (symbol=Ad), an element that radiates just as much energy as Governmentium, since it has half as many pillocks but twice as many morons.

Back
Top Bottom