• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

What a difference a year makes!

2020: Scoring drugs is a bad thing.

2021: Dozens of Facebook groups exist specifically to help people score drugs and even have government help in doing so.

Did the thread "videos that make you laugh" disappear? Did it just not exist in the first place, and I only imagined it? Or maybe it's there and I just couldn't find it? Anyway, I was looking for that thread to post this in, but this was the closest I could find, Not "images that make you laugh", because it's a video, and it's also music and there isn't a "music that makes you laugh" thread either. And it's really the music that makes me laugh. Or rather, the lyrics. Because there are a few musical jokes in there, but nothing too obvious, and there definitely isn't, and has never been, a "musical jokes" thread. So it's kinda the lyrics that make me laugh.

All of which is to say, these two have been popping up in my youtube feed recently, and making me laugh, and this song in particular I found appropriate for this forum (although assuredly NSFW - "obscenity" + "blasphemy"). Without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, The Loophole by Garfunkel and Oates.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGH3VI2eWWs[/YOUTUBE]

Child unknowingly tweets from US nuclear command's account

Some jokingly said the cryptic tweet, ";l;;gmlxzssaw," was a US nuclear launch code. Others, that the Pentagon had been hacked...But Stratcom told reporter Mikael Thalen of the Daily Dot that the tweet was no secret message, and was instead the result of a Stratcom social media editor working from home.

53792d45bc6925a8a10e0e5a243b2ea1

I look forward to following string of tweets from president Biden:

"Launch nukes"

"Launch nuclear weapons"

"How do I launch nukes?"

"Google how do I launch nukes?"

"Jill the phone isn't working again."

So I woke up and my dog is laying on the back patio covered in dirt with a rabbit in his mouth. The rabbit's not bloody, just dirty. My neighbor's kids raise blue ribbon rabbits. I instantly knew it was one of theirs.

I took the rabbit away from my dog, rushed inside, and washed all the dirt off it before my neighbors could come home. It was stiff but I heard some animals play dead when they are afraid but I couldn't remember which ones. I took it and placed it back in one of the cages in their back yard then I ZOOMED back home.

Not 30 minutes later I hear my neighbors screaming so I go out and ask them what's wrong? They tell me their rabbit died three days ago and they buried it but now it's back in the cage.

(found on the Monster Talk Facebook page)

Back
Top Bottom