• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

You may need a dark sense of humor, but I haven't laughed this hard in months....
Google 'Deborah is the new Karen' and pick any of the videos that come up. (About 20 minutes long unless you watch one with extra commentary.)
No way would I add spoilers to this. You must experience it yourself.

You may need a dark sense of humor, but I haven't laughed this hard in months....
Google 'Deborah is the new Karen' and pick any of the videos that come up. (About 20 minutes long unless you watch one with extra commentary.)
No way would I add spoilers to this. You must experience it yourself.
My sense of humor is dark, but I didn’t get any laughs from that. A Karen is an asshole with a massive sense of entitlement, and I enjoy seeing them taken down. This looked more like a substance abuse and/or mental health problem. I felt sympathy for the LEOs who had to deal with it.

Only in 'Stralia
A remote Australian community has taken revenge on a massive saltwater crocodile by eating the 3.6-meter (11.8-foot) beast blamed for devouring pets and chasing children.

On Wednesday, police in the town of Bulla in Australia’s Northern Territory shot the crocodile after deeming it a “significant risk to the community.”

The animal was barbecued after it was shot by police. - Northern Territory Police
In a statement, Northern Territory Police said the predator “had been stalking and lunging out of the water at children and adults” and had “also reportedly taken multiple community dogs.”

In a waste-conscious move, the crocodile was “prepared for a feast in the traditional manner,” police said,...

A remote Australian community has taken revenge on a massive saltwater crocodile by eating the 3.6-meter (11.8-foot) beast blamed for devouring pets
So now people are literally eating their pets!

😱

Sounds small for a "massive" salty - I hear they get to 20'.
No. They are eating the thing that ate their pets!
So basically they are eating their pets.

:tomato:
I get it now. Hmmm… depends on how long ago the croc got the pets.

I had salt water crocodile sausages many years ago at the Moorooka street festival. It's not bad - a bit like pork, but a bit not like anything else except crocodile.

The guy selling the snags was ready to deck the next person to order one and add "...and make it snappy".

Back
Top Bottom