• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Things that make you laugh...

462011704_458764390533122_5310699572853675580_n.jpg

And then I was thrown out of art class.

Haven't heard of cows but it's definitely an issue. Wildlife tends to like our clothing because we sweat in it--they see a salt source.
Oh jeez Loren, don’t we have bigger things to worry about? So animals steal our clothes.
In Australia, they kill you.

When I bought my custom insoles, I was told to keep them in my tent if I went camping. One customer reported having his shoes stolen by a coyote. He followed the tracks until he found a shoe, with the insole missing, and then again until he found the other shoe, also with the insole missing.

Haven't heard of cows but it's definitely an issue. Wildlife tends to like our clothing because we sweat in it--they see a salt source.
Oh jeez Loren, don’t we have bigger things to worry about? So animals steal our clothes.
That's absurd. None of my clothes have ever even tried to kill me.

That's absurd. None of my clothes have ever even tried to kill me.
My clothes have never tried to kill me but have told me I'm fat numerous times. :mad:

Not sure if this is a thing that makes me want to laugh or cry, but speaking of clothes...

This morning I was running a little late so I rushed to get dressed and out the door. Put on the work pants I wore yesterday. Went to Home Depot and got some stuff. Drove to my destination. Was getting out of my truck when I noticed something falling out of the left leg of my pants. I pulled it out. It said Hanes on it. It was yesterday's underwear, that apparently never made it fully out of pants when I got undressed the night before. It made me wonder. Is this what my life is going to be like going forward as a senior? I was able to convince myself not to get too stressed about it, as it could have been worse. It could have fallen out when I was walking around Home Depot and some cute girl behind me could have picked them up and said, "Are these yours?" :eek:

Not sure if this is a thing that makes me want to laugh or cry, but speaking of clothes...

This morning I was running a little late so I rushed to get dressed and out the door. Put on the work pants I wore yesterday. Went to Home Depot and got some stuff. Drove to my destination. Was getting out of my truck when I noticed something falling out of the left leg of my pants. I pulled it out. It said Hanes on it. It was yesterday's underwear, that apparently never made it fully out of pants when I got undressed the night before. It made me wonder. Is this what my life is going to be like going forward as a senior? I was able to convince myself not to get too stressed about it, as it could have been worse. It could have fallen out when I was walking around Home Depot and some cute girl behind me could have picked them up and said, "Are these yours?" :eek:
Don't worry... the odds that a cute girl would pick up the underwear that just fell out of an old man's pants is virtually nil.

Cute girls? I must be going to the wrong Home Depot.

You didn't know about this?

Single women who’ve been let down by the men they’ve met online started a funny TikTok trend in 2023 where they are going to Home Depot to find a husband. Why not? If you’re looking for a hard-working man, that’s probably where to find one.

I've had quite a few women hit on me in Home Depot before, actually. It is a thing.

Cute girls? I must be going to the wrong Home Depot.

You didn't know about this?

Single women who’ve been let down by the men they’ve met online started a funny TikTok trend in 2023 where they are going to Home Depot to find a husband. Why not? If you’re looking for a hard-working man, that’s probably where to find one.

I've had quite a few women hit on me in Home Depot before, actually. It is a thing.
So... you go there in your spare time, and just stand around pretending to be interested in ... stuff?
Sounds , uh, relaxing.

Back
Top Bottom