• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

To Give You a Size of the Immense and Growing Size of Illegal Immigration

I don't think you've been following along
It's not me it's you.
Biden regime is losing on all fronts, including Mexico border.
The Democrats have been winning election after election up and down the ballot. Trump's primary turnout numbers are dismal. MAGA has fractured the Republican party and they STILL haven't walked away from them. They are getting their asses handed to them.

I don't know what RT is telling you but it's wrong.

The only hope Russia has of exiting this embarrassment of a war with a shred of dignity is for the US to stop sending outdated left-over weaponry to Ukraine.
Sorry, had to be said. Ukraine has been holding up against Russia's paper military using drones bought off of Amazon, molatov cocktails, angry farmwives, and US leftovers. I think any chance Russia had of retaining dignity is a couple of years gone at this point.

We've known Russia was lying about their military capabilities for several decades now. We just didn't realize exactly HOW BADLY they've been lying. Sheesh. Their brand new battle tanks taken out by Bradleys. They ought to be ashamed, but I'm not sure Putin has that emotion.

I don't think you've been following along
It's not me it's you.
Biden regime is losing on all fronts, including Mexico border.
The Democrats have been winning election after election up and down the ballot. Trump's primary turnout numbers are dismal. MAGA has fractured the Republican party and they STILL haven't walked away from them. They are getting their asses handed to them.

I don't know what RT is telling you but it's wrong.
I did not say "democrats" I said "Biden Regime"
So try again.

The only hope Russia has of exiting this embarrassment of a war with a shred of dignity is for the US to stop sending outdated left-over weaponry to Ukraine.
Sorry, had to be said. Ukraine has been holding up against Russia's paper military using drones bought off of Amazon, molatov cocktails, angry farmwives, and US leftovers. I think any chance Russia had of retaining dignity is a couple of years gone at this point.

We've known Russia was lying about their military capabilities for several decades now. We just didn't realize exactly HOW BADLY they've been lying. Sheesh. Their brand new battle tanks taken out by Bradleys. They ought to be ashamed, but I'm not sure Putin has that emotion.
Yeah, ghost of Kiev and such.

GEUQAP_XYAAEX_p.jpeg

Attachments

• 5666895-cb21b61358b303fbb37e017c7222a82e.jpg
    5666895-cb21b61358b303fbb37e017c7222a82e.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 1
How is that malevolence?
how is that contradictory?
Reduce births globally and move people around to cover shortfalls.
Very rational.

I didn't understand the point to repo's post either. Neither statement is even incorrect, much less malicious.
Unless you're starting with the tacit assumption that white European people matter more than other people.
Tom

How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

I didn't understand the point to repo's post either. Neither statement is even incorrect, much less malicious.
Unless you're starting with the tacit assumption that white European people matter more than other people.
Tom
No, repoman is saying the Illuminati are trying to replace white people with brown people.

Yeah, ghost of Kiev and such.
Ghost of Kiev, annexation of Ukraine... today on myths of the Slavics.

How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

Tom
No, repoman is saying the Illuminati are trying to replace white people with brown people.
Jews

How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

Tom
Jews
Jews are trying to replace white people with brown people?
Tom

Last edited:
How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

Tom
It isn't a question of who is worth more but the issue of private property, individual rights, and liberty. And in that context, the Europeans ARE worth more because THEY were the ones who produced their society and infrastructure they now enjoy. It is THEIR offspring who should enjoy those liberties despite what is convenient for the global elite.

It isn't a question of who is worth more but the issue of private property, individual rights, and liberty. And in that context, the Europeans ARE worth more because THEY were the ones who produced their society and infrastructure they now enjoy. It is THEIR offspring who should enjoy those liberties despite what is convenient for the global elite.

1) Why am I not surprised you believe in Great Replacement Theory?

2) This shining European utopia you speak of? Do you want to take a guess how much nations like Spain, Portugal, France and the British royally (pun very much intended) fucked over the rest of the world to achieve this?

3) You sorely need a proper education on how Europe traditionally viewed private property, individual rights and freedom. You know, the things you claim to value.

How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

Tom
?? Not to brag, but this non-European hasn't done too shabby! Started a company from scratch that today employs 26 people. And we're still growing.

1) Why am I not surprised you believe in Great Replacement Theory?

2) This shining European utopia you speak of? Do you want to take a guess how much nations like Spain, Portugal, France and the British royally (pun very much intended) fucked over the rest of the world to achieve this?

3) You sorely need a proper education on how Europe traditionally viewed private property, individual rights and freedom. You know, the things you claim to value.
Putin apologist detected! :)

How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

Tom
?? Not to brag, but this non-European hasn't done too shabby! Started a company from scratch that today employs 26 people. And we're still growing.

Not to mention all the non-European others who helped build infrastructure, including ones who were forced into it...

How is that malevolence?
Very rational.

Tom
Jews
You mean the faces in your graphic were bigoted stereotypes of Jewish features? I guess you're right, that was kind of malevolent.

Back
Top Bottom