• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

To Give You a Size of the Immense and Growing Size of Illegal Immigration

o_Oo_OWHAT THE FUCK!!!!
A battery in a lazer pointer in my pocket, just exploded. For no reason.
Sorry, off topic. I forgot what I was about to write.
Are you alright?
it was a small button battery. Only one of the 4. Didn't feel it But it was LOUD, shit my pants.
Don't know why, didn't think it was possible to explode.
Can't find the end cap of the lazer. Must have shot out of my pocket.
Thanks for asking. Bitching about it feels good.
These batteries are usually sold for hearing aids. Holy shit, if this had exploded in someone's ear,

o_Oo_OWHAT THE FUCK!!!!
Are you alright?
it was a small button battery. Only one of the 4. Didn't feel it But it was LOUD, shit my pants.
Don't know why, didn't think it was possible to explode.
Can't find the end cap of the lazer. Must have shot out of my pocket.
These batteries are usually sold for hearing aids. Holy shit, if this had exploded in someone's ear,
friday-damn.gif

o_Oo_OWHAT THE FUCK!!!!
Are you alright?
Don't know why,
Probably because you were shocked by thr sudden sound.
It'd be okay, they were hard of hearing anyway.

And for the people who think this is some kind of side issue, let me assure you it is about all the maga supporters are talking about right now.

I'm going to remind everyone this thread was created less than a month ago. Less than a months ago according to MAGAtards the border is a huge issue. Less than a month ago there was an immigration crisis the likes of which has never been seen before. Less than month ago there was a huge rallying cry for something, anything to be done about this. A clear and distinct call to action.

That was less than a month ago. Today, not so much. Now MAGAtards don't want the problem fixed.

Trump emerges as new obstacle to Senate immigration deal as GOP tension grows

Senators working feverishly to cut a high-stakes immigration deal are now running into a new problem: Former President Donald Trump.

Trump allies on Capitol Hill have privately lobbied the former president to come out vocally against any Senate compromise as he rails on immigration on the campaign trail and has little appetite for giving President Joe Biden a victory on the hot-button issue.

So MAGAtards are saying the quiet part out loud. As usual, they don't give a fuck about the issues, the GQP certainly doesn't want to be seen as capable of fixing anything; their whole grift is about manufacturing Outrage of the Week.

So not only do I think this is a side issue, MAGAtards believe that as well. Yeah, it a real fucking mystery why I don't take them seriously.
MAGA has never wanted the border fixed. It gives them something to campaign on and it provides cheap, illegal, and therefore easily exploited labor and more people to look down on. Bonus; many/most are actually socially conservative so should they get legal status, they might vote GOP. Look at Nikki Haley, that dope who thought he could be a viable POTUS candidate by being the brown Trump.

Republicans don't want to waste $60bil on Biden's war on Russia, when Trump is almost in the WH again.
Not giving Biden regime $60bil makes Biden defeat in Ukraine a certainty which in turn makes his defeat in November a certainty as well.

Republicans don't want to waste $60bil on Biden's war on Russia, when Trump is almost in the WH again.
Not giving Biden regime $60bil makes Biden defeat in Ukraine a certainty which in turn makes his defeat in November a certainty as well.
You can certainly dream it.

Spoken like someone who truly does not understand American politics.

You made an assertion without evidence or logic. I made a retort.
I repeated an observation which many american observers made.
You made no retort. You posted a personal attack on my intelligence.
A non-American not understanding American politics is nothing to be embarrassed about.
I think I understand your politics way better than you.

I don't think you've been following along

I don't think you've been following along
The only hope Russia has of exiting this embarrassment of a war with a shred of dignity is for the US to stop sending weaponry to Ukraine.

Besides once you see “Biden’s war on Russia@, you know its dreamtime in cuckoo land.

And for the people who think this is some kind of side issue, let me assure you it is about all the maga supporters are talking about right now.

I'm going to remind everyone this thread was created less than a month ago. Less than a months ago according to MAGAtards the border is a huge issue. Less than a month ago there was an immigration crisis the likes of which has never been seen before. Less than month ago there was a huge rallying cry for something, anything to be done about this. A clear and distinct call to action.

That was less than a month ago. Today, not so much. Now MAGAtards don't want the problem fixed.

Trump emerges as new obstacle to Senate immigration deal as GOP tension grows

Senators working feverishly to cut a high-stakes immigration deal are now running into a new problem: Former President Donald Trump.

Trump allies on Capitol Hill have privately lobbied the former president to come out vocally against any Senate compromise as he rails on immigration on the campaign trail and has little appetite for giving President Joe Biden a victory on the hot-button issue.

So MAGAtards are saying the quiet part out loud. As usual, they don't give a fuck about the issues, the GQP certainly doesn't want to be seen as capable of fixing anything; their whole grift is about manufacturing Outrage of the Week.

So not only do I think this is a side issue, MAGAtards believe that as well. Yeah, it a real fucking mystery why I don't take them seriously.
MAGA has never wanted the border fixed. It gives them something to campaign on and it provides cheap, illegal, and therefore easily exploited labor and more people to look down on. Bonus; many/most are actually socially conservative so should they get legal status, they might vote GOP. Look at Nikki Haley, that dope who thought he could be a viable POTUS candidate by being the brown Trump.
Pretty much. The values Redcaps claim to support and the actions they want to see happen are two very different things indeed.

You made an assertion without evidence or logic. I made a retort.
I repeated an observation which many american observers made.
You made no retort. You posted a personal attack on my intelligence.

Not your intelligence. Just your knowledge of the nuances of American politics.
A non-American not understanding American politics is nothing to be embarrassed about.
I think I understand your politics way better than you.
Sure. Based on your long history of living in America experiencing and participating in politics here I am sure. You know nothing about me so that’s just another unsupported assertion.

Maybe you’re an expert. It’s just that most of what you say does not reflect my experience here for the last several decades. Or maybe you just like trying to win arguments.

Back
Top Bottom