• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump and neocons started War with Iran in order to win elections?

Not very effective. Almost like someone faked it. Or maybe it's just the first part of a campaign of missiles???

Trump's New Year Killing of Soleimani Finally Blows Up the Fake Russiagate Narrative

We’ve been told (ad nauseum) the past few years that Donald Trump was under the control of Putin. That he was a de facto Russian agent. A marionette of Moscow.

At least now, not even the most credulous inhabitant of planet Earth will believe that one. Iran is a key Middle Eastern ally of Russia, an important strategic partner. By assassinating Soleimani and putting us on a military collision course with Tehran, Trump is not only menacing the Islamic Republic, he is poking the Russian bear in the chest, back and face too. Today’s events, for anyone who still had any doubts, shows that the foreign country which have the greatest influence in US politics is not Russia, but Israel (and after Israel, Saudi Arabia).

The killing of Soleimani — and the strong likelihood of Iranian retaliation against US targets, makes no sense from a US viewpoint, but it makes plenty of sense from an Israeli one. The Iranian general has had his card marked for a long time by Tel Aviv. The Jerusalem Post notes that the Quds supremo „was a key part of Iran’s support for Hezbollah during the 2006 war with Israel“. He also stressed Iran’s continuing support for the Palestinians.

I am sure that there are people who will still believe in the "Russian Asset" narrative.

There you all go. Look at Iranians walking in lockstep behind their revolutionary guard. Doesn't that give you a clue?

If Russia wants anything it wants a united front in the region. A front they they have demonstrated the ability to manipulate consisting of governments that in the past have been dependable allies against Russian aggression.

Haven't you ever wondered about Iranian silence about former USSR Istan leaders, like those in Turkistan and Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan, cracking down on muslims in their countries.

Re: Repoman comment: Oh wait. Muslim countries' silence on China's repression of Uighurs https://www.france24.com/en/2019112...hurs-xinjiang-muslim-silence-camps-repression

Still silence from Iran about Chinese conditioning Muslims there too.

Wake up!

Last edited:
So why aren't we accusing Warren and Bernie of being Russian assets?
They are not as glaringly obvious as Trump.
My point is that Warren and Sanders are pursuing policies (banning fracking, shutting down pipelines) that directly benefit Russia and their oil exports. On the other hand Trump supports fracking and furthermore he sanctioned Russia over North Stream 2. Not what you'd expect from a Russian stooge.

Tusli is an odd cookie, so I won't even try to comprehend her. Although she is by far the best looking presidential candidate we've had in a long while, she is well below the Vicky Mendoza diagonal. :)

Maybe because they are not obviously kompromatted like Trump is.
How do you know Liz is not fearing a release of her own pee tape? :)
My point is that these two support policies that directly benefit Russian and Putin's interest. On the other hand, Trump opposes those policies.

See the difference?
Again, if Trump was a Russian stooge, I'd expect he'd want to ban fracking.

Oh, and that stupid picture you posted can be construed as treasonous. Maybe Secret Service will be paying you a visit ...

So why aren't we accusing Warren and Bernie of being Russian assets?
They are not as glaringly obvious as Trump.
My point is that Warren and Sanders are pursuing policies (banning fracking, shutting down pipelines) that directly benefit Russia and their oil exports. On the other hand Trump supports fracking and furthermore he sanctioned Russia over North Stream 2. Not what you'd expect from a Russian stooge.

Tusli is an odd cookie, so I won't even try to comprehend her. Although she is by far the best looking presidential candidate we've had in a long while, she is well below the Vicky Mendoza diagonal. :)

Maybe because they are not obviously kompromatted like Trump is.
How do you know Liz is not fearing a release of her own pee tape? :)
My point is that these two support policies that directly benefit Russian and Putin's interest. On the other hand, Trump opposes those policies.

See the difference?
Again, if Trump was a Russian stooge, I'd expect he'd want to ban fracking.

Oh, and that stupid picture you posted can be construed as treasonous. Maybe Secret Service will be paying you a visit ...

Small beer. If Trump and Putin are playing the long game, these little tit for tat exchanges would be expected for the sake of keeping up appearances. Besides, banning fracking would be completely out of character for Trump so it is a proper place to keep up appearances. And sanctions on the construction of a pipeline that for all intents and purposes is constructed? Please.

It's good to be mindful of the long game. If you sit there waiting for all the evidence to come in, I guarantee, it'll be to late. Healthy paranoia.

That two dyed in the wool liberals want to ban fracking in the US for anything other than liberal intent, does not even deserve to be addressed.

In the spirit of Muhammad Ali, no Iranian has ever called me goyim.

Cassius Clay was a notorious racist.
View attachment 25500

Can you imagine if a famous white boxer said that? He'd be banned from competition and called a vile disgusting bigoted racist. I bet if I took that quote and exchanged white for black and attributed the quote to Richard Spencer or Donald Trump or David Duke, leftists would be screaming for their heads!

But a black boxer says it and people just let it roll away like water under the bridge.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: The media and white people don't give 2 craps about black racism. Probably because they are self-hating whites and think they deserve it just for having white skin. Such a damn shame :(

I can't imagine having the utter lack of clues necessary to blame a black man in the 1960s for saying things against the white people who were harming him and his community so severely. And then to compare those angry rants to the deluded rants of a loser billionaire in the 2020s. It's a special, special kind of whataboutism that can even say "leftists would be screaming for their heads," when in Ali's day, rightists were LITERALLY screaming for the heads of black men.

The deflection and distraction tactic is pathetic.

blah blah teh blacks teh blacks blah blah teh left teh left blah blah
I'm surprised you are so outraged by what Cassius Clay said half a century ago, seeing as you believe the same thing.

On topic: looks as if Iran has confirmed Soleimani's replacement is Esmail Ghaani, a more fanatical anti west extremist. Congrats Trump; you're taken Patrick Pearse out, only to have him be replaced by Michael Collins. What a brilliant strategy.

I can't imagine having the utter lack of clues necessary to blame a black man in the 1960s for saying things against the white people who were harming him and his community so severely. And then to compare those angry rants to the deluded rants of a loser billionaire in the 2020s. It's a special, special kind of whataboutism that can even say "leftists would be screaming for their heads," when in Ali's day, rightists were LITERALLY screaming for the heads of black men.

The deflection and distraction tactic is pathetic.

Are you dense?

He was talking about white people who WANT TO marry blacks. He was saying they should not marry blacks.

He wasn't talking about the racist whites. He specifically said "no intelligent black man or woman wants white people to marry them." He's the one specifically advocating racism.

blah blah teh blacks teh blacks blah blah teh left teh left blah blah
I'm surprised you are so outraged by what Cassius Clay said half a century ago, seeing as you believe the same thing.

On topic: looks as if Iran has confirmed Soleimani's replacement is Esmail Ghaani, a more fanatical anti west extremist. Congrats Trump; you're taken Patrick Pearse out, only to have him be replaced by Michael Collins. What a brilliant strategy.

I just find it funny that leftists don't care when a black man says the same thing as white racists in regards to race. If Ali wants a black ethnostate, he could move to Africa. That's fine.

But, I'm willing to bet no leftists would say a white ethnostate is fine.

Back
Top Bottom