• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

New reports say the shooter was interrupted prior to firing by a police officer trying to climb onto the roof. The shooter briefly aimed at him to make him retreat, then opened fire. It’s very likely that being rushed affected his aim.

Everything coming out about security indicates a total clown show.

WTF?

What kind of rifle fires not just the bullet, but the entire cartridge, brass case, propellant and all??
It’s intended to make a point, not to be technically accurate. Who cares how they draw the bullet, as long as the message is clear?
Normally, that's true, but what do you expect when you post such things in a message board dominated by nerds?
You sayin’ we ain’t normal?

New reports say the shooter was interrupted prior to firing by a police officer trying to climb onto the roof. The shooter briefly aimed at him to make him retreat, then opened fire. It’s very likely that being rushed affected his aim.

Sort of expected after over 40 years since the last attempt on a President/former President. A ton of false negatives. I'm wondering how many other events they'll review as well.

WTF?

What kind of rifle fires not just the bullet, but the entire cartridge, brass case, propellant and all??
It’s intended to make a point, not to be technically accurate. Who cares how they draw the bullet, as long as the message is clear?
Normally, that's true, but what do you expect when you post such things in a message board dominated by nerds?
Pretty much, yeah.

I include myself in that of course

WTF?

Pretty much, yeah.

I include myself in that of course
And proud of it.

... total clown show...

This is just my educated guess or speculation. I've read that Trump's SS loves him and I've read that he loves them. So, this makes me think they (or he) has selected Trumpists as his SS. That could introduce emotional handling of issues that arose or might not be totally competent at the job. Being politically loyal shouldn't be the priority for hiring for the security job but rather extremely professional, competent, cool, calm, collected, extremely physically fit, good vision, following procedures, willing to protect Trump's life and not cave to dumb decisions just because he says so, etc... BUT of course the way this narrative will play out among the QOP is Teh Deep State!!!11111!

Anyway, if there really were 3 snipers within the building, it makes sense, though it also might make more sense to be on the roof in addition to the base of the building...given the short distance (130 meters) to Trump. What doesn't make too much sense and is high risk is delegating to local, rural police a stop assassination type job. They have no expertise there in assassination prevention even if some of their training might overlap. What also doesn't make sense is the rifle and backpack story. Was his rifle in his backpack so he had to assemble it? If it was a long backpack with fully assembled rifle, he'd be stopped immediately, right? So was the rifle on the roof already waiting? None of the choices seem good there as in none demonstrate a good job by security.

Next, while the shooter was merely suspicious initially, there's good reason not to stop Trump from speaking. This is because there are probably many suspicious people at this kind of event. Many people they start looking at and watch.... However, the moment he disappears and the moment that the policeman confronts him and the counter sniper starts watching for him in that direction the threat level has become probable and Trump's security next to him should be triggered to do something.

To be open, I'm not that concerned about Trump. I feel like he's made his bed and can lie in it. I guess I am terrible to say so. I am far more concerned with the damage this has caused to others such as the people he tricks, the guy who saved his family at the event, how this plays out, revenge from the conservatives, and the exposure of SS security procedures and limitations to professional and international actors. The clown show has made us all less safe.

WTF?

Well, nobody said meme creators are the brightest bulb in the pack.
Especially when doing this, as illustrated, would actually put the bullet closer to Trump as the shot was behind him.

/pedantic ;)
If we really want to be picky, she's giving the white power hand sign incorrectly.

Sort of expected after over 40 years since the last attempt on a President/former President. A ton of false negatives. I'm wondering how many other events they'll review as well.

This is what DEI hires lead to.

So his security detail were black trans lesbian communists. Now I've heard everything.

Surprise!

Donald Trump arrived at the Republican National Convention on Monday surrounded by an almost all-male security detail - a dramatic change from the Secret Service team he had Saturday when an assassin's bullet nearly killed him. The apparent change comes following discussions on social media that Trump's women protective agents were too short to protect the 6ft 3in candidate, and that a female agent could be seen struggling to holster her firearm. The chaotic scenes at the rally cast doubt on Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle's controversial bid to 'diversify' the agency and make the male-dominated force absorb 30 percent female recruits by 2030.

Daily Mail

Surprise!

Donald Trump arrived at the Republican National Convention on Monday surrounded by an almost all-male security detail - a dramatic change from the Secret Service team he had Saturday when an assassin's bullet nearly killed him. The apparent change comes following discussions on social media that Trump's women protective agents were too short to protect the 6ft 3in candidate, and that a female agent could be seen struggling to holster her firearm. The chaotic scenes at the rally cast doubt on Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle's controversial bid to 'diversify' the agency and make the male-dominated force absorb 30 percent female recruits by 2030.

Daily Mail

Dear Leader refused to duck below the agents both male and female and stuck his head out fist pumped his white power symbol saying Fight, Fight, Fight. While this may make you very emotional, detach yourself from the emotion and look at the logical contradiction to what you just wrote. The problem wasn't the women's (and men's) heights, but you're having a problem seeing it.

trumpcar.PNG

Here, he is standing partially supported by the vehicle to make him taller than 7 tall white males next to him.

Last edited:

Amazing that this is where the alt-right wing minds immediately go towards.

Amazing that this is where the alt-right wing minds immediately go towards.

You kinda said it yourself fella. Something changed.

Back
Top Bottom