• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

New reports say the shooter was interrupted prior to firing by a police officer trying to climb onto the roof. The shooter briefly aimed at him to make him retreat, then opened fire. It’s very likely that being rushed affected his aim.

Everything coming out about security indicates a total clown show.
Sort of expected after over 40 years since the last attempt on a President/former President. A ton of false negatives. I'm wondering how many other events they'll review as well.

This is what DEI hires lead to.
Amazing that this is where the alt-right wing minds immediately go towards.

You kinda said it yourself fella. Something changed.
Was she the one who was supposed to keep an eye on a roof or a piece of territory? The failures that day will not be solved with misogyny.

I hope your piousness will be rewarded by the ever watching clergy.

Mexican military also apparently uses Aperture Science rifles ..

1674099417106-ovidio-guzman-bullet-hole.jpeg

Inside El Chapo’s Son’s House After a Deadly Gunfight

New reports say the shooter was interrupted prior to firing by a police officer trying to climb onto the roof. The shooter briefly aimed at him to make him retreat, then opened fire. It’s very likely that being rushed affected his aim.

Sort of expected after over 40 years since the last attempt on a President/former President. A ton of false negatives. I'm wondering how many other events they'll review as well.

Was she the one who was supposed to keep an eye on a roof or a piece of territory? The failures that day will not be solved with misogyny.

I would hardly consider basic decency as being pious.

Your devotion to DEI is noted.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't bought into the idea that Americans are stupid.

About half of Americans, it would seem, are not just stupid, but a drooling mob of deranged idiots.

If someone approached me on the street and called me a drooling, deranged idiot, they'd likely get a drooling, deranged, idiotic response in return. I think Americans struggle more with communication skills than with intelligence. Once the layers of nonsense are peeled away, I've found that many people, caught up in the noise, eventually let their guard down enough to truly listen and understand what I'm saying. Unfortunately, that’s not often the case on this forum, but this forum isn’t representative of the general population. Thank Cthulhu.

Identity politics and the alt-right.

When are you signing up to take a bullet?

"alt-right", an incantation to ward off the heretics.

I would love to but alas, being a white, heterosexual male precludes me from consideration or at least seriously dampens my prospects.

Like "leftists"? No, not really. I think alt-right has lost its alt, whereas leftists have given their own identities away to yesterday's "centrists"..

I would love to but alas, being a white, heterosexual male precludes me from consideration or at least seriously dampens my prospects.

Compare to:
U.S. Secret Service is a male-dominated company. 66% of U.S. Secret Service employees are male and 34% of U.S. Secret Service employees are female. The most common race/ethnicity at U.S. Secret Service is White. 59% of employees at U.S. Secret Service are White.

Also, Republicans: 57.1 % vs Democrats: 42.9%.

This is right up your alley.

Well you sure aren't a conservative.
Yeah, as noted by virtually every other Secret Service member out there being white and male.

Do you actually believe this shit or do you think it pwns the libs and you enjoy that part of it?

Well you sure aren't a conservative.

Everything to you and the faithful is "alt-right" Maybe it's just a reflex or default now.

Yeah, as noted by virtually every other Secret Service member out there being white and male.

Maybe once the 30% DEI quota is met I will stand a chance but for now I will wait.

Do you actually believe this shit or do you think it pwns the libs and you enjoy that part of it?

I know you do.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I haven't bought into the idea that Americans are stupid.

About half of Americans, it would seem, are not just stupid, but a drooling mob of deranged idiots.

If someone approached me on the street and called me a drooling, deranged idiot, they'd likely get a drooling, deranged, idiotic response in return.

Notice I said mob.

I have a friend, Tom, who is getting up there in years, and is a survivor of colon cancer. He worked as a prison guard in North Dakota, and most recently, before becoming disabled, as a court police officer here in New York City. Tom likes to knock back his whiskey and smoke cigars. He wears fedoras. He’s grizzled and gruff. Before his cancer hit he bought a portrait I did of him, and I’m going to do another. We get along just fine. He’s an avid Trump supporter. We just don’t discuss politics.

It’s when people become a mob, or in the case of Trump, a cult, things change. That’s when we will lose our democracy, such as it is.

This is what zero critical thought leads to.

This is what zero critical thought leads to.

Another one of the devotees makes themselves known. May your reward be bountiful.

:boohoo:

Also, when you make comments like “DEI hire,” we all know what that is. It’s the politically correct code phrase among the alt-right to make a blatantly racist comment. Because we all know what it means. ANY black man or woman or person of color who is hired for ANYTHING automatically is characterized as a “DEI hire.”

Back
Top Bottom