• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

He is playing up the injury at the convention ,naturally. Got a big band-aid on his ear. Makes me wonder if the conventions still has all those purple band-aids they used to mock John Kerry's three purple hearts?
A very strange looking band-aid. And if that's taped in place it's clear (and I've never encountered clear bandage tape) and stuck to hair (huh??) I think that's a prop.

Three snipers were stationed inside building used in Trump assassination attempt​

There were three snipers stationed inside the building the shooter used during Saturday's shooting of former President Donald Trump, a local law enforcement officer with direct knowledge of the incident tells CBS News.

One of the snipers inside saw Thomas Matthew Crooks outside and looking up at the roof, observing the building and disappearing, a local law enforcement officer tells CBS News.

Crooks came back, sat down and looked at his phone. At that point, one of the snipers took a picture of him...

If this is true, this whole thing is a massive failure by the Secret Service.
Snipers inside a building? And who did they belong to? The state may have supplied some to work in conjunction with Secret Service.
Yeah, that really doesn't make sense. You want your snipers up high with a clear field of fire. There was a crowd there, a sniper at crowd level won't be able to see much.

I could understand it being local idiot cops who thought he was a friendly, but I can't imagine the Secret Service accepting such behavior.

Surprise!

Donald Trump arrived at the Republican National Convention on Monday surrounded by an almost all-male security detail - a dramatic change from the Secret Service team he had Saturday when an assassin's bullet nearly killed him. The apparent change comes following discussions on social media that Trump's women protective agents were too short to protect the 6ft 3in candidate, and that a female agent could be seen struggling to holster her firearm. The chaotic scenes at the rally cast doubt on Secret Service Director Kimberly Cheatle's controversial bid to 'diversify' the agency and make the male-dominated force absorb 30 percent female recruits by 2030.

Daily Mail
I would really doubt any Secret Service agent would have any trouble holstering.

But being short is relevant.

The widow of Corey Comperatore, the heroic volunteer firefighter killed while shielding his family during the shooting at a Donald Trump campaign rally, said that the former president has not reached out to the grieving family.

The silence from Trump contrasts with an attempted call from President Joe Biden, which the Comperatore family declined. Helen Comperatore, speaking from her home in Sarver, Pennsylvania, told the New York Post in an exclusive interview, "I didn't talk to Biden. I didn't want to talk to him," adding, "My husband was a devout Republican and he would not have wanted me to talk to him."
Trump went golfing.
This needs to be a bigger story. It’s disgusting!
It's not true, though. Not the golfing part, that is. I can easily believe the family's testimony, but the thing about Trump going golfing was an internet to-do.

Even if the golf isn’t true the fact that he didn’t call the widow of his own supporter who was killed at his rally is disgusting enough.
True, though quite typical of the man. I doubt he knows any of their names.

Surprise!

… discussions on social media that Trump's women protective agents were too short to protect the 6ft 3in candidate,

Daily Mail
Especially when that “6ft 3in” candidate refused to duck down, preferring to keep his head high to hold up his fist and yell to his supporters whose lives he doesn’t actually care about.

Back
Top Bottom