• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Trump falls!! Hurt too

Assassinations of political figures in the United States have often served to amplify the ideas and influences of those targeted. The perception that these events might lead to positive outcomes likely stems from the fact that many assassinated figures, such as Malcolm X, Martin Luther King Jr., Abraham Lincoln, and John F. Kennedy, championed positive social changes or progressive movements.

Has it made things worse? Trump wasn't exactly not inciting violence BEFORE the attempt. Project 2025 was developed before the attempt. SCOTUS was ruling some crazy ass shit before the shooting. Our democracy was setting before the shooting.

Yes, it has made things worse. We still have all those things you've mentioned, and now, thanks to the assassination attempt, Trump has been elevated to the status of 50 Cent.

The analogy that comes to mind is that we are a country that has a cancer that has metastasized and is going to kill us if left unaddressed. Trump is like a cancerous tumor - a symptom - that is increasingly blocking our airway. Removing the tumor won’t cure the cancer but it will prevent our immediate demise from suffocation, and give us a chance to undergo chemo, radiation, excision or whatever is required. But we won’t live that long with this tumor in our throat.

The Republicans are now acting as though the election is a done deal, in their favor. In a low turn out election, such hubris may not be their friend. I think they forget sometimes that they are the minority party.

Surprise!

… discussions on social media that Trump's women protective agents were too short to protect the 6ft 3in candidate,

Daily Mail
Especially when that “6ft 3in” candidate refused to duck down, preferring to keep his head high to hold up his fist and yell to his supporters whose lives he doesn’t actually care about.
Yeah. Short agents with a tall protectee is something of an issue, but a protectee that makes themselves a target is a far worse issue.

I can understand concluding correctly that it was over (once the Secret Service snipers had fired the threat is almost certainly neutralized) but I don't see him figuring that out.

But I now find myself wondering if this was an assassination at all:

(Can't get the video to play so I'm going to have to assume it matches the claim)

They were considered very strong supporters of The Felon. We have Alex Jones saying an assassination would benefit MAGA. What if this was a suicide who decided to help The Felon by providing an "assassination" attempt--but never actually fired at him. We have a hit in the crowd, we have reportedly a hit on the teleprompter. Did he deliberately miss and The Felon was simply hit by flying debris from the shattered teleprompter?

The analogy that comes to mind is that we are a country that has a cancer that has metastasized and is going to kill us if left unaddressed. Trump is like a cancerous tumor - a symptom - that is increasingly blocking our airway. Removing the tumor won’t cure the cancer but it will prevent our immediate demise from suffocation, and give us a chance to undergo chemo, radiation, excision or whatever is required. But we won’t live that long with this tumor in our throat.

The issue with this analogy is that Trump isn't the cancer; he's a symptom of it.

Surprise!

… discussions on social media that Trump's women protective agents were too short to protect the 6ft 3in candidate,

Daily Mail
Especially when that “6ft 3in” candidate refused to duck down, preferring to keep his head high to hold up his fist and yell to his supporters whose lives he doesn’t actually care about.
Yeah. Short agents with a tall protectee is something of an issue, but a protectee that makes themselves a target is a far worse issue.

I can understand concluding correctly that it was over (once the Secret Service snipers had fired the threat is almost certainly neutralized) but I don't see him figuring that out.

(Can't get the video to play so I'm going to have to assume it matches the claim)

They were considered very strong supporters of The Felon. We have Alex Jones saying an assassination would benefit MAGA. What if this was a suicide who decided to help The Felon by providing an "assassination" attempt--but never actually fired at him. We have a hit in the crowd, we have reportedly a hit on the teleprompter. Did he deliberately miss and The Felon was simply hit by flying debris from the shattered teleprompter?

My expectation is that the shot was fired wide on purpose, and Trump bladed his own ear, and that they all decided to murder an innocent in the crowd. All he would have to do is wait for the pops, and then nick a concealed razor blade through his own ear.

This is a common sort of maneuver in the WWE where Trump spent years bumping elbows and arranging such spectacles.

I don't think it was the teleprompter at all, or debris. I think it was done by his own hand.

Conveniently, the catspaw was shot to death.

Trump isn't the cancer; he's a symptom of it.
That's what I said. He’s the tumor blocking our airway, and will kill us a lot faster than the cancer of which he’s a symptom.

Last edited:
Surprise!

Daily Mail

My expectation is that the shot was fired wide on purpose, and Trump bladed his own ear, and that they all decided to murder an innocent in the crowd. All he would have to do is wait for the pops, and then nick a concealed razor blade through his own ear.

This is a common sort of maneuver in the WWE where Trump spent years bumping elbows and arranging such spectacles.

I don't think it was the teleprompter at all, or debris. I think it was done by his own hand.

So, You’re saying it was a false flag operation and Trump is a “crisis actor”? Perhaps MTG should track this down given her experience in the is area.

Surprise!

Daily Mail

So, You’re saying it was a false flag operation and Trump is a “crisis actor”? Perhaps MTG should track this down given her experience in the is area.

Not necessarily "false flag". We know whose flag the shooter flew? It's just entirely feasible as a sequence of events.

Trump very much IS a professional victim though.

Surprise!

Daily Mail

That sure was what it looked like right off the bat. I don't know what dad thought was going to happen to his kid if he did this though.
Other than that, your scenario would make more sense than someone "missing" four times from that range. As a talking head this morning said "my grandma could have got him from there!"

Surprise!

Daily Mail

I'd be willing to bet money with an answer of "NO!" It sounds like a plot from The Boys.

Oh good lord!

GSs28heXMAAO6Rf

Good thing Trump is ready to blade at a moments notices. Fuck that is crazy! There is a pop, and Trump immediately feels his ear. He is then confused, pop pop, he goes down. Nothing about that isn't organic. That his ear is actually bleeding would make a lot more sense than if it wasn't. Because again, he felt something.

That is preposterous. This would only make "sense" if they shooting was planned.
Conveniently? WTF?! This is one of those violent responses from the police that isn't questionable. This wasn't a driver in a car that did nothing wrong. There is nothing convenient about it, the shooter was an active threat! There is no 'taking him alive', unless the Keystone Cops managed to let him escape.

Last edited:

That sure was what it looked like right off the bat. I don't know what dad thought was going to happen to his kid if he did this though.
Other than that, your scenario would make more sense than someone "missing" four times from that range.
A rushed someone who wasn't a great shot to begin with, and likely had an armed officer ready to get him? As I noted previously, the best athletes choke.

The Secret Service, they hit him. The question is how many times? If they missed, he certainly can. And he wasn't a great shot. And no, grandma can't just fire a rifle for the first time in their life and get a Presidential candidate 1 of 4 times. It isn't like there is Wii indicator telling them wide left, wide right.

Oh good lord!

GSs28heXMAAO6Rf
I initially assumed this was mocking him, which would be awful. Are they supporters?! I think that'd be even worse!

Trump and the MAGA base have broken Poe.

Yeah, this kind of nonsense becomes the norm when we start normalizing dishonesty and manipulation. You know, the kind where saying and doing whatever it takes to win elections becomes acceptable.

Back
Top Bottom