• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

US President 2016 - the Great Horse Race

It's a wierd feeling. I feel both down on the election but also vindicated by it. What a bizarre combination.

wow Trump leading Pensylvania by only 2000 votes

In first blaming the 3000 people who voted for Jill Stein :)

QLk6va9.gif

Yup, and it's a good thing, when Hillary's political career burns to the ground and the Dems lose ground they had for too long taken for granted, suddenly they may show a newfound appreciation for their voter base, especially the newer generation. Not voting is simply the most impactful thing I could have done, in doing so I have proclaimed that I am not to be taken for granted as a partisan voter like my parents and grandparents.

And not a single soul will be hurt.
Like Clinton's drug policy?

You stayed home?! Fuck you! And all morons thinking like you.
But most: fuck the idiots that voted for a complete moron. (Which you also did since you didnt vote)
Sometimes it takes serious sacrifice to get somewhere (anywhere--let alone ahead).

You dont get it. This is not "serious sacrifice". This is fucking disaster! America has shown that are not grown up to have a country at all.

Sometimes it takes serious sacrifice to get somewhere (anywhere--let alone ahead).

You dont get it. This is not "serious sacrifice". This is fucking disaster! America has shown that are not grown up to have a country at all.

Having a conniption isn't going to solve anything. What's done is done and the die is cast, all you can do now is take stock of the situation and plan for the future.

Good.

This country has been a freak show for forty years, you think THIS is the election that could change things? Get real. We survived Bush, we'll survive this shit. Compared to the Bush and Regan regimes this will be a calk walk.

Trump is the perfect poster child for right-wing stupidity - a total clown. A lot of Republicans fear that a win by him would result in an embarrassing four years for the party. Now, if this was Cruz, Perry, or Romney I'd be concerned. But Trump is just about carving this country up a little bit more for the wealthy. Any unpopular social policies will have grave consequences for the Republicans in 2020.

Maybe then the Dems will get a real set of candidates.

- - - Updated - - -

Like Clinton's drug policy?

Can't focus on current events, can you?
Can't see it for what it is, can you?

Clinton is just Republican-lite at this point.

Good.

This country has been a freak show for forty years, you think THIS is the election that could change things? Get real. We survived Bush, we'll survive this shit.
A $8 trillion surplus turn deficit? Yeah. Oh and what 5,000 soldiers didn't survive the W Admin. Not to forget the 3,000 on 9/11.
Compared to the Bush and Regan regimes this will be a calk walk.
Yeah, the stock market is just stretching.

Trump is the perfect poster child for right-wing stupidity - a total clown. A lot of Republicans fear that a win by him would result in an embarrassing four years for the party. Now, if this was Cruz, Perry, or Romney I'd be concerned. But Trump is just about carving this country up a little bit more for the wealthy. Any unpopular social policies will have grave consequences for the Republicans in 2020.
Except he is emboldening the worst people in this country.

So, Clinton gets the blame for jobs lost in the US in the 80s and 90s.

Oh, Clinton up in NH.

So, Clinton gets the blame for jobs lost in the US in the 80s and 90s.

Oh, Clinton up in NH.

Meh. Sort of like crashing your car into a wall and then finding that you had $20 under the seat. Sure, you have $20, but you're out a car.

Back
Top Bottom