• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Were Russia and US ever allies? (Split from How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?)

Love that term "remaining Ukraine". Nothing at all suspicious there.
Kosovo, nothing suspicious there too.
Dude, it appears you lost. You lost to fucking "clown", as I think you put it.
Are you saying you are against Kosovo?
I don't understand.
Yes. I think Eastern Ukraine deserves independence. in fact all Ukrainian regions deserve referendums about leaving that shit.
Why the fuck not? Your generals are planning referendums in Russia, why should Ukraine be an exception?

I don't think she does.
That's not what I was talking about. I was talking about Boris Johnson.
The article that she wrote is behind a pay wall, so I can't comment on that. Just pointing out that Fiona Hill doesn't seem to agree with you on anything else, so if she is saying that Boris Johnson is somehow giving "orders" to Zelensky, why believe her on that one point, and not anything else she's saying? If she is saying it at all, which isn't at all implausible.

Second, Russian diplomats are saying Putin dropped the deal. And there was a little thing like Bucha massacre that came to public around the same time that may have soured Ukraine slightly on cutting a deal. But conspiracy theorists like to find evidence only to support their own idiotic beliefs, such that Boris Johnson is somehow able to give orders to Zelensky. Sure he may have pointed out that Putin is a liar and wouldn't respect any deal, and seems like Boris was right.

so if she is saying that Boris Johnson is somehow giving "orders" to Zelensky, why believe her on that one point, and not anything else she's saying? If she is saying it at all, which isn't at all implausible.
I believe she believes everything she says. Problem is, she is a neocon cunt and some of your beliefs are not based on any reality.

In any case, it does not really matter what the facts about Johnson are. It's even possible that she is wrong about Johnson and he is innocent. It does not change the fact that she (who is a policy maker) believe that.

Having said that. There is very little doubt that US/GB are in total control in Ukraine.
Elensky is just for show. Elensky sold his country for a nice property in Florida.

What? The "missing frame" nonsense again? I told you that the most likely explanation is framerate conversion,
Nope. that's not possible. Not to mention that there were no conversion there.
It was a cell phone video of a display showing CCTV camera footage, posted on the internet. If the camera was 24 fps that would explain the whole thing. And it looks like an artifact produced by a interpolated frames. The missile isn't "missing" anywhere, it's just fainter in some frames because it's moving fast.

And let's not forget there are plenty other reasons to think it was a missile (such as hole in the roof from another missile 30 minutes later), while this is your only evidence for the false flag bomb theory. A missing frame, a mistake that someone faking the video would not have made. It's ridiculous.

And again, it's not even possible in the first place.
Of course it fucking is. Russia has been hitting Kharkiv and other cities with Kalibr missiles hundreds of times. Why would this one strike not be possible?

This is like the Russian apologist response to Mariupol theater or maternity ward strikes: blaming singular hits that happened to have embarrassing civilian casualties on Ukraine, when Russia had been indiscriminately shelling every other building in the city to rubble.

Of course it fucking is. Russia has been hitting Kharkiv and other cities with Kalibr missiles hundreds of times. Why would this one strike not be possible?
First of all, I was talking about impossibility of creating such an artifact in the video during frame rate conversion. And second of all, no, Russia were not hitting Kharkiv with anything. And Third of all, it were not supposed to be a Kalibr missile. It was something much smaller. And again no, Russia were not shelling Kharkiv with a single mine.
Video is 100% fake.

This is like the Russian apologist response to Mariupol theater or maternity ward strikes:
For fuck's sake. Stop believing shitty ukro-nazi propaganda.
Your own UN observers admitted that ukro-nazi were using civilians for cover.
Do you fucking understand what it means?
Do you?

What's next? You will believe that russians are shelling their own Nuclear Plant?
After US half-halfheartedly admitted it was ukrainian forces (NATO really)?

What a pathetic dodge. I ask about evidence for extermination of pro-Russians in Ukraine,
Yes, 14 thousand people have died over there in 8 years. 1/3 of that number is civilian population.
14 thousand from both sides. Including Russian downing of MH17. And most happened in the hot phase of the war between 2014-2015. In 2021, there were only 25 civilians. There was nothing in the past few years that would warrant an invasion now.

The woman who died on the video during terrorist attack by ukrainian nazi airforce is icluded in that number. I was banned for posting that video.
The pilot was considered a hero in Ukraine. Yep, he murdered 8 (bystanders) people in that attack on Donetsk City Hall in 2014.
I know the video, no problem. Happened in the hot phase in 2014. Shit like that happens in the war, and a couple of innocent people died (presumably, as I don't know if they were collaborators). It's no worse than the Kharkiv city hall attack by Russia. Or any of the hundreds of cases where Russia has hit administrative buildings, power plants, civilian houses, shopping malls and airports.

Also, a minor nitpic but Azov or other volunteers don't have an air force. The order was given by Poroshenko, who is also not a nazi. That's just usual embellishment in Russian propaganda, where all Ukrainians are labeled as "nazis".

I know the video, no problem. Happened in the hot phase in 2014. Shit like that happens in the war,
You know nothing. Ukro-scam deliberately targeted civilians and your media said nothing. As far as I am concerned, that event alone justifies immediate full scale invasion and overthrow of their "government"

so if she is saying that Boris Johnson is somehow giving "orders" to Zelensky, why believe her on that one point, and not anything else she's saying? If she is saying it at all, which isn't at all implausible.
I believe she believes everything she says. Problem is, she is a neocon cunt and some of your beliefs are not based on any reality.

In any case, it does not really matter what the facts about Johnson are. It's even possible that she is wrong about Johnson and he is innocent. It does not change the fact that she (who is a policy maker) believe that.
And I don't believe you when you say that she believes that. I think it's a misunderstanding or misreading of what she said, filtered through the broken telephone of several Russian propaganda channels and youtubers.

Having said that. There is very little doubt that US/GB are in total control in Ukraine.
Elensky is just for show. Elensky sold his country for a nice property in Florida.
Believe what you want, but like I said before, if Zelensky was a puppet, he'd have taken America's advice to evacuate and would be enjoying life in Mar-a-Lago by now. But he decided to stay and do this grueling job of leading a country that's almost guaranteed to lose the war.

Also, a minor nitpic but Azov or other volunteers don't have an air force. The order was given by Poroshenko, who is also not a nazi
What does Azov have to do with that?
Yes, it was regular airforce nazis and whoever was the president at the time
It's was war crime, yet the pilot was given all kind of commendations

And I don't believe you when you say that she believes that. I think it's a misunderstanding or misreading of what she said, filtered through the broken telephone of several Russian propaganda channels and youtubers.
I don't really care. But it was a british youtuber who is pretty reliable.
Why do you choose to die on this hill anyway?

Johnson has openly said pretty much the same thing himself. I mean the guy clearly impersonates WW2 Churchill. You people here call Putin names too.

You have a knack of doubting common knowledge.

Let me put it way. I am not a dumb person and here in Russia pretty much 100% of not dumb people have the same opinions as I am. what are you going to do about that?
And once again, this is not a result of following official russian news.

First of all, I was talking about impossibility of creating such an artifact in the video during frame rate conversion.
What would convince you? What if I create a video with a similar artifact, by just changing a frame rate on a video with a similarly fast moving object?

And second of all, no, Russia were not hitting Kharkiv with anything.
Are you serious? There are dozens of videos of Russia shelling various parts of Kharkiv. They've been doing it for six months, and it continues today. Are you saying they're all Ukraine just bombing itself? Out of all the stupid arguments you could make, this is the stupidest.
And Third of all, it were not supposed to be a Kalibr missile. It was something much smaller.
It had the distinct wings of a Kalibr missile, and I don't think it's "much smaller" based on the video. Looks about the same size to me.

(According to wikipedia, Kalibr length "varies on variant, from 6.2 m to 8.9 m".)

And again no, Russia were not shelling Kharkiv with a single mine.
Video is 100% fake.
It wasn't a single "mine". There was at least one other strike 30 minutes later (because the first one missed). A mine on street level wouldn't cause that.

I know the video, no problem. Happened in the hot phase in 2014. Shit like that happens in the war,
You know nothing. Ukro-scam deliberately targeted civilians and your media said nothing. As far as I am concerned, that event alone justifies immediate full scale invasion and overthrow of their "government"
Russia has done far worse. So is Ukraine entitled to a full-scale invasion of Russia, if they had the ability?

Russia has done far worse. So is Ukraine entitled to a full-scale invasion of Russia, if they had the ability?
According to your media, yes.
the same media who released that chemical attack video.

No, Russia has never done worse. Not even in Chechnya.
They never deliberately and openly targeted civilians.

Also, a minor nitpic but Azov or other volunteers don't have an air force. The order was given by Poroshenko, who is also not a nazi
What does Azov have to do with that?
You said "nazis", but you actually didn't mean any provably nazi elements (such as the Azov battalion, which has some nazi connections), but "Ukrainian". You're just calling any Ukrainian a nazi, even their Jewish president, the same way Ukrainians are calling you guys "orcs" even if you had nothing to do with J.R.R Tolkien's fantasy literature.

Yes, it was regular airforce nazis and whoever was the president at the time
It's was war crime, yet the pilot was given all kind of commendations
Much like the killers in Bucha were given commendations by Putin.

You said "nazis", but you actually didn't mean any provably nazi elements (such as the Azov battalion, which has some nazi connections), but "Ukrainian". You're just calling any Ukrainian a nazi, even their Jewish president, the same way Ukrainians are calling you guys "orcs" even if you had nothing to do with J.R.R Tolkien's fantasy literature.
In the context of this conflict where one side considers a WW2 nazi their hero we call these people nazis.

I don't really care. But it was a british youtuber who is pretty reliable.
Why do you choose to die on this hill anyway?

Johnson has openly said pretty much the same thing himself. I mean the guy clearly impersonates WW2 Churchill. You people here call Putin names too.

You have a knack of doubting common knowledge.
No, I have a knack of doubting Russian propaganda, after having seen how brazen its lies are. I would check the article, but like I said, it's behind a pay wall. So I'm just going to leave it at that unless you can find a copy somewhere. Or a source that Johnson said "pretty much the same thing".

Let me put it way. I am not a dumb person and here in Russia pretty much 100% of not dumb people have the same opinions as I am. what are you going to do about that?
And once again, this is not a result of following official russian news.
Most German people in late 1930s also though Hitler was the bees knees, and they weren't any dumberer than you or I.

Back
Top Bottom