• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What I Enjoy About Being Old.

I'm not *quite* there yet... but I've just started giving up on being able to find the right words anymore. It's at least once a day that I forget a really simple, basic word. Like last night asking my husband to grab... um... those round things we put food on? Because my brain forgot the word "plate"!

I'm not *quite* there yet... but I've just started giving up on being able to find the right words anymore. It's at least once a day that I forget a really simple, basic word. Like last night asking my husband to grab... um... those round things we put food on? Because my brain forgot the word "plate"!
Damn. I've been doing that for too many years now.

Me too. I do it all the ... clock stuff. You know, minutes and hours. Thingy.

Me too...
Me too. I do it all the ... clock stuff. You know, minutes and hours. Thingy.

Me too...

iwo8pmrdbs511.jpg

I play a LOT of Bridge, but yesterday I couldn't dredge up the word for "clubs".

So I hear ya , sister.

Ever since I started picking up a bit of greys around the temple, people around campus have stopped mistaking me for one of the students. So that's convenient.

Ever since I started picking up a bit of greys around the temple, people around campus have stopped mistaking me for one of the students. So that's convenient.
On my first read of this, by "greys" I thought you were talking about aliens, and by temple I thought you were referring to the religious structure. So, I'm wondering, WTF, he's collecting ETs around a synagogue? The boy has lost it! Once I looked up and reminded myself what thread I was in, I started to realize I really need to up my coffee dosage in the morning. :D

Back
Top Bottom