• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

What TV are you watching and how would you rate it? [Revive from FRDB]

The Expanse series. A little bit hard to get into for the first few episodes, but brilliant after that. 9/10
Who is broadcasting/streaming it in Australia? I don't have Netflix, and while I would like to see The Expanse, I don't want to buy a whole new service, just for one show.

The Expanse series. A little bit hard to get into for the first few episodes, but brilliant after that. 9/10
Who is broadcasting/streaming it in Australia? I don't have Netflix, and while I would like to see The Expanse, I don't want to buy a whole new service, just for one show.

Amazon Prime, Netfix maybe. Great series. As I said, with so many characters it's hard to make out who's who at first, but it just gets better and better as the story unfolds.

Seasons 1-4 are remarkable. Seasons 5-6 start suffering from underinvestment and poor adaptation of the books to the screen. SyFy had an absolute grand slam with this show and then they dropped it, which Amazon picked it back up but didn't provide enough money. If anything deserved to have money for production, it was this series.

Seasons 1-4 are remarkable. Seasons 5-6 start suffering from underinvestment and poor adaptation of the books to the screen. SyFy had an absolute grand slam with this show and then they dropped it, which Amazon picked it back up but didn't provide enough money. If anything deserved to have money for production, it was this series.

Just started reading the book series, so far it looks promising.

It just keeps getting better.

Books are great. I read the first 3.

Prior to 2018 it was Netflix and Foxtel, but nowadays it's only Amazon Prime

Seeing as a couple of other people are reading the books, does anyone else suspect Ty Frank wrote a lot of A Sonf of Ice and Fire and George R R Martin stole the credit?

Back
Top Bottom