• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Black Jogger Gunned Down In The Street

How do you know this?

How would Arbery have known this?

I mean, shit, if I was black and saw two white dudes chasing me with guns in a truck in Georgia, I'd think "fuckers are gonna try murdering me."
If I was any color and was chased by two white dudes with guns after being spotted trespassing construction site I would knew immediately why.

I don't know about Toni, but I'm asking because it looked like you were implying Arbery trespassed at night.

Did he?

I mean, shit, if I was black and saw two white dudes chasing me with guns in a truck in Georgia, I'd think "fuckers are gonna try murdering me."

Why would you think that? White on black murders are relatively rare. You would be more entitled to think that if you saw two black dudes with guns.
I don't recall any case in the last 30 years where white dudes would go out and simply shoot black people in broad daylight or even at night.
I don't count mass shooters and islamic terrorists.

Two white guys were fishing in my backyard just yesterday!

I said to my to wife, "Hey. Do you know those two [white] guys out there?"

She responded, "Nope."

Then, we went back to watching tv.

Why would you think that? White on black murders are relatively rare. You would be more entitled to think that if you saw two black dudes with guns.
I don't recall any case in the last 30 years where white dudes would go out and simply shoot black people in broad daylight or even at night.

Don't tell me, let me guess: by "go out and simply shoot black people" you mean random shootings the shooters didn't try to justify in some way. They "simply" did it. And since you can't recall any instances of whites "simply shooting" blacks in at least 30 years, that means no whites shot blacks for insufficient, unjustified, or not-legally-valid reasons during that time, right?

Don't tell me, let me guess: by "go out and simply shoot black people" you mean random shootings the shooters didn't try to justify in some way. They "simply" did it. And since you can't recall any instances of whites "simply shooting" blacks in at least 30 years, that means no whites shot blacks for insufficient, unjustified, or not-legally-valid reasons during that time, right?
It is you who are trying to paint white folk as having a habbit of shooting blacks to justify this retarded theory that Arbery was/should have been genuinely afraid for his life.
I stated my position it is a case of illegal citizen arrest going bad where victim unexpectedly (for a white guy) decided to "self-defense" the gun out of the white guy. Wrestling a guy with a gun is rarely good idea.

It is you who are trying to paint white folk as having a habbit of shooting blacks

#NotAllWhitePeople

I'm white. So are most of the people in my family. None of us are in the habit of shooting blacks.

Most of my neighbors are white. None of them are in the habit of shooting blacks, either.

Most of the people I've gone to school with, worked with, and been friends with are white. And guess what? None of them are in the habit of shooting blacks.

to justify this retarded theory that Arbery was/should have been genuinely afraid for his life.

The only retarded theory in this thread is the theory that someone who was pursued by three vigilantes in two trucks and then confronted by one of them brandishing a shotgun had no reason to be genuinely afraid for his life.

What kind of crazy shithole country do you live in where that kind of thing isn't cause for alarm?

I stated my position it is a case of illegal citizen arrest going bad where victim unexpectedly (for a white guy) decided to "self-defense" the gun out of the white guy. Wrestling a guy with a gun is rarely a good idea.

It is when Run and Hide didn't keep you from being the gun wielder's next likely victim, so now you have to Fight.

It's what the experts say you should do.

She responded, "Nope."

You damn racist, you should have at least called cops!

Apparently, if they are black, it's okay to grab a gun, chase them down and kill them when they resist...because it's self defense.

She responded, "Nope."

You damn racist, you should have at least called cops!

Apparently, if they are black, it's okay to grab a gun, chase them down and kill them when they resist...because it's self defense.
Apparently it went right over your head.

How do you know this?

How would Arbery have known this?

If I was any color and was chased by two white dudes with guns after being spotted trespassing construction site I would knew immediately why.

He had no reason to even believe they had spotted him, and he was having an unauthorised look around a construction site, not stealing plutonium. In grown-up countries, that doesn't trigger being chased by an armed posse.

Nope, give them what they want (money) and leave.

So in the crazy shithole country where you live, men in trucks will cut you off repeatedly and brandish shotguns because they want your money, and that's what, just another Tuesday?
Not really I was talking about US and US experts. In Russia they have cameras in every car and intersection now, at least where it matters - big cities.
That's true that mugging is less common now in US but in the 90s advice to do what robbers say was real.

Back
Top Bottom