• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bowling Green: Never Forget!

She admits she "misspoke" and corrected her statement accordingly.

So which is it?

a) she's an inveterate liar-for-hire, or
b) she is a bumbling incompetent ignorant fool who is also Cheato's advisor.

A simple misstatement doesn't entail making up associated details of specific people's involvement in a non-existent event, or reprisals for it that never happened.
Maybe the better question is, are you
a) a shill, or
b) completely clueless

She said "massacre" instead of "terrorist".

Yes, and she said "mastermind" instead of "I'm just out here lying to you all to distract you from the fact that while we marvel over this idiotic falsehood, my boss is fixing it so we can collect billions from tax-exempt churches."

I find it really funny that neither you, nor WP nor any other Trumpologist can provide a third option, but won't tell us whether it's

As Bilby so eloquently expressed...
tumblr_ms1gjlz1Pc1ru3zogo1_250.gif

I'm starting to think our local trumpsuckers are as much of a joke as Cheato himself.

What say you, WP?

:) But I have identified a lot of irregularities.

Has all that training allowed you to choose from the below or to offer a third possibility?

TSwizzle is too hapless to respond, like all the other trumpsuckers. How about you?

You mentioned possible irregularities even though they are imaginary but there is no evidence for you to assume this off the top of your head.

Yes, and she said "mastermind" instead of "I'm just out here lying to you all to distract you from the fact that while we marvel over this idiotic falsehood, my boss is fixing it so we can collect billions from tax-exempt churches."

I find it really funny that neither you, nor WP nor any other Trumpologist can provide a third option, but won't tell us whether it's

As Bilby so eloquently expressed...
tumblr_ms1gjlz1Pc1ru3zogo1_250.gif

I'm starting to think our local trumpsuckers are as much of a joke as Cheato himself.

What say you, WP?

:) But I have identified a lot of irregularities.

Has all that training allowed you to choose from the below or to offer a third possibility?

TSwizzle is too hapless to respond, like all the other trumpsuckers. How about you?

You mentioned possible irregularities even though they are imaginary but there is no evidence for you to assume this off the top of your head.

Why can't you answer a simple question? Is it that:
Feel free to offer a third possibility if you can fabricate one.

I already ate lunch and have no need of your word salad. I assumed nothing - though evidence of your cluelessness and that of the other shill in this thread, is mounting up.

This is the way my mind works.
I have yet to see any evidence that your mind works.
I frequently get involved in investigating instigating fraud.
Fixd that for you. It seems you misspoke.

I was looking at fraud from the outside looking in so there was no opportunity. Unless you can prove otherwise the most likely reason is she made an error.

The most likely explanation is that it is an error.

Can you provide an example of another "error" made by anyone, ever, that involved the fabrication of an entire tragic event that never happened, complete with the identities of the perpetrators and the reprisals that resulted from their heinous act?

Didn't think so. That's because doing that is called "lying" in common parlance.

You're as much a phony as the Cheato. Disgusting.

Whichphilosophy, here's a hint. It's exactly like the "14 million school children in South Africa taught to read by scientologists" story, except that the cult tells that lie on purpose knowing it's not true.

Kellyanne was probably given all the facts about Bowling Green except for one very important one, and she chose to just pull something out of her ass instead of checking. She's an idiot.

You guys should not make fun of all the alternative-dead. It's just so rude.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/conway-bowling-green/index.html

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. It didn't get covered."

Apparently we were all wrong.

The most likely explanation is that it is an error.

Can you provide an example of another "error" made by anyone, ever, that involved the fabrication of an entire tragic event that never happened, complete with the identities of the perpetrators and the reprisals that resulted from their heinous act?

Didn't think so. That's because doing that is called "lying" in common parlance.

She said massacre instead of terrorist. You provided no evidence of anything else.

Whichphilosophy, here's a hint. It's exactly like the "14 million school children in South Africa taught to read by scientologists" story, except that the cult tells that lie on purpose knowing it's not true.

Kellyanne was probably given all the facts about Bowling Green except for one very important one, and she chose to just pull something out of her ass instead of checking. She's an idiot.

Probably means probably not so you assumption bears no intrinsic worth. This has nothing to do with learning to read in South Africa

Probably means probably not so you assumption bears no intrinsic worth. This has nothing to do with learning to read in South Africa

It has a lot to do with the cult of scientology lying about teaching 14 million South African kids to read. Donald's fans are not strong in the "fact checking" thing, and neither are L. Ron's fans.

She said massacre instead of terrorist. You provided no evidence of anything else.

What a liar YOU are - you should get Cheato to give you a job. She invented an entire false scenario replete with phone character acts and phony consequences.
You didn't even listen to or read it - unless you are deaf and/or incredibly dumb (prevailing hypothesis). Now here's is the question you won't answer:

In case you think you're making sense - here's what the lying cunt would have said if your ridiculous excuse was real.

“Two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized, and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorist. Most people didn’t know that because it didn’t get covered.”

1) Those two got significant press.
2) They weren't masterminds behind Bowling Green terrorists.
3) The sentence now makes even less sense than most of your own idiocy.

She also lied that Obama “banned” Iraqi refugees, FYI.

You're as much a phony as the Cheato. Disgusting. But not surprising from a cultist.

She said:

....Two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized and were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre....

So what did she mean to say?

Two Iraqi's planning to send money to al Quada were arrested and no act of terrorism took place, no less a massacre?

But she misspoke?

And you want us to buy that load of crap?

Her full quote has been posted repeatedly, making it clear that Conway was describing an event. She named it the "Bowling Green massacre." She described the two Iraqi men as the "masterminds" behind this event.

She brought up this non-existent event in an attempt to defend the administration's ban on travel from 7 Muslim countries by comparing it to the Obama administration's policy following the indictments of the two men. She said that ""President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program" afterwards, which is demonstrably false. She didn't just accidentally swap one word with another. She imagined a terrorist massacre in her nutty head and tried to use it to justify banning people from certain Muslim nations from entering this country.

By removing the context and focusing on only the word swap, you're helping to perpetuate the falsehood and the wholly disingenuous defense of the statement.

She lied.

Her full quote has been posted repeatedly, making it clear that Conway was describing an event. She named it the "Bowling Green massacre." She described the two Iraqi men as the "masterminds" behind this event.

She brought up this non-existent event in an attempt to defend the administration's ban on travel from 7 Muslim countries by comparing it to the Obama administration's policy following the indictments of the two men. She said that ""President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program" afterwards, which is demonstrably false. She didn't just accidentally swap one word with another. She imagined a terrorist massacre in her nutty head and tried to use it to justify banning people from certain Muslim nations from entering this country.

By removing the context and focusing on only the word swap, you're helping to perpetuate the falsehood and the wholly disingenuous defense of the statement.

She lied.

It's hard to say.

The right wing in the US lives in such an insane bubble it may have just been some of the great amount of fake news she is exposed to and believes without question.

I wouldn't go so far as to say a "non existent" event. The gist of it is, two Iraqi "refugees" were caught doing terrorist activity.

She lied.

Misspoke. Easy done. She corrected it later.

Back
Top Bottom