• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bowling Green: Never Forget!

I have yet to see any evidence that your mind works.
I frequently get involved in investigating instigating fraud.
Fixd that for you. It seems you misspoke.

I was looking at fraud from the outside looking in so there was no opportunity. Unless you can prove otherwise the most likely reason is she made an error.

Actually, that is false.

Whether or not I can prove anything, an error is not the most likely reason.

But then, you already know that. Your post is a barefaced alt-fact.

I was looking at fraud from the outside looking in so there was no opportunity. Unless you can prove otherwise the most likely reason is she made an error.

Actually, that is false.

If you can't prove anything you can't say error is the most likely reason because you have no evidence.
However from a logical point of view error is the most likely reason. Shall I wet nurse this again for you?

Quite. But that's your fixation. You're fixated on one slip of the tongue.

I'd counter that you're fixated on calling it a slip of the tongue, because that's what you've chosen to believe it was.

You've gotten it into your head that she couldn't possibly have lied. Why? Because she told you she didn't. You'll buy anything Conway is selling now.

That's her job, after all. To feed you the administration's version of the truth (or falsehoods) and get you to not only swallow it, but defend it.

Quite. But that's your fixation. You're fixated on one slip of the tongue.

I'd counter that you're fixated on calling it a slip of the tongue, because that's what you've chosen to believe it was.

You've gotten it into your head that she couldn't possibly have lied. Why? Because she told you she didn't. You'll buy anything Conway is selling now.

That's her job, after all. To feed you the administration's version of the truth (or falsehoods) and get you to not only swallow it, but defend it.

Logically if she did lie it would be so obvious she was wrong because there is no news of any such incident and such could easily backfire. To lie effectively I she would have to have at least some fake news in mainstream or known fringe media quoting law enforcement.

Actually, that is false.

If you can't prove anything you can't say error is the most likely reason because you have no evidence.
However from a logical point of view error is the most likely reason. Shall I wet nurse this again for you?

I don't need the mental image of you attempting to suckle another's child.

And despite that truly disturbing imagery, you remain completely wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Logically if she did lie it would be so obvious she was wrong because there is no news of any such incident and such could easily backfire. To lie effectively I she would have to have at least some fake news in mainstream or known fringe media quoting law enforcement.

Yeah, you are right. Nobody has ever been caught in an obvious lie in all the history of the world. :rolleyes:

Logically if she did lie it would be so obvious she was wrong because there is no news of any such incident and such could easily backfire.
It IS obvious, but they are not that concerned about it backfiring. Trump repeatedly lies, contradicts himself, and when called on it just says "I didn't say that" even though he is on tape saying what he just denied. Like how they claimed it isn't a Muslim ban, even though that is what he ran on, and what Gulliani called it when he bragged about writing it.

Logically if she did lie it would be so obvious she was wrong because there is no news of any such incident and such could easily backfire.
It IS obvious, but they are not that concerned about it backfiring. Trump repeatedly lies, contradicts himself, and when called on it just says "I didn't say that" even though he is on tape saying what he just denied. Like how they claimed it isn't a Muslim ban, even though that is what he ran on, and what Gulliani called it when he bragged about writing it.

The ban is also being practised by Kuwait on 5 of the countries. Given that most of the persons in those countries are Muslim it's pretty hard to miss them.
The UAE also support this.
People can easily say wrong things and that seems the most likely, regardless of what others may or may not have said.

Actually, that is false.

I don't need the mental image of you attempting to suckle another's child.

And despite that truly disturbing imagery, you remain completely wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, you are right. Nobody has ever been caught in an obvious lie in all the history of the world. :rolleyes:

Wet Nurse in this sense means . to give excessive care or attention to. It would not be a pretty sight if this was taken literally rather than as a figure of speech.

I firmly believe the woman did not know she was lying.

She is rather stupid in case you haven't noticed.

In the US presently, winning is not a sign of intelligence.

I firmly believe the woman did not know she was lying.

She is rather stupid in case you haven't noticed.

In the US presently, winning is not a sign of intelligence.

Hence the term, "based on information given the defendant honestly believed at the time was true.."

Sure.

She's living in a fantasy bubble oblivious to facts.

Her job in the campaign was basically to kiss Trump's ass and tell him how great he is. That is all she does well.

There's no "if," about it. She lied. Was it an effective lie? No. It was a stupid, easily exposed lie. She made up a terrorist attack, and used it to defend the administration's ban. Then when the obvious lie was exposed, she lied again...poorly. The woman is a national embarrassment (or should be), but tomorrow morning she'll be right back at work, spewing the administration's talking points on the Sunday talk shows like nothing happened.

There's no "if," about it. She lied. Was it an effective lie? No. It was a stupid lie. She made up a terrorist attack, and used it to defend the administration's ban. Then when the obvious lie was exposed, she lied again...poorly. The woman is a national embarrassment (or should be), but tomorrow morning she'll be right back at work, spewing the administration's talking points on the Sunday talk shows like nothing happened.

Again, you neglect the possibility she is so stupid she actually believed this piece of fake news that had been passed around in right-wing circles.

Creating fake news for the consumption of the right wing is now a major industry.

They have discovered that if you tell some people a lie they would like to believe they will believe it without question. And no amount of further information will likely displace this insanity.

Fortunately the Liars' Government is too stupid ever to get its act together, so it will constantly be caught out until it takes over all public expression, and probably even then.

So you finally answered my question- answer #2: You are agreeing that she's an incompetent bumbling fool.

Congratulations on your sudden realization. Anyone who has been paying attention already knew that, as she is an accurate reflection of the US Executive branch as it is today, headed by an incompetent bumbling fool.

So you finally answered my question- answer #2: You are agreeing that she's an incompetent bumbling fool.

Congratulations on your sudden realization. Anyone who has been paying attention already knew that, as she is an accurate reflection of the US Executive branch as it is today, headed by an incompetent bumbling fool.

Your bumble doesn't identify this. All humans make errors while speaking where the quantity of interviews and statements increase the possibility of error. So are you now saying she isn't lying but incompetent? Do you have a future position on this?

There's no "if," about it. She lied. Was it an effective lie? No. It was a stupid lie. She made up a terrorist attack, and used it to defend the administration's ban. Then when the obvious lie was exposed, she lied again...poorly. The woman is a national embarrassment (or should be), but tomorrow morning she'll be right back at work, spewing the administration's talking points on the Sunday talk shows like nothing happened.

Again, you neglect the possibility she is so stupid she actually believed this piece of fake news that had been passed around in right-wing circles.

Creating fake news for the consumption of the right wing is now a major industry.

They have discovered that if you tell some people a lie they would like to believe they will believe it without question. And no amount of further information will likely displace this insanity.

For sure there's plenty of insanity but she was claiming she said massacre instead of terrorist.

All humans make errors while speaking ...

Few humans purporting to represent the chief executive actually spin entire narratives out of whole cloth, unless they, like their boss, are incompetent bumbling fools. Or inveterate liars who don't mind making shit up to distract from what their boss is doing.

So are you now saying she isn't lying but incompetent?

No, YOU are saying that, despite your herculean effort to deny it.
I still think she was straight-up lying to distract from the rest of Cheato's agenda. The fact that her lies were obvious and transparent only enhances the distraction effect.

At best I think she's a little bendy with the truth and and got a little carried away while looking for words with maximum impact. Massacre is a good word to Instill fear in a population where you want to introduce counter-productive policies.

She's just trying to plant the seeds of despair.

I think she knows that Trump's base will back her no matter what bullshit she spouts. And she flaunts it.

Back
Top Bottom