• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bowling Green: Never Forget!

The only fear being peddled is by the hysterical loons that are on the streets protesting about nothing that has actually happened.

People are protesting the Bowling Green Massacre?

Im not a Trump supporter. What fear is the government peddling exactly ? The only fear being peddled is by the hysterical loons that are on the streets protesting about nothing that has actually happened.
You mean that the government is not peddling fear of Islamic terrorism?

Nope.

- - - Updated - - -

The only fear being peddled is by the hysterical loons that are on the streets protesting about nothing that has actually happened.

Jog on sunshine.

The question Trump supporters should be asking themselves should be, "Why is my govt peddling fear, when the evidence doesnt support it, and where have we seen this in the past?"

Im not a Trump supporter. What fear is the government peddling exactly ? The only fear being peddled is by the hysterical loons that are on the streets protesting about nothing that has actually happened.

Are you asleep when Cheato and his mouthpieces deride the state of our security and carry on endlessly about refugee terrorists? Why aren't they so hysterical about any of the thousands of things that have actually killed people on US soil in the last 8 years? Like say hay bales or Segways?

Do you think that Team Cheato is known as a fearmongering outfit simply because some libtard said it and all the sheeple thought it sounded good?

Jog on sunshine.

Why? I'm enjoying this.

I'm moving on now. Feel free to have the last word.

Well you can't say I didn't try.

Apparently it was an alt-last word. :D

Are you asleep when Cheato and his mouthpieces deride the state of our security and carry on endlessly about refugee terrorists? Why aren't they so hysterical about any of the thousands of things that have actually killed people on US soil in the last 8 years? Like say hay bales or Segways?

Do you think that Team Cheato is known as a fearmongering outfit simply because some libtard said it and all the sheeple thought it sounded good?

Look whose bleating.

Look whose bleating.

Nothing that a little auditing wouldn't help, right?

Look whose* bleating.

Yeah - TSwizzle: "The only fear being peddled is by the hysterical loons that are on the streets protesting about nothing that has actually happened."

You forgot to address the question again:
Why aren't they so hysterical about any of the thousands of things that have actually killed people on US soil in the last 8 years? Like say hay bales or Segways?

* The contraction of "who is" is "who's", not "whose". </grammar nazi>
They don't teach literacy at your cult?

Look whose bleating.

*Who's

We have an administration stuck in a right wing alternate universe.

And like religious converts they have no desire to leave the comforts of their bubble.

The administration is filled with billionaires.

These kinds of people many times do not do anything. Some inherited their wealth. They have others below that them create everything. All they do is give a thumbs up or down.

They really can't do anything.

They are incompetent and very ignorant.

As we see.

We have an administration stuck in a right wing alternate universe.

And like religious converts they have no desire to leave the comforts of their bubble.

The administration is filled with billionaires.

These kinds of people many times do not do anything. Some inherited their wealth. They have others below that them create everything. All they do is give a thumbs up or down.

They really can't do anything.

They are incompetent and very ignorant.

As we see.

I thought that was where most of our politics is centered. :)

I don't think anybody is arguing against a notion that Trump administration is the most clownish, hackish , incompetent and "alternative" in recent history.
But where have you all been when Obama administration displayed their incompetence?

Last edited:
I don't think anybody is arguing against a notion that Trump administration is most clownish, hackish , incompetent and "alternative" in recent history.
But where have you all been when Obama administration displayed their incompetence?

Uh... enjoying the fruits of his success?

I don't think anybody is arguing against a notion that Trump administration is most clownish, hackish , incompetent and "alternative" in recent history.

Uh... enjoying the fruits of his success?
I am not following you here. What is the point of this?

I am not following you here. What is the point of this?

Just pointing out that the Obama Administration displayed less incompetence in 8 years than the Cheato regime has in two weeks...
Not that I expect any trumpsters to notice that...
I think it's too early to compare. I think you extrapolate the current rate of stupidity further down the road. 8 years of Obama is still ahead in cumulative incompetence, Trump needs 2-3 months more at present idiocy to get ahead. But that's not the point. The point is, you said nothing when Obama people did similarly stupid things.

Just pointing out that the Obama Administration displayed less incompetence in 8 years than the Cheato regime has in two weeks...
Not that I expect any trumpsters to notice that...
I think it's too early to compare. I think you extrapolate the current rate of stupidity further down the road. 8 years of Obama is still ahead in cumulative incompetence, Trump needs 2-3 months more at present idiocy to get ahead. But that's not the point. The point is, you said nothing when Obama people did similarly stupid things.

I don't think there's any comparison at all. Trump did more damage in his campaign, simply by running and giving voice to the racists and sexists and anarchists than the cumulative mistakes of the last 10 administrations, and yes, I am including Bush Jr.

The only-and I mean only-upside to all of this is that the racists, sexists, misogynists and anarchists are much more open now and can be dealt with. Like lancing a noxious boil. You open that sucker right up and apply liberal (intentional word choice) doses of antibiotics and improve the overall health of the body by improving nutrition, hygiene, exercise, environmental factors, and of course, education about what causes such infections in the first place. And science.

Back
Top Bottom