• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Bowling Green: Never Forget!

You got to be kidding me.

She said "massacre" instead of "terrorist".
She also said "masterminds".

"the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre"

There is no such thing as a mastermind of an attack that never happened. She didn't misspeak, she had no clue that nothing actually happened.

Meet John Bluman, the mastermind of the greatest novel never written.

Again, she said:

"President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized, and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre. Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered," Conway said.

Now let's fix that by swapping out that one word:

"President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalized, and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorist. Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered," Conway said.

Most people don't know about the masterminds behind the Bowling Green terrorist?

Seems there was no such thing as far as we can see called the Bowling Green Massacre. However would someone be so stupid as to make something up that is so false and could backfire within seconds? Strange indeed.

This from the guy who constantly posts stuff that nobody could possibly be dumb enough to believe.

This is the way my mind works. I frequently get involved in investigating fraud. This person seems mistaken rather than lying.

She also blamed it on a to-be-named liberal fake news site. I don't know about you, I always go to fake news sites to report on real events.

So she lied, and then tried to lie to cover it up.

If she lied and didn't fuddle the words it would be good to see the series of events and words that led to this.

This is the way my mind works. I frequently get involved in investigating fraud. This person seems mistaken rather than lying.

Oh you've changed careers!

:) But I have identified a lot of irregularities.
Did the person honestly believe what they saying was true is another question. I thought you'd like that one.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh you've changed careers!

He seems... mistaken

True,I could indeed be mistaken as the whole evidence is not available :)

Yes, and she said "mastermind" instead of "I'm just out here lying to you all to distract you from the fact that while we marvel over this idiotic falsehood, my boss is fixing it so we can collect billions from tax-exempt churches."

I find it really funny that neither you, nor WP nor any other Trumpologist can provide a third option, but won't tell us whether it's
a) she's an inveterate liar-for-hire, or
b) she is a bumbling incompetent ignorant fool who is also Cheato's advisor.

As Bilby so eloquently expressed...
tumblr_ms1gjlz1Pc1ru3zogo1_250.gif

I'm starting to think our local trumpsuckers are as much of a joke as Cheato himself.

What say you, WP?

:) But I have identified a lot of irregularities.

Has all that training allowed you to choose from the below or to offer a third possibility?
a) she's an inveterate liar-for-hire, or
b) she is a bumbling incompetent ignorant fool who is also Cheato's advisor.

TSwizzle is too hapless to respond, like all the other trumpsuckers. How about you?

Back
Top Bottom