• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

attachment.php

"I'm sorry, but I think we can definitely perform a lot better than just this. Hell, we squeezed more of us into a lousy Volkswagen Beetle!"

attachment.php

"Damn right, there is a freakin' war on Christmas, and our latest most outrageous example is up here with us all finally in position, then have to hear from ol' Billy that he supposedly forgot the bleeding lights!"

attachment.php

My unfortunate lot in life is having to milk these miserable goats three times a day. The fact that they are male just adds insult to injury.:(

Betty and Jennifer were forced to conclude that, in retrospect, spending $50,000 for those English Literature degrees might not have been the optimal decision they could have made.

attachment.php

"Ah, while this is of course very cute and quite fashionable, I'm sure, I will just stick with my unglamorous sweats for lounging around the house."

EPP's new behavioral therapy techniques for recovering Furries was both effective and frustrating.

attachment.php

"Yes, I completely understand, but nevertheless, this humiliatingly unique and abjectly inconvenient safeguard will still greatly cut down on the need for airports, when all you have to do is simply jump out of the airplane while it is flying over your chosen destination."

attachment.php

"Now, with two recently developed stunners, we have one daring beauty controlling the attention from our left demonstrating this new driving burka for adventurous, yet still style-minded ladies, and that foxy mama absolutely killing it on the right is modeling a very fresh bathing suit soon to make its startling debut at the next Miss Saudi Arabia: Full Figured Edition!"

Back
Top Bottom