• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

769px-George_Clooney_-_White_House_-_October_2010_%28cropped%29.jpg

"Yeah, I have a hard time growing a mustache too..."

"And so George, I really owe it all to my Kenyan birth mother for planting that newspaper birth notice in Hawaii. Allahu Akbar, my man."

And the winner goes to Kilgore Trout! :biggrin:

"Let's see, George Obama. Mr. George Obama. How about Mrs. George Hussein Obama? Or maybe...Or maybe nothing! He's too good for me!"

What a great actor to be able to have all of that emotion inside, yet seem so calm outside.

DLO3lf-WAAAazAI.jpg

"Come on, somebody better quickly catch these feminine napkins or whatever before I have to sadly turn in my highly coveted machismo card!"

DLO3lf-WAAAazAI.jpg

"Listen, as Two Corinthians, chapter one, verse five through seven declares: 'For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation. And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.' Uh, er, so, in other words, just freakin' lump it, ye rodents!"

Back
Top Bottom