• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwNi83Mzcvb3JpZ2luYWwvZnJvZ3MtaW4tYmFnZ2VkLXNhbGFkLTAxLU5PLVJFVVNFLmpwZw==

With our new Frog In A Blender kit you'll be amazed. With a rich blend of carefully selected spring vegetables and optional ginger root you'll barely taste the frog! Order now!

All good ones, but I'm going to give it to this post for the ginger root which is very good for you.

Winner!

He guy, why such a negative message on your license plate?

There is just something suspicious with this charging station and that large pile of coal next to it.

Mr. Rons' electoral plate didn't quite have the influence he was hoping for in his upcoming election fight.

The long way around the barn.

Just because it works doesn't mean it ain't stupid

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, this is a battery charging station, as in we use your car's battery to charge our station.

Ya, fucking relax, dude. I’ll drive them off of a cliff next week. They’re in the middle of a vacation right now and having a lot of fun and it’s not like we actually need to take over the planet from the humans right this minute or anything.

WINNER!

Winner is Tom Sawyer with his humorous adaptation of the machine apocalypse.

On a side note, did nobody notice that this electric charging station is being powered by a fossil-fuel generator? Oh the irony.

On a side note, did nobody notice that this electric charging station is being powered by a fossil-fuel generator? Oh the irony.

Yes, but you said to keep politics out of it!

I did mention the coal pile in one of the captions.

Yes, but you said to keep politics out of it!

I guess it's all a matter of opinion, but I think it's possible to riff on the inefficiency of converting chemical energy into mechanical energy in order to drive a generator to create electrical energy just so one can get back to mechanical energy without the discussion degenerating into a polemic discussion of climate-change denial.

In fairness it's possible there is a solar panel nearby that provides most of the electric power for this station and the diesel engine is only there for supplementary needs.

Yup, it is the long way around the barn.

Back
Top Bottom