• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Caption Contest

View attachment 22935

After thirteen years and $37.3 billion dollars, the Department of Defense finally received its prototype for the new CVN-81 Aircraft Carrier with Linear Mobility Capacity and an Adjustable Seat.

Don2 wins it with the tribute to gubmint military spending.

Thank you!

Try this:
aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwNi83Mzcvb3JpZ2luYWwvZnJvZ3MtaW4tYmFnZ2VkLXNhbGFkLTAxLU5PLVJFVVNFLmpwZw==

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5saXZlc2NpZW5jZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzEwNi83Mzcvb3JpZ2luYWwvZnJvZ3MtaW4tYmFnZ2VkLXNhbGFkLTAxLU5PLVJFVVNFLmpwZw==

With our new Frog In A Blender kit you'll be amazed. With a rich blend of carefully selected spring vegetables and optional ginger root you'll barely taste the frog! Order now!

The Frog and the Princess
"Once upon a time, a beautiful, independent, self assured princess happened upon a frog in a pond.
The frog said to the princess, "I was once a handsome prince until an evil witch put a spell on me. One kiss from you and I will turn back into a prince and then we can marry, move into the castle with my mom and you can prepare my meals, clean my clothes, bear my children and forever feel happy doing so."

That night, while the princess dined on frog legs, she kept laughing and saying, "I don't think so."

Back
Top Bottom