• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

China Prepares for War - Our Response?

Ukraine belongs to Russia?
Yes, most of the territory called Ukraine should be part of Russia.
The people in Ukraine don't think so. And they're the only ones that get a vote.
How do you know that?
Even if they don't, in fact, think so, it should not matter. They allowed their country to be used against Russia, hence there is a price to pay.
They don't get to vote, same as nazi germany people had no say in the matter.
Ukraine wasn't used against Russia. You lost it during the breakup of the Soviet Union. Putin wants it back--he tried manipulation, it failed so he resorted to military force. Deceptively in 2014, overtly in 2022.
Ukraine is being used against Russia. Criminal Regime in Washington organized violent nazi coup in Ukraine, installed nazi regime which started war on russians in Ukraine, trying to provoke Russia. It's all about Russia and ultimately about China.
Your own government scum admits that.

Ukraine is being used against Russia.
When you invade your neighbor in a laughably bumbling fashion, then follow that up with months of genocide against a civilian population, most of the world (excepting Kim Jong Un, Xi et al) are going to "use" the victim against you.
Your boy Putler made your bed for you Russians - sweet dreams, suckers!

Ukraine is being used against Russia.
When you invade your neighbor in a laughably bumbling fashion, then follow that up with months of genocide against a civilian population, most of the world (excepting Kim Jong Un, Xi et al) are going to "use" the victim against you.
Your boy Putler made your bed for you Russians - sweet dreams, suckers!
Yep. Putin served Russia up to the current US administration on a silver platter. He helps put Trump in office and probably had a good laugh about it. Then waits until Biden is in office to execute his clusterfuck of an invasion. Who's laughing now dickhead? I wish Hillary was in office right now.

The mighty Russian army turned out to be not so mighty. Perhaps the same for the Chinese PLA.

Taiwan would not be an unarmed defenseless Hong Kong population. They will fight, like Ukraine.

If China invaded or bombed Taiwan the world would see via a free press the devastation and causalities. Dead children.

China would never recover politically.

The mighty Russian army turned out to be not so mighty. Perhaps the same for the Chinese PLA.

Taiwan would not be an unarmed defenseless Hong Kong population. They will fight, like Ukraine.

If China invaded or bombed Taiwan the world would see via a free press the devastation and causalities. Dead children.

Yeah, while China is nowhere near the kleptocracy that Russia is the PLA is mostly self-governing and it's a society without meaningful whistleblowers. Major corruption is basically inevitable.

Well. Russia is beating the shit out NATO trained and equipped army. I would say they are doing OK.
We know you would.

But reality doesn't agree with you.

Have they managed to capture Kiev yet? Or even Bakhmut?
They’re not interested in any of that. They just want to beat the shit out of someone.
Or, failing thst, they want to SAY they’re beating the shit out of someone.
Babs has become a really sad case of late.

Yeah, while China is nowhere near the kleptocracy that Russia is the PLA is mostly self-governing and it's a society without meaningful whistleblowers. Major corruption is basically inevitable.
I have not read much on it, but believe the Iranian Republican Guard is independent and has its own businesses.

In the 80s the Chinese leaders went after corruption. Military leaders leading lavish lifestyles.

I remember a report of a guy whose lifestyle was curtailed and he drove off a cliff with his three mistresses he could no longer afford.

Well. Russia is beating the shit out NATO trained and equipped army. I would say they are doing OK.
How many Russian casualties?

Russia is running low on ammunition.

Military incompetence.

Ruussia is doing to Ukraine what the Germans did in WWII. Russia was fighting for 'hearth and hone' willing to fight to the death, today Ukraine is fighting for their home willing to fight to the death, Russins are fighting for nothing but Putin's imagination glory.

A lesson fr Chinese leaders. Is Taiwan worth it just to satisy a Chinese imaginary self image of glory and power? They need to read Sun Tzu and Confucius.

Amigo. I wouldn't want us to offend my peace loving friend Barbos. The correct spelling of the capital of Ukraine is Kyiv.

Taiwan is part of China. Nixon agreed to that. In part to use China against ..... USSR :)
Karma is a bitch.

Amigo. I wouldn't want us to offend my peace loving friend Barbos. The correct spelling of the capital of Ukraine is Kyiv.

I thought SLD might have got bitten by a Russian and turned.

It's ironic how much you all are obsessed with spelling, because you still pronounce it on russian style, albeit different stress (incorrect in both version).

So, be consistent and take time to learn russian/ukrainian sound "Ы"
It won't take more than couple of weeks, otherwise stay with russian spelling and pronunciation.

Back
Top Bottom