• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Covid-19 miscellany

Prediction:

Some people will use the possible bad reaction to the J&J vaccine as being too risky to get vaccinated, (6 out of 7 million, or 0.000085%)

And many of them will be the same people who said a 1% chance of death from COVID was nothing to worry about

Prediction:

Some people will use the possible bad reaction to the J&J vaccine as being too risky to get vaccinated, (6 out of 7 million, or 0.000085%)

And many of them will be the same people who said a 1% chance of death from COVID was nothing to worry about

Duh!

But note that the supposed problem applies only to reproductive age women. How many of the Qcoons will care? (And note that it might still be a red herring--the clot risk is similar to the clot risk of hormonal birth control.)

Prediction:

Duh!
Yea, easy prediction. Just wanted it stated before the deniers get the chance.
But note that the supposed problem applies only to reproductive age women. How many of the Qcoons will care?
Trick question. Qonspiracy types don’t care unless they are directly affected.

Prediction:

Duh!

But note that the supposed problem applies only to reproductive age women. How many of the Qcoons will care? (And note that it might still be a red herring--the clot risk is similar to the clot risk of hormonal birth control.)

Similar to within 3 orders of magnitude.

Birth control is riskier. Not for a single dose, but people rarely take just a single dose.

Prediction:

Duh!

Similar to within 3 orders of magnitude.

Birth control is riskier. Not for a single dose, but people rarely take just a single dose.

I was specifically talking about clots, not all risks.

Prediction:

]Some people will use the possible bad reaction to the J&J vaccine as being too risky to get vaccinated, (6 out of 7 million, or 0.000085%)

It’s not anti vaxers saying it’s too risky so your prediction looks rather stupid.

Prediction:

]Some people will use the possible bad reaction to the J&J vaccine as being too risky to get vaccinated, (6 out of 7 million, or 0.000085%)

It’s not anti vaxers saying it’s too risky so your prediction looks rather stupid.

who said it?

Prediction:

who said it?

The ones who suspended its distribution. They are actual “anti vaxers”.

who said it?

The ones who suspended its distribution. They are actual “anti vaxers”.
you are going to have to elaborate.
the people who suspended the vaccinations have reasonable interpretation of the data??
"anti vaxers" is welll... an unclear term to define those who don't have a reasonable interpretation of the data?

This maskhole is what is known in the business as a piece of work.

[TWEET]https://twitter.com/jfreewright/status/1384177048030089227?s=20[/TWEET]

Fuller video here, and a news report here.

I can't even get through the long video, that woman is making such a fool of herself.

Great news. No more eligibility hoops to jump through.
All U.S. States Have Met Biden's Vaccine Expansion Deadline - The New York Times
All adults in every U.S. state, Washington, D.C., and Puerto Rico are now eligible for a Covid-19 vaccine, meeting the April 19 deadline that President Biden set two weeks ago.

“For months I’ve been telling Americans to get vaccinated when it’s your turn. Well, it’s your turn, now,” Mr. Biden said Sunday on a program called “Roll Up Your Sleeves” on NBC. “It’s free. It’s convenient and it’s the most important thing you can do to protect yourself from Covid-19.”

The United States is administering an average of 3.2 million doses a day, up from roughly 2.5 million a month before. More than 131 million people, or half of all American adults, had received at least one shot as of Sunday, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and about 84.3 million people have been fully vaccinated.

Hawaii, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oregon, Rhode Island and Vermont were the last states to expand eligibility, opening vaccinations to all adults on Monday.

article link
article said:
“Everybody told me that I should not announce this,” the conservative rocker said in the video on Monday.
Yeah, it'd make you look dumb and stupid after all the stupid crap you've said.

article said:
“I have had flu symptoms for the last 10 days. I thought I was dying. I mean, just a clusterfuck,” Nugent said in the video.
Well, I'm sure he learned his lesson, just like Trump did.

article said:
“Nobody knows what’s in it,” Nugent said, falsely, in the Facebook live video. “If you can’t even honestly answer our questions of exactly what’s in it and why are you testing it on human beings and forcing it on people in such a short period of time?”
The vaccine is mRNA based, which means they are working off the genetic code, which implies that the scientists do know what this is. Much like how the tides aren't a baffling mystery to physicists (older ignorant statement by another right-wing idiot).

He apparently refuses to get the vaccine still. apparently he is good with feeling like he is dying for a week. I remember bringing up Ted Nugent with my Dad when I was much younger. My Dad's handwave response told me all I needed to know about Nugent after that point.

Back
Top Bottom