• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

General trailer discussion

This is not a parody.

[YOUTUBE]km_L0v3C0ms[/YOUTUBE]

[youtube]dt5g5_1cKVk[/youtube]

I admit that I never read the Hellboy comic book and was never really a fan, but this trailer seems to have a delightful blend of funny and horrible. Is that right? Is that how the source material is supposed to be?

Yes. The Hellboy comics have always been primarily horror and mystery with Hellboy himself providing comedic relief, and just a touch of the superhero genre. The Del Toro films de-emphasized the horror aspect, and gave Hellboy more of a superhero vibe than in the comics. They were good movies, especially the first, but I am excited to see the darker aspects of Hellboy getting some love with this reboot.
But how am I suppose to get over Selma Blair not​ being in the movie?

Star Trek: Picard

[YOUTUBE]FySrgrKJguE[/YOUTUBE]

Like Rambo 5, another old guy trying to relive past glories, but would like to check it out, but will never get the cbs app. The Orville will have to do. TNG was my favorite Star Trek until the Orville.

Half of what I see on Apple TV is trailers. Pickins are slim for now but there are a couple good trailers up:

I mean, I could really go for a long well written sci fi series that takes me well into my sixties.

Hopefully by time I have to start paying for it, it'll be worth it.

Skeptical, but gotta admit that throwing blows on top of a battleship hits the mark.

Is this out of place here?
Yes. The video clearly states they are caravans. If they were trailers, they'd look like this:

car-trailer.jpg

[/pedant]

This could be good.

3 Body Problem

This could be good.

3 Body Problem

Could go either way.

The books are excellent, so they certainly have the benefit of a solid story to work from.

As always, some of it would be difficult to adapt for the screen; And a lot will depend on the quality of the stuff they alter for that medium.

Back
Top Bottom