• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Giuliani Sued for Sexual Assault

He had not expected Giuliani to flop himself down on the bed and start masturbating,
Having just watched the scene, looks more like he's tucking his shirt back in his trousers after she had been fiddling around down there.

The idea that "America's Mayor" welcomed being fiddled around with by a woman he wasn't married to is so republican values amirite?
Hardly republicans alone though...

6e1334da5e81f9e6727013582103788e

Woman can easily put men in the hospital. Anyone who doesn't know this is delusional or thinks angry women will put on boxing gloves and ask for a fair match every single time.
Sure. If they get the jump on the guy, have a weapon, and can run away really fast afterward.

It can be done - especially if the man doesn't expect it. But if the guy fights back it's a much harder battle for a woman than for a man.

Woman can easily put men in the hospital. Anyone who doesn't know this is delusional or thinks angry women will put on boxing gloves and ask for a fair match every single time.
Sure. If they get the jump on the guy, have a weapon, and can run away really fast afterward.

It can be done - especially if the man doesn't expect it. But if the guy fights back it's a much harder battle for a woman than for a man.
Surprise was my friend.

And since Giuliani is elderly and very drunk much of the time, that would increase the chances of Dunphy getting out of most situations.

WTF are you talking about?
Your post.
The one I quoted. The one thoroughly soaked in male privilege.

The one where you assumed that everyone has the empowerment, options, reserves, and doangivadam men take for granted.

You and your privilege sounded positively white.
My wife, my daughter, my mother, my female cousins, my sister, my dead grandmother wouldn't be <Mod self Edit> performing sexual favors for a job.
How do you know any of that?

Maybe your female relatives just didn't mention it to you when it happened,
or ever. Because you're a man and you just wouldn't get it. Your alpha male bullshit would just cause them more problems than they already have.

They'd rather join the overwhelming number of women who do not report sexual misbehavior than mention it to you? Maybe that's why you don't think anyone you're related to has ever been a victim of male sexual misconduct?
Tom

And since Giuliani is elderly and very drunk much of the time, that would increase the chances of Dunphy getting out of most situations.
You sound nervous.

He had not expected Giuliani to flop himself down on the bed and start masturbating,
Having just watched the scene, looks more like he's tucking his shirt back in his trousers after she had been fiddling around down there.

The idea that "America's Mayor" welcomed being fiddled around with by a woman he wasn't married to is so republican values amirite?
Democrats aren't the party of "family values". Plenty of dems fucking around, putting their penises in the wrong vaginas... the issue at hand was the bluster of a reaction from the GOP, who too were also putting their penises in the wrong vaginas.

WTF are you talking about?
Your post.
The one I quoted. The one thoroughly soaked in male privilege.

The one where you assumed that everyone has the empowerment, options, reserves, and doangivadam men take for granted.

You and your privilege sounded positively white.
My wife, my daughter, my mother, my female cousins, my sister, my dead grandmother wouldn't be <Mod self Edit> performing sexual favors for a job.
How do you know any of that?

Maybe your female relatives just didn't mention it to you when it happened,
or ever. Because you're a man and you just wouldn't get it. Your alpha male bullshit would just cause them more problems than they already have.

They'd rather join the overwhelming number of women who do not report sexual misbehavior than mention it to you? Maybe that's why you don't think anyone you're related to has ever been a victim of male sexual misconduct?
Tom
Some women fight back. Not all women do. There’s serious risk of greater injury or even death, either way. And then, there’s all kinds of other risks. I think a lot comes down to whether you are fight or flight in your response.

In any case, no one deserves to be sexually assaulted.

Doesn't mean you watch Fox News, but Rudy's excuse is that he was just tucking his shirt in, which you coincidentally just repeated here.
Yeah, because that is what I saw! He certainly wasn't masturbating.

How could you know which it was? Cohen seemed to think that he was in the process of fondling himself, and Cohen was there.

I usually don't have to lie on my back on a bed to tuck in my shirt, but maybe he has trouble keeping his balance and tucking his shirt at the same time.
Maybe he thinks he's getting laid? The interviewer was being flirtatious. That was the purpose of the skit, yeah?

If he thought he was getting laid, wouldn't that involve unzipping himself rather than putting his hand down his pants? I don't know. The guy is old, and maybe he just forgot how it works and was trying to pull it up out of his pants. (I hate having to explain these things to you.)

Fair enough. Here is an MSNBC segment where O'Donnell plays an interview that Cohen gave to Variety about that scene.
Couldn't watch the whole thing. Saw Cohen's interview. ??

Sorry about that. Watching an MSNBC segment has been known to cause seizures in some Republicans. Glad you got through it without serious harm. I'm going to assume that what you were trying to say here was that you saw the Cohen interview for Variety.

According to her, Giuliani made clear to her that sex was an absolute requirement to continue her employment and enjoy the legal help she needed.
And she went along with that for two years before filing a $10m lawsuit. On day one, she didn't just say fuck that I'm out of here, you will be hearing from my lawyers? Odd, no?

Never having been put in the position of holding a job in which the condition of employment was submitting to sex with an old creep, I couldn't say. My employment was always only about how well I did the job I was told I would have when I signed up for it. Apparently, the conditions of her employment changed over time. Maybe she wouldn't have signed up for the job in the first place if Giuliani had told her from the beginning what he had in mind.

As an employer who was a lawyer, he had to be aware of the laws surrounding that kind of workplace environment.
He certainly would be. But she wasn't? She went with the blowing the fat old geezer for two years?

I don't think the blow jobs were part of the job description she got, nor did the demands for sex start right away. That's your description on what she did, not hers.

Doesn't mean you watch Fox News, but Rudy's excuse is that he was just tucking his shirt in, which you coincidentally just repeated here.

How could you know which it was?

Because that is what I saw, Giuliano tucking his shirt in after the woman dislodged his clothing pretending she was adjusting the mic.

Cohen seemed to think that he was in the process of fondling himself, and Cohen was there.

Cohen be trippin'.

If he thought he was getting laid, wouldn't that involve unzipping himself rather than putting his hand down his pants? I don't know. The guy is old, and maybe he just forgot how it works and was trying to pull it up out of his pants. (I hate having to explain these things to you.)
I think you get aroused from explaining it.

Sorry about that. Watching an MSNBC segment has been known to cause seizures in some Republicans. Glad you got through it without serious harm.
I have never had a seizure or come to harm watching TV other than the one time in 1966 when England won the World Cup and I put my foot through the TV.

I'm going to assume that what you were trying to say here was that you saw the Cohen interview for Variety.
No, I saw a 20/30 second clip of Cohen from the MSNBC you posted.

Never having been put in the position of holding a job in which the condition of employment was submitting to sex with an old creep, I couldn't say. My employment was always only about how well I did the job I was told I would have when I signed up for it.

That's normal but this is not about you.

Apparently, the conditions of her employment changed over time. Maybe she wouldn't have signed up for the job in the first place if Giuliani had told her from the beginning what he had in mind.
Well when it became apparent that was his expectation, why did she go along with it for so long?

I don't think the blow jobs were part of the job description she got, nor did the demands for sex start right away. That's your description on what she did, not hers.
That is her description of what she did as documented in the complaint.

How could you know which it was?

Because that is what I saw, Giuliano tucking his shirt in after the woman dislodged his clothing pretending she was adjusting the mic.

Cohen seemed to think that he was in the process of fondling himself, and Cohen was there.

Cohen be trippin'.

I think you get aroused from explaining it.

Sorry about that. Watching an MSNBC segment has been known to cause seizures in some Republicans. Glad you got through it without serious harm.
I have never had a seizure or come to harm watching TV other than the one time in 1966 when England won the World Cup and I put my foot through the TV.

I'm going to assume that what you were trying to say here was that you saw the Cohen interview for Variety.
No, I saw a 20/30 second clip of Cohen from the MSNBC you posted.

Never having been put in the position of holding a job in which the condition of employment was submitting to sex with an old creep, I couldn't say. My employment was always only about how well I did the job I was told I would have when I signed up for it.

That's normal but this is not about you.

Apparently, the conditions of her employment changed over time. Maybe she wouldn't have signed up for the job in the first place if Giuliani had told her from the beginning what he had in mind.
Well when it became apparent that was his expectation, why did she go along with it for so long?

Man, only if you were this skeptical over a Daily Mail article.

I'm uncertain as to your concern here. Are you complaining that she performed consensual acts and has no right to sue, unless she signed an agreement with Giuliani who would promise things in writing... in exchange for sexual favors?

TSwizzle, it's not worth belaboring the badinage except to say that you seem wedded to the "Forever Tuck" story that echoes Giuliani's description of what he was doing. He was on the bed "thinking he was going to get laid", but then she had disheveled his shirt, so he had to tuck it in. I suppose that is plausible. Clearly, it disturbs you to think that he might have been fondling himself, although it seems to be a practice that Dunphy describes in her complaint. :rolleyes:

Your description was that she gave him blow jobs for two years, which meant that she knew about the sexual services requirement when he hired her. That is NOT her description of what she did as documented in the complaint.

Something that works against girls and women is secrecy. It’s shocking, disorienting to have someone you know and trusted to grab you, make demands or suggestions that you had no inkling could be made in that situation.

In families and cultures and friend groups where stories are shared, especially stories of fighting back, escaping, or going to the police and being believed and treated with respect and dignity ( a girl can always dream) are powerful. It leaves you better prepared. You might avoid being alone with someone or within arm’s reach. You might be better prepared. You are already a bit outraged and fury is not so far behind. You don’t feel so helpless.

If you are not raised to believe your value is in being quiet, genteel, ladylike. Respectable. Nice. If you are raised with the expectation that you can show your feelings, even anger and outrage, if you are raised to believe that your body is your own and No One can touch it without your express permission, that you can fight back. That you can be strong and still be feminine, still be womanly. Well, then you’ve got a head start and maybe a fighting chance.

TSwizzle, it's not worth belaboring the badinage except to say that you seem wedded to the "Forever Tuck" story that echoes Giuliani's description of what he was doing. He was on the bed "thinking he was going to get laid", but then she had disheveled his shirt, so he had to tuck it in.
I'm only wedded to what I saw.

I suppose that is plausible. Clearly, it disturbs you to think that he might have been fondling himself, although it seems to be a practice that Dunphy describes in her complaint.
The idea of Giuliano fondling himself clearly arouses you. How many times have you watched that video now? Bookmarked for sure. Don't be ashamed.
Your description was that she gave him blow jobs for two years, which meant that she knew about the sexual services requirement when he hired her.
Behave yourself.

Surprise was my friend.
Yep. Most men just don't expect a woman to fight back. Let alone fight dirty.

Democrats aren't the party of "family values". Plenty of dems fucking around, putting their penises in the wrong vaginas... the issue at hand was the bluster of a reaction from the GOP, who too were also putting their penises in the wrong vaginas.
Fair point.

Some women fight back. Not all women do. There’s serious risk of greater injury or even death, either way. And then, there’s all kinds of other risks. I think a lot comes down to whether you are fight or flight in your response.

In any case, no one deserves to be sexually assaulted.
The "fight or flight" reflex is misnamed, it should involve "freeze" as well. Men tend to fight first, flee second, and freeze rarely. Women tend to freeze, then flee, and fight only when there's not much other option or when there are kids involved. In many situations, fighting can lead to severe injury, fleeing can lead to being chased followed by severe injury, and freezing leads to moderate injury but a higher likelihood of overall survival.

Something that works against girls and women is secrecy. It’s shocking, disorienting to have someone you know and trusted to grab you, make demands or suggestions that you had no inkling could be made in that situation.

In families and cultures and friend groups where stories are shared, especially stories of fighting back, escaping, or going to the police and being believed and treated with respect and dignity ( a girl can always dream) are powerful. It leaves you better prepared. You might avoid being alone with someone or within arm’s reach. You might be better prepared. You are already a bit outraged and fury is not so far behind. You don’t feel so helpless.

If you are not raised to believe your value is in being quiet, genteel, ladylike. Respectable. Nice. If you are raised with the expectation that you can show your feelings, even anger and outrage, if you are raised to believe that your body is your own and No One can touch it without your express permission, that you can fight back. That you can be strong and still be feminine, still be womanly. Well, then you’ve got a head start and maybe a fighting chance.
"Be Nice" is one of the greatest disservices ever done to us.

Imma keep it 100 wit yawl. If my boss put me in a position that I felt I needed to perform sexual favors to keep my job I'd be gone ASAP. I wouldn't even give them two weeks notice. If anything I'd be in jail for putting that MF in the hospital.

Boy, it's handy being a dude, isn't it?
Tom
Thank you! Jesus...

TSwizzle, it's not worth belaboring the badinage except to say that you seem wedded to the "Forever Tuck" story that echoes Giuliani's description of what he was doing. He was on the bed "thinking he was going to get laid", but then she had disheveled his shirt, so he had to tuck it in.
I'm only wedded to what I saw.

I suppose that is plausible. Clearly, it disturbs you to think that he might have been fondling himself, although it seems to be a practice that Dunphy describes in her complaint.
The idea of Giuliano fondling himself clearly arouses you. How many times have you watched that video now? Bookmarked for sure. Don't be ashamed.
Your description was that she gave him blow jobs for two years, which meant that she knew about the sexual services requirement when he hired her.
Behave yourself.

You saw what you preferred to see. I wouldn't rule out that his hand down his pants wasn't him fondling himself. And now you seem to be having fantasies about my fantasies. We can leave it at that. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom