• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Giuliani Sued for Sexual Assault

I don't know much about Giuliani, he was very highly thought of after 911 I think and I see headlines about him being a bit of a douche but really, this Dunphy chick goes along with giving blowjobs to this fat old geezer for a job she wasn't even getting paid for? Now she's trying to get $10m? Sounds fishy to me.
Giuliani was the headline candidate for the GOP nomination in 2007. While I wouldn't expect you to know he dressed in drag or what college he went, I would presume, the guy that got Gotti, was mayor NYC on 9/11, oh... and that whole endless 2020 stolen election thing... would ring a few bells. So either you are BS'ing us... or you bumped your head... pretty hard.

This is about sociopathic manipulation of someone that is over a period of time, using employment, money, and opportunity as hooks to make a person compromise on what they would have been willing to do. That stuff can avalanche and lead to some sunk losses and pretty much going all-in because of the previous compromises.

Now I get it... some "people" seem to think it is unfair to the elderly guy who was trying to get sexual favors from a much younger woman. She performed these acts without any threat of violence and she was doing this to get ahead in her career. But really, even if all of those things are true, and this woman had intended all along to score a payday with Giuliani... unless Hugh Heffner or the like, what guy in their 70s would expect any woman would want to give them any sexual favor without an ulterior motive?!

But just to be clear, it is fucking unconscionable to demand your employee suck your dick (presuming the employee wasn't hired to suck said dick). The moral fiber of any person defending any male (forget someone who is over 70!) requesting this from an employee is bankrupt and non-existent. We are supposed to be beyond that point! It is the year 20fucking23. It is supposed to be understood that asking employees for sex is WRONG.
Granted, there are some responses I've just skimmed or skipped in this thread... but I don't think anyone disagrees with you on this?
There are always the Yabuts in here. Whether you want to recognize them or not is your prerogative.

Democrats aren't the party of "family values". Plenty of dems fucking around, putting their penises in the wrong vaginas... the issue at hand was the bluster of a reaction from the GOP, who too were also putting their penises in the wrong vaginas.
But the Repubs are much more likely to be not welcome in the wrong vaginas.
I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. I feel like there's supposed to be a joke in here, but I'm just not getting it.

jBgSZhHHKq-1.png
Politicians are prone to ending up in the wrong vaginas, period.

However, Republicans are far more likely to be there without the consent of the vagina owner.

This is about sociopathic manipulation of someone that is over a period of time, using employment, money, and opportunity as hooks to make a person compromise on what they would have been willing to do. That stuff can avalanche and lead to some sunk losses and pretty much going all-in because of the previous compromises.

Now I get it... some "people" seem to think it is unfair to the elderly guy who was trying to get sexual favors from a much younger woman. She performed these acts without any threat of violence and she was doing this to get ahead in her career. But really, even if all of those things are true, and this woman had intended all along to score a payday with Giuliani... unless Hugh Heffner or the like, what guy in their 70s would expect any woman would want to give them any sexual favor without an ulterior motive?!

But just to be clear, it is fucking unconscionable to demand your employee suck your dick (presuming the employee wasn't hired to suck said dick). The moral fiber of any person defending any male (forget someone who is over 70!) requesting this from an employee is bankrupt and non-existent. We are supposed to be beyond that point! It is the year 20fucking23. It is supposed to be understood that asking employees for sex is WRONG.
Granted, there are some responses I've just skimmed or skipped in this thread... but I don't think anyone disagrees with you on this?
There are always the Yabuts in here. Whether you want to recognize them or not is your prerogative.
To be fair... there are some posts I just skip, like 99% of the time.

However, Republicans are far more likely to be there without the consent of the vagina owner.
Why do you assume this to be true?
If I were asked to make a guess on this, I’d guess the same, and my conclusion would be based on
A) Republicans are more authoritarian and therefore the males assume they are entitled to stuff that they aren’t and
B) Democratic women are more likely to feel entitled to recreational sex and therefore a Democratic male would be more likely to encounter a willing female.

If I were asked to make a guess on this, I’d guess the same, and my conclusion would be based on
A) Republicans are more authoritarian and therefore the males assume they are entitled to stuff that they aren’t and
B) Democratic women are more likely to feel entitled to recreational sex and therefore a Democratic male would be more likely to encounter a willing female.
I would add C) Republicans are more concerned about self, and less concerned about others. If they want something, then they take it unless it's adequately defended. And if they try and fail, they feel that that's "just business", and that the attempt shouldn't be held against them (and indeed might be considered meritorious).

From Raw Story

Former Montgomery County district attorney Bruce Castor, who recently represented Rudy Giuliani in a civil suit, filed a motion in court this Tuesday to be removed as Giuliani's lawyer in the case, The Inquirer reported.

“He’s not cooperating, and he’s not paying me," Castor explained.

Way to go, Crudy!

I don't think it's so much entitled as not caring who they hurt.

From Raw Story

Former Montgomery County district attorney Bruce Castor, who recently represented Rudy Giuliani in a civil suit, filed a motion in court this Tuesday to be removed as Giuliani's lawyer in the case, The Inquirer reported.

“He’s not cooperating, and he’s not paying me," Castor explained.

Way to go, Crudy!
Why does anyone work for them without getting paid in advance?

That’s what entitled means: Some men ( and I definitely do not separate them along party lines) want what they want when they want it, regardless of who they hurt. Women they want to have sex with don’t matter. It doesn’t matter whether they want to be touched or fucked, or ogled or talked trash to or about. They don’t count except to serve the needs and whims ohms the men. This is true of any woman or girl they consider fuckable. Aside de from their wives/signify an others and aside from their female family members, of course.

I am sure there are women who also feel so entitled but perhaps less so about sex.

That’s what entitled means: Some men ( and I definitely do not separate them along party lines) want what they want when they want it, regardless of who they hurt. Women they want to have sex with don’t matter. It doesn’t matter whether they want to be touched or fucked, or ogled or talked trash to or about. They don’t count except to serve the needs and whims ohms the men. This is true of any woman or girl they consider fuckable. Aside de from their wives/signify an others and aside from their female family members, of course.

I am sure there are women who also feel so entitled but perhaps less so about sex.
I've always seen entitled more as not considering those affected as real people, whereas I see the QOP as knowing they are people but not caring. I do agree there is a lot of overlap.

I've always seen entitled more as not considering those affected as real people, whereas I see the QOP as knowing they are people but not caring. I do agree there is a lot of overlap.
I’m not completely certain there is a practical or a moral difference between not considering some person/group as a real person/people or simply not caring that they are real people.

I do think that sometimes there is just a level of horrible that is the superlative. More horrible is beyond comprehension or at least our ability to differentiate.

Splitting hairs. Entitled would mean that the person is there to serve them. It doesn't matter what the second party feels about it, serving time! Celebrities, date rape. Just differing levels of narcissistic indifference.

Then there is intent to simply violate, which isn't about sex, but to actually care, in a bad way, about the impact of the act.

Back
Top Bottom