• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Harris Trump debate

In a world where someone like Donald Trump can entice over 70 million votes, it makes no sense to me for anyone to question the level of “informedness” of those who are motivated to vote by a celebrity.
^ THAT.
It’s embarrassingly apparent that our friend only raises that question because “the celebrity” is encouraging votes for a black female candidate. I never heard him* complain about low-info fanboy celebs trying to get people to vote for the apricot. 🙄

* I don’t see most of his drivel, so I could have missed where he criticized a trumpsucker celebrity for their “information level”.

I did watch it. Here's a summary.

If you missed the presidential debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, this was pretty much the tone of it:

Trump: She’s a communist. She’s literally a Marxist.

Harris: Actually Goldman Sachs loves me.

Trump: I saw her eat a cat. It was on the TV.

Harris: Dick Cheney loves me too.

Trump: She won’t kill any Palestinians at all.

Harris: I’ll kill way more Palestinians than he’ll kill.

Trump: I will kill the most Palestinians. I’ll kill more Palestinians than anyone.

Harris: You couldn’t kill even one Palestinian. You are weak.

Trump: I am not weak I am strong. I am the strongest.

Harris: You’re a weak little girl and you’ll let China win.

Trump: She’s gonna start a nuclear war with Russia.

Harris: I will invade Russia myself and I’ll kill Putin with my bare hands. I am the strongest and you are the weakest.

Trump: It’s not true. It’s not true.

Harris: I will also do the most fracking and drill the most oil. Many Republicans have said I’m the strongest.

Trump: No. No. She’s weak on immigration.

Harris: I kick immigrants in the balls for fun.

[commercial break]

If you missed the presidential debate between Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, this was pretty much the tone of it:

Trump: I will kill the most Palestinians. I’ll kill more Palestinians than anyone.

Harris: I will invade Russia myself and I’ll kill Putin with my bare hands. I am the strongest and you are the weakest.

Harris: I will also do the most fracking and drill the most oil. Many Republicans have said I’m the strongest.

[commercial break]

None of this, for the most part, was said or even hinted. I suppose you think you’re being witty.

You’re not witty.

But then, you’re a liberpublican, so …

[commercial break]
That's about the size of it. And the "liberals" here say I'm a traitor to the nation for criticizing the White House's openly right wing politics, because don't I know that Trump would be worse? Yes, I do. But I'm still not a supporter of "centrist" policies that look identical to yesteryear's Republican policies, and I'm not going to pretend that I am just because there's an election coming up. There's always an election coming up.

What's a "libberpublican"? I looked in my dictionary and didn't find it.
Look in the mirror, maybe.

[commercial break]
That's about the size of it. And the "liberals" here say I'm a traitor to the nation for criticizing the White House's openly right wing politics, because don't I know that Trump would be worse? Yes, I do. But I'm still not a supporter of "centrist" policies that look identical to yesteryear's Republican policies, and I'm not going to pretend that I am just because there's an election coming up. There's always an election coming up.

Except she never said or implied almost any of this, especially the crap about invading Russia and killing Palestinians and kicking immigrants in the balls for fun. It’s just BS.

It’s just BS.
I disagree. It's just humor. Way out in left right field, but I still laughed.
Mostly because of the absurd inaccuracy, but also because it is not an inaccurate depiction of the complete lack of exchange of the sort that used to characterize presidential debates.

What's a "libberpublican"? I looked in my dictionary and didn't find it.
Look in the mirror, maybe.

[commercial break]

Except she never said or implied almost any of this, especially the crap about invading Russia and killing Palestinians and kicking immigrants in the balls for fun. It’s just BS.
I alternate between amazement and befuddlement because the reality I see and live in seems so vastly different that many libertarians and Trumpsuckers.

It’s kinda strange to ask “If you need a celebrity to tell you to get out and vote, how informed of a voter can you really be?
You can be super duper ultra extra informed, and you still only get one vote.
Maybe we should change that?

In 2016 low info voters ruled the roost. A bunch of them learned - took them 4 years but they figured it out.

Should there be an “information level” test?
Is someone who habitually defends the apricot too low info to vote? Maybe only allow a fraction of a vote to such ignoramuses?

In 2020 the psychopathic criminal who will be manipulated by Putin and fascists got 74 Million votes. Yes, that's 74 Million with 74 M's.
The psychopathic criminal, now convicted, will get even more votes in 2024.

Given that, it shows EXTREME nitwittedness to pretend that Miss Swift's fans fail to meet some "standard" for voter information.
Does the quotee imagine that fans of Mike Lindell or Fucker Carlsen or Vlad Putin are better "informed" than Taylor Swift fans??

If we're passing out demerits for lack of information, I think we should start with the quotee -- Creed's Anagram.

Most women don't want the rich guy or the best looking guy,
I think that is very naïve.
Since a number of women posters have made this observation, and because most people of either gender do not end up partnering with the rich person or the best looking person, it seems the southernhybrid's observation is an accurate description of reality.

Finally if he wants to tell us, I'm curious what Derec meant when he said his demographic doesn't fit in with the Dems. What in the world is meant by that?
That white men are an afterthought at best. They are focused on pushing policies that specifically help women, blacks, etc. Just take the SCOTUS. Dems have not put any man on the high court since 1994, 30 years ago!
Since 1994, the Democrats have had 3 openings on SCOTUS to fill. 2 were filled by women and one man - Merrick Garland - was nominated but the Republican-controlled Senate refused to hold hearings on that seat. It seems more than a bit unreasonable to use the lack of a male SCOTUS justice out of a sample of 3 when one male nominee did not even have a chance for hearing to draw the racist (yes, using your operational definition, not mine) conclusion that white men are an afterthought in the Democratic Party.

We'll see how powerful her endorsement is if it switches TSwizzle's vote.
Then he'll change his name to... TSwiftzzle.

TSwizzle is already a fan, of course.

For the non-swifty normies out there, T Swizzle is a nickname for Swift. She also goes by Tay Tay, Blondie, The Music Industry, and Becky.

My hope is you will all learn all her deep track lore soon enough at the incoming Marxist regime's reeducation camps.

It’s just BS.
I disagree. It's just humor. Way out in left right field, but I still laughed.
Mostly because of the absurd inaccuracy, but also because it is not an inaccurate depiction of the complete lack of exchange of the sort that used to characterize presidential debates.

Good humor, or an attempt at satire in this case, must have some connection to reality. The Onion is expert at this. This attempt at satire has little or no connection to anything Harris has said or done. It’s just a slur. It’s not even accurate in talking about the Dick Cheney endorsement, since he endorsed her after the debate.

I took Derec off my I list temporarily, and saw some other gems.

Maybe not always, but generally so. Especially these days.
My standard advice is, "Clean shirt, clean fingernails, smell good, and smile."
That may be a necessary condition, but it is very far from being sufficient.
Aren't there special boards to discuss your problem?

A microphone in Swift's hand and a mushroom-like "Humpty Dumpty" in Stormy's hand?
Nothing like jokes about the shape of somebody's genitalia.
If Kamala's labia were speculated about and ridiculed, Dems would blow a gasket. So why the double standard?
I'm sure you're trying your best to equalize this "double standard." Mention Kamala's high heels lately?

Is that why you needed to mention Taylor Swift's small boobs? A counterpoint for your Ilkleader's small penis?

Don't worry, folks. After this comedy break, he's back on the I List!

In reality I was not talking about Trump, but about a statue and also about Stormy's profession - how to make a statue about her profession?
Here:
"Would there be a statue of these two?: Representing the profession that made them famous.
A microphone in Swift's hand and a mushroom-like "Humpty Dumpty" in Stormy's hand?"

Most women don't want the rich guy or the best looking guy,
I think that is very naïve.
Since a number of women posters have made this observation, and because most people of either gender do not end up partnering with the rich person or the best looking person, it seems the southernhybrid's observation is an accurate description of reality.

Finally if he wants to tell us, I'm curious what Derec meant when he said his demographic doesn't fit in with the Dems. What in the world is meant by that?
That white men are an afterthought at best. They are focused on pushing policies that specifically help women, blacks, etc. Just take the SCOTUS. Dems have not put any man on the high court since 1994, 30 years ago!
Since 1994, the Democrats have had 3 openings on SCOTUS to fill. 2 were filled by women and one man - Merrick Garland - was nominated but the Republican-controlled Senate refused to hold hearings on that seat. It seems more than a bit unreasonable to use the lack of a male SCOTUS justice out of a sample of 3 when one male nominee did not even have a chance for hearing to draw the racist (yes, using your operational definition, not mine) conclusion that white men are an afterthought in the Democratic Party.
Thanks for that. I read the reply earlier today and decided it was probably hopeless to try and reason with a person who thinks that all or most women only want a partner who is very handsome or wealthy, that white men have it so hard and that the term INCEL is somehow sexist etc.

I guess it's okay that SCOTUS was made up of white men for the majority of our history but now that some women have been on the court, it's just not fair. Maybe we should have nearly 200 hundred years of nothing but women on SCOTUS to at least partially make up for the nearly 200 years when the courts were dominated by white men, and I think just two Black men. One who is a total asshole. Since the start of the country, there have been only 5 women on the court. Spare me the pity party about white men being left out. White men still dominate our government. That needs to change ASAP!

The first Black male was appointed in 1967 and the first woman was appointed to SCOTUS in 1981. Yet someone complains that no white males have been recently appointment. Spare me the pity party. Why waste more time trying to explain this to someone who whines a lot. Women have put up with so much shit, but oh those poor white men have it so bad.

I don't know what your source is (and we prefer Probationary Enlightenment Pods or PEP), but since it's now in the open, I've been working with local Dems and Deep Staters on the curriculum we will implement.

For Unwoke Children -- Levels Pre-K through Gr. 5 -
My DEI Mommy (Parental Replacement Reader, Level 1)
My Dog Trotsky (Commie Reader, Levels K-1)
God's a Dope (Religious Issues Reader, Levels 1-2)
Kamala and the Gun Gobbler (2nd Amendment Reader, Level 2)
Pippi Longstocking's Voyage to Lesbos (Diversity Reader, Levels 3-5)
Martha/George, George/Martha: How the Founding Couple Swapped Genders, and How You Can, Too (American Studies Reader, Level 5)

Older Students/Adult Probationers -
Fabulous Dreamer: The Barbra Streisand Political Reader
Abortion for All: The Price Guide
(good at all WalMart Supercenters)
Vegan Reboot: Transitioning All 50 States to the Grass and Legume Diet
Cow Holocaust: The Case for Animal Reparations
Open Borders in the New America: How to Replace, Evict and Deport Angry Old White People
Viking Cruise Guide to All 72 Genders

This is just a sampler of the materials that have been vetted, but, as you can see, we are just as granular as the Project 2025 folks. I co-wrote God's a Dope with Ricky Gervais, so I have a certain parental pride in the book list.

Since we're talking about celebrity endorsements, I'd like to say that since Ted Nugent and Kid Rock, the respective Socrates and Aristotle of the GOP, I have gained a lot of confidence in Republicans. The awe inspiring, lyrics of the Nuge resonates at a deep level for us all and will be studied for millennia to come:

Well I don't care if you're just thirteen
You look too good to be true
I just know that you're probably clean
There's one lil' thing I got do to you

The same can be said of the great Kid Rock:

Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie
Bawitdaba, da bang, da dang diggy diggy
Diggy, said the boogie, said up jump the boogie

While not as deeply complex as the words of The Nuge, the cerebral yet more simplified thoughts contained therein will be analyzed by the most learned of scholars and reverberate throughout human history.

Many troglodytes refer to these great thinkers as "B listers" and even "C listers." I prefer to think of them as J listers because jeenyuss starts with a J.

I thought Ms. Harris carried herself well. I liked there were a few times we got to see her laughing at Trump. I wished she was a little more adroit with economics so she could quickly point out Trump's tariff plans are inane.
If tariffs are so wrong and bad, then why did the Biden/Harris administration put a 100% tariff on electric vehicals?

Although I happen to disagree with you but do agree with this Biden/Harris policy, what would have been nice if Harris was given an opportunity to share why or why not she would be in favor of this policy for the US. Because in the final analysis we as a nation will not progress unless we can calmly debate (respecting each other) these kind of relevant economic policies and issues

Back
Top Bottom