• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

How should west respond to potential (likely) Russian invasion of Ukraine?

Russia to invade Estonia?

"Russia has chosen a path which is a long-term confrontation ... and the Kremlin is probably anticipating a possible conflict with NATO within the next decade or so," Kaupo Rosin told reporters at the release of Estonia's national security threats report.

It's Estonia's duty to light a fire under Europe's ass. If the war in Ukraine stopped tomorrow, not only would most of Europe backslide on any promised military buildup, they would be dropping sanctions left and right, handing Russia more of the equipment and funds it needs to build up their military.
The Baltics, Poland, Romania, Hungary, and Finland will be squared away. It's the rest we have to concern ourselves with. And those slackers in Canada. We need a devious plan for 1.38% Canada.

Interviewing an American journalist in Ukraine on Thom Hartmann show. (Wish I could remember his name)

He says there are plans by Russia for incursions into Estonia and/or Latvia to test the resolve of NATO and draw attention away from Ukraine.
Certainly Russian Hitler must be aware of how humiliating an experience it would be to face off against NATO. So I don't think any such plans are legit.

Interviewing an American journalist in Ukraine on Thom Hartmann show. (Wish I could remember his name)

He says there are plans by Russia for incursions into Estonia and/or Latvia to test the resolve of NATO and draw attention away from Ukraine.
Got the name of the journalist:
Phil Ittner, Veteran War Correspondent in Kyiv, Ukraine & host of the 'On the Edge' podcast @IttnerPhilip Youtube

#Ukraine incursion into #Kursk oblast’ had one interesting added benefit, which was obtaining access to secret FSB archives in Sudzha. FSB was evacuating in such haste that they did not manage to destroy their archives, which were acquired intact and now journalist Dmytro “Apostol” Karpenko is publishing some of them.

As Estonian analyst Artur Rehi wrote on Twitter, the most interesting thing about the documents is the unbelievable amount of bullshit produced from the very bottom to the very top of FSB. The service whose main purpose is to collect accurate, actionable intelligence internally and abroad is mass scale producing fantasies, certifying them as “reliable intelligence” and inventing whole massive plots, on a scale that would probably beat Hollywood screenplay writers union.

One of the cases is based on confidential reports from agent “Mizer” who, according to the FSB document is a 1973 born male, living in Mokrushino in Kursk oblast’ whose “operational value” is that he “can travel to subjects of Russian Federation, specifically Donetsk People’s Republic” due to the job he’s doing.

Attached is his hand-written report where he describes a rather delusional story of “youth camps” where ominous “Azov” soldiers train them into becoming assassins, all supervised by “instructors from France, UK, Belarus and Latvia” etc etc. The report is described as “reliable information”, whereas any sane person would ask themselves how this knowledge could be acquired by a person that is only allowed to travel to DPR… which is certainly quite far and isolated from all the places where the “camps” are described to be happening. At the same time, the report very much looks like it’s just rambling compiled from random stories taken from Russian TV, which were likely based on other such reports etc etc.

You are sounding more and more like Trump every day. Anything Russia is the best ever, anything Ukraine is total disaster.
That's not me, that's ukrainians themselves.
Nothing like the spin on how Russia hasn't repelled an invasion into their own territory as some sort of victory.
LOL, no, spin is all yours.
There is enough misinformation about the Russia invasion that you don't need to take people out of context or completely mislead what they've actually stated. Saying Moose and Squirrel have occupied Kursk isn't exactly the highest form of praise. Though I'd say Admiral Peachfuzz would probably be doing about as well as the Russian Navy has in their invasion of Ukraine.
Krynki 2.0

Elensky and western garbage press are such clowns.
Russian hit ukro-nazi training center, killing >50 of ukro-soldiers and wounding hundreds. That's according to ukrainians themselves. In reality a hundred are dead at least.
These soviet era imbeciles were doing their usual morning lineup.

And Elensky called it ...... "Russian attack on educational institution" :D
What an asshole. And The Telegraph reposted it with a picture of Elensky with ...... school children.

By the way, mostly swedish instructors were training ukro-wehrmacht there. I wonder how many of them are dead now, good riddance I say, you nato piece of shit.
And you discuss Kursk invasion here. Nobody cares. Elensky wastes people there, fine with us!
Operation has failed already and any sane general would have retreated already. But Elensky can't do that because it would look bad in western media.

Last edited:
Barbos, aka Boris Badenov secret Russian agent.

View attachment 47556
Natasha: Moose and squirrel now control the Kursk region. Fearless leader will not be pleased.
Boris: No worries, we just change map of nation so that border no longer includes Kursk region, we never lost a thing.
Natasha: Won't people notice?
Boris: Russians believe what they are told to believe.
That's utterly retarded. In Ukraine itself they publicly question wisdom of "Kursk" Invasion (fiasco at this point)
Your own freaking Pentagon has distanced themselves from it. Freaking Syrsky admitted that the goal of the Kursk operation was not achieved at all. Even Elensky got mad when he was asked about it on a press conference. And yet, some Jimmy believes it was the best thing ever happened in this War.
Again your Soviet/Russian follow the leader group think conditioning.

In the west people can and do question government and policy. When enough people disagree different politicians get elected.

In Russia you are stuck with Putin until he dies or gets forced out. To be replaced by another dictator.
You are not making any sense.
I am sure you do not get it, we are mocking you as the stereotypical Soviet era pompous propaganda spouting ignorant Russian ass, that's you Boris.

And your boot licking Putin worshiping buddies.
Still not getting your imbecilic posts.
Let me clarify.

Meaning of bootlicker in English someone who praises or is extremely polite to a more powerful or rich person in a way that is not sincere, usually in order to get an advantage for themselves: Even after years of being a magnet for bootlickers and overzealous admirers, he's still just a nice, polite young man.

Definitions of sycophant. noun. a person who tries to please someone in order to gain a personal advantage.

Putin is sorrowed by lackeys, toadies, sycophants, and bootlockers.

People who praise and support an obviously less than competent Putin is a lackey.

лакей

Russia should rename itself to State Of Denial.

"Russia has chosen a path which is a long-term confrontation ... and the Kremlin is probably anticipating a possible conflict with NATO within the next decade or so," Kaupo Rosin told reporters at the release of Estonia's national security threats report.

Russian foreign policy is not determined by some random estonian idiot.

True. Its done by a Russian idiot

Last edited:

Elon Musk has used his large platform on X to promote a theory that a free-thinking “Republic” could only exist under the decision-making of “high status males” – and women or “low T men” would not be welcome in it.

On Sunday, Musk re-posted a screenshot of the theory – which appears to have been conceived on 4chan in 2021– on the social media site.

The theory, written by an anonymous user, suggests that the only people able to think freely are “high [testostrone] alpha males” and “aneurotypical people”, and that these “high status males” should run a “Republic” that is “only for those who are free to think.”
You already have that. It's just hidden under pretence of democracy.
Having said that, I look at some voters and can't help myself but to say these people should not be participating in "democracy".

...the most interesting thing about the documents is the unbelievable amount of bullshit produced from the very bottom to the very top of FSB. The service whose main purpose is to collect accurate, actionable intelligence internally and abroad is mass scale producing fantasies, certifying them as “reliable intelligence” and inventing whole massive plots, on a scale that would probably beat Hollywood screenplay writers union.

Every totalitarian regime has this. The Stazi did it on a massive scale. When your job depends on "actionable intelligence" from dodgy informants, you make shit up wholesale. Nobody else has the resources or the ability to cross check anything, so why bust your chops getting real information, when you could just write up a month's worth of reports in an afternoon, and spend the next four weeks drinking vodka?

Then you round up some random citizens, put them up against a wall, and declare your success in defeating more "enemies of the state". Who is going to contradict you? Their families and friends know that if they speak out, they will be next in line for blindfolds and cigarettes.

It's easy to foil terrorist plots that only ever existed in your imagination. Imaginary terrorists rarely manage to successfully execute their imaginary nefarious schemes.

Elensky and western garbage press are such clowns.
Russian hit ukro-nazi training center, killing >50 of ukro-soldiers and wounding hundreds. That's according to ukrainians themselves. In reality a hundred are dead at least.
These soviet era imbeciles were doing their usual morning lineup.

And Elensky called it ...... "Russian attack on educational institution" :D
What an asshole. And The Telegraph reposted it with a picture of Elensky with ...... school children.

By the way, mostly swedish instructors were training ukro-wehrmacht there. I wonder how many of them are dead now, good riddance I say, you nato piece of shit.
And you discuss Kursk invasion here. Nobody cares. Elensky wastes people there, fine with us!
Operation has failed already and any sane general would have retreated already. But Elensky can't do that because it would look bad in western media.

This attack highlights that fact that air defenses in Ukraine are lacking. The west needs to do more. Far more. Utin's storm troopers will not stop attacking Ukraine for many more years I predict. They are addicted to war. Not sure why you are bitching about the Kursk invasion. It was Utin who offered to trade land for peace. President Z is doing that.

This attack highlights that fact that air defenses in Ukraine are lacking
No shit, Sherlock. And ukrainians are advertising their "educational" institution everywhere.
The west needs to do more
Obviously they can't.
Not sure why you are bitching about the Kursk invasion
Me? I am not bitching about Kursk.
It was President Ptin who offered to trade land for peace. former President Z is doing that
I am not sure what you mean here. But Russia is not trading anything.

No shit, Sherlock. And ukrainians are advertising their "educational" institution everywhere.
Obviously they can't.
It was President Ptin who offered to trade land for peace. former President Z is doing that

Oh, I agree with you. I don't think that Utin really wants a peace. But they tell the world that in order to cry that they are the victims. Haven't you been reading Aup's posts? The only way to stop Russians from stealing land and kidnapping children is to stop they with bullets. The west needs to send more weapons to Ukraine. Far more air defense capability. We need to increase sanctions on Russia. Freeze them out of economic opportunities until they are willing and able to follow international law.

That is correct. It is determined by a psychopathic Russian idiot.

Obviously they can't.

Oh, I agree with you. I don't think that Utin really wants a peace. But they tell the world that in order to cry that they are the victims. Haven't you been reading Aup's posts? The only way to stop Russians from stealing land and kidnapping children is to stop they with bullets. The west needs to send more weapons to Ukraine. Far more air defense capability. We need to increase sanctions on Russia. Freeze them out of economic opportunities until they are willing and able to follow international law.
I think that once Ukraine has the ability to terrorize the Russian people the way the fascists have terrorized the Ukrainians, Ootey will be begging for ANYTHING to save him from the wrath of his oligarchs.

Given the performance of the Russian Army I doubt Putin would attack a NATO country. He needs weapons from Iran and NK as it is.

Estonia appears to be flapping in the breeze. An EU member but not NATO.

I expect Putin has a plan at least in his head. That he claims Crimea and Ukrainian have always been Russian points to his thinking he is conqueror. I may be stretching it, but I looseness to an ex-pat Russian historian just after the war started. He aids Putin sees himself in the line of Russian leaders. He said he had known Putin.

Putin and the CCP in China have an inferiority complex. They have to see themselves as equals to the US and the west. They can not be part of the western rule of international rule, it would mean commission with the USA. At least in my armature analyst opinion.

I wonder if the CIA is hiring :D

Given the performance of the Russian Army I doubt Putin would attack a NATO country. He needs weapons from Iran and NK as it is.

Estonia appears to be flapping in the breeze. An EU member but not NATO.

I expect Putin has a plan at least in his head. That he claims Crimea and Ukrainian have always been Russian points to his thinking he is conqueror. I may be stretching it, but I looseness to an ex-pat Russian historian just after the war started. He aids Putin sees himself in the line of Russian leaders. He said he had known Putin.

Putin and the CCP in China have an inferiority complex. They have to see themselves as equals to the US and the west. They can not be part of the western rule of international rule, it would mean commission with the USA. At least in my armature analyst opinion.

I wonder if the CIA is hiring :D

No, Estonia is a member of NATO and has been since 29th of March, 2004.

Back
Top Bottom