• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

My wife sends me a pic...

View attachment 12808

Coworker reads over my shoulder. "That's fake news. They probably weren't even playing the anthem when they took that picture!"

Then coworker asks why I'm beating my head against the desk...
It sounds like your desk is probably in need of replacement.

That image should be in the dictionary under the definition for the word hypocrisy. And regarding the flag...

The Law said:
The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

Now, the word "ass" or "butt" isn't in the code, but...

Last edited:

That image should be in the dictionary under the definition for the word hypocrisy. And regarding the flag...

The Law said:
The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.

It would be more effective to replace the co-worker.

Everyone else got the irony.
Original, oblivious coworker finally got the joke.
Tried to say that he'd gotten it in the first place. "I was just joshing."
No one's buying that.
No one's going to let him forget that...

Everyone else got the irony.
Original, oblivious coworker finally got the joke.
Tried to say that he'd gotten it in the first place. "I was just joshing."
No one's buying that.
No one's going to let him forget that...

Is his new name "Josh" (yet)?

The Law said:

Is that douche drinking beer through a straw?

View attachment 12808

Coworker reads over my shoulder. "That's fake news. They probably weren't even playing the anthem when they took that picture!"

Don't you just love how they assume that it's false without a single scrap of evidence one way or the other?

This one was confirmed by Snopes, by the way.

View attachment 12808

Don't you just love how they assume that it's false without a single scrap of evidence one way or the other?

One way or the other?

It's a picture of a person sitting on the flag. That's pretty strong evidence one way - unless there's reason to believe that it is photoshopped.

One way or the other?

It's a picture of a person sitting on the flag. That's pretty strong evidence one way - unless there's reason to believe that it is photoshopped.

I immediately considered the possibility that it was photoshopped. These days, you have to. It also could have been staged, which would have been much easier than altering the photo.

But I know people who are at least as impaired as flag-sitter guy, so it was probably just a matter of the photographer being in the right place at the right time.

One way or the other?

I immediately considered the possibility that it was photoshopped. These days, you have to. It also could have been staged, which would have been much easier than altering the photo.

But I know people who are at least as impaired as flag-sitter guy, so it was probably just a matter of the photographer being in the right place at the right time.

It's not like there's a dearth of photos showing conservo-nazis "disrespecting" The Holy Flag.
flagbad.jpg

In the days of monarchy the barons and earls pledged allegiance to the monarch. In those days oaths were considered binding for eternity -- even in the afterlife.
It was written by Francis Bellamy, and was published on September 8, 1892. It was a pledge to the republic for which the flag stands and not to any monarch. It had nothing whatever to do with any god. Representing a Union of independent States and still "indivisible." And with Liberty and Justice for ALL.

There were laws in place when I was in school describing the right way to display the flag. Then some SC Justice decided that burning the flag was "speech," not an action to be governed by law.

2017-03-01-Milo%20and%20POTUS%2001b%20smaller.jpg

2017-03-03-Milo%20and%20POTUS%2002b%20smaller.jpg

Back
Top Bottom