• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Images that make you laugh

339570507_757836145712860_3038528454211608236_n.jpg

Happy Easter from the Avengers.

This year that same church is performing Beauty and the Beaster.

ETA just checked their channel and they're streaming it live right now.

In this one, Belle gets crucified and then Mrs Potts sings Free Bird.

For I'm as free as a bird now
And this faith you cannot change...

Last edited:
So we are planning a trip to the UK, so I opened up the Tube Map app I installed last time we were in London, to look at the best routes from the airport to my sister's house.

The app has very cleverly suggested some "nearby" stations on the London Transport network, based on my current location, though I feel that the distances given may be a touch too far to walk...

5366B642-6959-4B86-B70C-1EE89B65F9D9.jpeg
I particularly like the distances being given to two decimal places; I am underconvinced that 60m makes a worthwhile difference to a journey of over 16,500km.

So we are planning a trip to the UK, so I opened up the Tube Map app I installed last time we were in London, to look at the best routes from the airport to my sister's house.

The app has very cleverly suggested some "nearby" stations on the London Transport network, based on my current location, though I feel that the distances given may be a touch too far to walk...

View attachment 42928
I particularly like the distances being given to two decimal places; I am underconvinced that 60m makes a worthwhile difference to a journey of over 16,500km.
I would think you'd want at least one more decimal place. 60 meters could put you in the wrong house entirely!

View attachment 42928
I would think you'd want at least one more decimal place. 60 meters could put you in the wrong house entirely!
Considering we are catching trains at these stations, don’t you mean wrong platform?

View attachment 42928
Considering we are catching trains at these stations, don’t you mean wrong platform?
He said he was going to his sister’s house so I assumed that was the final destination. Sorry if I was wrong.

View attachment 42928
He said he was going to his sister’s house so I assumed that was the final destination. Sorry if I was wrong.
Ah. Rereading it I see where I went wrong. If you are going to a train platform you probably want to be located better than 6 meters even!

Back
Top Bottom