• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

The Michigan canvassing board is streaming live here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDuQquoM4sQ&ab_channel=MichiganDepartmentofState/SecretaryofState

Shinkle is coming across as a complete jerk. He is a Trumpist at heart. Anyways, I would recommend watching the stream. Very informative.
I'm with crazyfingers. Seems like a waste of my precious life. I will be happy when the election is certified, so I'll keep checking the headlines.
I've popped in for a few seconds a couple times to see people just needlessly talking about this or that... instead of them certifying the fucking vote!

So are we close to the point where we change the thread title to "Now the Coup Ends"?

So are we close to the point where we change the thread title to "Now the Coup Ends"?

Looks like it to me. Trump's only last chance is to turn the PA election I believe. Doesn't look good for him there.

On a side note, GM just announced it is dropping support for Trump's climate rollbacks and is supporting Biden per the NY Times.

Finally that little twit at the GSA has admitted that Biden is Pres-Elect and the Transition can start. About fucking time. Is this nightmare over yet?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/23/politics/transition-biden-gsa-begin/index.html

OK, so NOW we can transition the thread title. :D

Oh I'm sure they've got a few more things they're definitely going to try. Like pressuring electors to switch to Trump. That's a long shot, but they will exhaust every dirty trick available to them.

Finally that little twit at the GSA has admitted that Biden is Pres-Elect and the Transition can start. About fucking time. Is this nightmare over yet?

Oh I'm sure they've got a few more things they're definitely going to try. Like pressuring electors to switch to Trump. That's a long shot, but they will exhaust every dirty trick available to them.

They're no longer even hoping to overturn anything. Trump is simply using the legal system and the federal government's resources (IOW YOUR money) to get attention and help gin up anger that he can monetize for himself, starting now and continuing long after he's out of office. He's talking to people about charging admission to rallies, keeping the merch pipelines loaded, finding a literate person to write his "Presidential Memoir" :)hysterical:) etc. etc.
That asshole will continue costing US taxpayers millions upon millions every year he stays alive.

While Trump appears to have authored GSA to allow transition activities to start he still refuses to conced election and vows to continue to try to steal the elecfion

Looking to refind thr url

While Trump appears to have authored GSA to allow transition activities to start he still refuses to conced election and vows to continue to try to steal the elecfion

Looking to refind thr url

I'm fairly confident there's little to no chance of this happening now.

I'm sure they will. But at least Biden and his team will now have access to the money and intel they need to start the transition and prepare for January.

They're no longer even hoping to overturn anything. Trump is simply using the legal system and the federal government's resources (IOW YOUR money) to get attention and help gin up anger that he can monetize for himself, starting now and continuing long after he's out of office. He's talking to people about charging admission to rallies, keeping the merch pipelines loaded, finding a literate person to write his "Presidential Memoir" :)hysterical:) etc. etc.
That asshole will continue costing US taxpayers millions upon millions every year he stays alive.

I think that pretty much sums it up.

59C72E5C1F4E356AF0AB36F8930FF451969ABA2C

What if Trump refuses to leave the White House?

https://www.bostonglobe.com/2020/11...ontrol-officer-toddler-whisperer-have-advice/

The Boston Globe provides various techniques from:

• Hostage Negotiator
  • Animal Control Officer
  • The toddler whisperer
  • The behavioral economist
  • The dog trainer

Can't we get one of those guys with the net at the end of a pole they used to use to drag people of the stage?

I was hoping the cord on the end of a pole. The kind you use for removing a foul and belligerent animal at distance

Back
Top Bottom