• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

January 6 Hearings Live

I have a problem. The Boston Globe has a steep paywall. I can't read that article.

Ya I figured some would have problems. I'm not sure it's OK with the rules to quote the whole thing.
You don't have to quote the whole thing. A list of their proposed methods would be OK. You don't have to go into full detail or quote any of its discussion.

Donald Trump begins transition process for Joe Biden

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...n/news-story/9a20ecb998050ef18baff73591483220

Donald Trump has formally begun the transition process to Joe Biden.

General Services Administration head Emily Murphy informed Mr Biden in a letter on Monday afternoon that she was providing him access to administration resources under the Presidential Transition Act.
She noted that during the weeks-long standoff, she had received thousands of threats to herself, her family, her staff and even her pets.
“I take this role seriously and, because of recent developments involving legal challenges and certifications of election results, am transmitting this letter today to make those resources and services available to you,” Ms Murphy said.
The President confirmed the move on Twitter, while still insisting his efforts to overturn the election results would be successful.

https://www.news.com.au/world/north...n/news-story/9a20ecb998050ef18baff73591483220

Donald Trump has formally begun the transition process to Joe Biden.

General Services Administration head Emily Murphy informed Mr Biden in a letter on Monday afternoon that she was providing him access to administration resources under the Presidential Transition Act.
She noted that during the weeks-long standoff, she had received thousands of threats to herself, her family, her staff and even her pets.
“I take this role seriously and, because of recent developments involving legal challenges and certifications of election results, am transmitting this letter today to make those resources and services available to you,” Ms Murphy said.
The President confirmed the move on Twitter, while still insisting his efforts to overturn the election results would be successful.

That bitch drips with hypocrisy.

I was hoping the cord on the end of a pole. The kind you use for removing a foul and belligerent animal at distance
US Marshal: Yeah, we're gonna classify this removal as "predator inside urban limits".
Dispatch: What? It's the President!
USM: Yeah.
Dis: Yeah?
USM: Yeah.
Dis: (sigh) Okay, but don't turn your back on the kids, either.
USM: Oh, got them yesterday. They were pawning silverware in Arlington....

I hope Emily Murphy is dogged for the rest of her life by what she did this month. I hope she's a pariah. She knew what she was doing and she did it deliberately for two and a half stupefying weeks. Sadly, she'll probably find a new perch with a golden parachute. She -- and all of Trump's flunkies -- deserve a place in a National Wax Museum, in the Rogues' Gallery.

59C72E5C1F4E356AF0AB36F8930FF451969ABA2C
Pay his "car note"?

Boris, you eediot!! Get rid of this 'car note', you have been detected. Give me the rest of your notes. (Thumbs through) Okay, get rid of 'jar of beer', 'notions counter', 'milkman', 'air-o-plane', what the hell is air-o-plane?! Get rid of 'soda pop', 'pay phone', 'five and dime', and 'dial my number.' Eediot!!

It is impossible to tell who is serious, who is a troll, and who is trying to stir the hornet nest. I think it is safe to say that the person above is definitely not a Trump supporter that lives in the US... if they are even human.

My cousin created a Trump Army Facebook page right near the election. He got something like 200 to 400 followers, which was a ridiculous number of followers for starting from scratch. The funny thing was after Biden appeared to have won, he changed the banner to something like 'Hooray for Biden', and the few humans that were actually there thought Zuckerberg infiltrated the page.

This might be a great time to buy a slightly used truck, if you're into one of these:

ataman.JPG

I kinda like that "tower of glass" concept, but finding a reliable service garage could be problematic.

Attachments

• depositphotos_221243122-stock-photo-novyy-urengoy-russia-june-2017[1].jpg
    depositphotos_221243122-stock-photo-novyy-urengoy-russia-june-2017[1].jpg
    397 KB · Views: 1
WE DID IT! WE STOLE THE ELECTION GUYS! :cheer:

:LD:

Indeed we did. I did my part. I voted as myself, as Anne T. Faah, as Sasha List, as Dee Frost, Wilma Fingerdu, Heywood Jablome, Harry P. Ness, Dixon Kuntz, Ben Dover, Hugh G. Rekshun, and Jared Kushner II. Fuckin' A.

I'm waiting to buy puts on Pfizer, Moderna and AstroZeneca.
It's going to be glorious when they all have to admit that the Trump Virus is a Democrat-spawned hoax!

Back
Top Bottom