• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Joke gallery

They had been dating a while, and she accepted an invitation for a nightcap. One thing led to another and they were headed into the bedroom.
"Sweety," she said, "I have something to share. These are mostly padding. I hope you don't mind."
He said, "Well, you should know that I'm like a baby 'down there.' I hope you don't mind."

He carefully disrobed her and fried eggs with a cherry on top came to mind.
She did the same and exclaimed, "You said you were like a baby!"
"Yes," he said, "Seven pounds 12 ounces."

"early 17th century (originally denoting any small cold-blooded creature with a segmented body): from Latin (animal) insectum ‘segmented (animal)’ (translating Greek zōion entomon ), from insecare ‘cut up or into’, from in- ‘into’ + secare ‘to cut’."

No, I asked for an entomologist's report on the insect you found.

"early 17th century (originally denoting any small cold-blooded creature with a segmented body): from Latin (animal) insectum ‘segmented (animal)’ (translating Greek zōion entomon ), from insecare ‘cut up or into’, from in- ‘into’ + secare ‘to cut’."

No, I asked for an entomologist's report on the insect you found.

wrong_superhero.png

After nine years of marriage, a wife suddenly announced: " I'm bored with our sex life. It's always the same. Why don't we try the " other" hole?"
"YUK! No way! Exclaimed her husband. " And risk you getting pregnant? "

Mark and Steve are at their weekly golf game when they catch up to a pair of women playing ahead of them. It's clear the women are just playing for fun--their balls are flying wide, their putting is atrocious. Meanwhile, the two men are wasting time waiting behind the women to move on.

Finally, Mark says, "I'm going to ask those ladies if they mind if we play through." He heads in their direction, then spins on his heel and walks briskly back, red-faced.

"Whew, that was a close one," Mark said. "You'll have to ask them, Steve. One of them is my wife, and the other is my mistress."

"I understand completely," says Steve. "You hang back here and I'll go ask."

Steve heads towards the women, then likewise turns on his heel and walks back to Mark, red-faced and shaking his head.

"Wow", says Steve. "What a small world, huh?"

After which Dickens, noting the ornate, hand-painted picture of a Los Angeles baseball team hanging behind the bar, asked, "Artful Dodger fan?"

(I just made that one up, so ... copyright 2017, Atheos J. Freethinker) :D

Men were given two heads instead of women's one.

But only enough blood to run one at a time.

Back
Top Bottom