• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Lauren Boebert’s American Dream

5e3c470b-f096-41ad-abc8-1ef8089e4c55_text.gif

... a more offensive spectacle I cannot recall.

Seriously though, they are consenting adults.
Who cares?

This was a family show, with kids present--I guess Lauren figured Colorado kids could use some grooming in heterosexual behaviour.

Looks like the question is being asked. Does Bobert vape THC? And own guns? If Hunter Biden is in serious legal trouble for being a drug user owning guns, shouldn't we be investigationg Bobert for possible federal crimes?
Unless it leads to an impeachment of Joe Biden what would be the point of it??
The House Repugs can include under their impeachment thingy an investigation on how the Deep State, under the direction of Biden set Lauren up with an amoral Democratic, drag-queen frequenting date. Honey trap! with video! Honey trap!

This was a family show, with kids present--
walter-oh-please-dear.gif

They were keeping to themselves, it was dark. The incriminating photos were obviously taken with a night vison camera. Probably active near infrared like surveillance cameras use.
It's not like it was during Schindler's List ...
I guess Lauren figured Colorado kids could use some grooming in heterosexual behaviour.
Any evidence any kids could even see any of the goings on?

My theory is that the folks controlling the cameras knew exactly where she was sitting and focused on her.

I know I wouldn’t mind any creeps giving each other hand jobs or masturbating near my kids at the theatre as long as my kids didn’t see it. I mean, we are all there just to have a good time and some people can get more excited by the material than others. Certainly in this country it’s not a business’ right to exclude people based on the appropriateness of their behaviors.

They were keeping to themselves, it was dark. The incriminating photos were obviously taken with a night vison camera. Probably active near infrared like surveillance cameras use.
I guess Lauren figured Colorado kids could use some grooming in heterosexual behaviour.
Uh, have you been in the audience at a live theater performance? You know what’s happening in the seats next to you, in front of you and behind you. You generally know what the people who are sitting next to
You had for dinner, whether they are smokers and what scent they all wear—and often more.

It’s really not ok to involve strangers who do not ask to be included in your sex life. Given how loud and blatant Boebert was being, she really should have been kicked out for just the forbidden recording of the performance, much less the other noise and distractions she was causing. Camera flashes, audience moving about, inappropriate noise does not just distract fellow audience members but is very problematic in a live theater production. Which is why noise, flash photos, etc. are discouraged/forbidden in most theaters, except for performances which encourage audience participation.

Certainly there are theater productions where audience members groping one another is just a fmgyven, but this was not one of them.

Uh, have you been in the audience at a live theater performance? You know what’s happening in the seats next to you, in front of you and behind you. You generally know what the people who are sitting next to
You had for dinner, whether they are smokers and what scent they all wear—and often more.

It’s really not ok to involve strangers who do not ask to be included in your sex life. Given how loud and blatant Boebert was being, she really should have been kicked out for just the forbidden recording of the performance, much less the other noise and distractions she was causing. Camera flashes, audience moving about, inappropriate noise does not just distract fellow audience members but is very problematic in a live theater production. Which is why noise, flash photos, etc. are discouraged/forbidden in most theaters, except for performances which encourage audience participation.

Certainly there are theater productions where audience members groping one another is just a fmgyven, but this was not one of them.
Frankly what they were doing was illegal and the police were called.

At least they didn't involve the police, who have been known to arrest Black individuals for vaping in prohibited areas, even in outdoor locations like boardwalks. :rolleyes:

Reactions: jab
Boobert, liar all the way.

Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert lied when she said she was on a first date with the man seen behaving badly with her in security video from a Denver performance of Beetlejuice, Newsweek reported.

Quinn Gallagher is a co-owner of the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen. According to a drag queen who has performed at the bar, Boebert has been seeing him for some time.

"First date and someone is touching your b--bies like that?" Kendra Matic said in an interview with TMZ. "I know that they were dating for a while. For months."

Do they need to see something in perfect lighting if they hear *unzip* *fwap* *fwap* *fwap*, followed by the sounds of tongues moving saliva being exchanged between two open mouths, moaning, and then finally one of Boebert's boobs deflating? I mean, what kind of torture are you trying to put people, not just kids, through?

Yes, the cameras have difficulty capturing what happens, hence the IR. But our eyes are much better at dynamic range. I've never been in a musical theater or concert and been completely unable to tell what was happening in front or beside me.
Indeed, this wasn't a show on Pete the Cat, so the number of children in attendance is going to be low. If it was Aladdin, it'd been higher. So the whole, "but what about the children" thing is a bit much. However, I've never been to show and saw someone get thrown out either. Theaters don't want to throw people out. The ushers are volunteers, they don't want conflict.

My theory is that the folks controlling the cameras knew exactly where she was sitting and focused on her.
Or she was using her phone during the performance which would be extremely noticeable in the low light video, so if they could change where the camera looked, that might have gotten their attention.

As we saw from the 2020 election, Democrats have perfected how to commit crimes without leaving any evidence at all. So, yes they are committing all the same crimes as the Republicans. Probably even more!
Hell, we commit crimes without even breaking the law. Lock us up! Lock us up!
We commit the unwritten crime of not being Republican.

Colorado GOP Rep. Lauren Boebert lied when she said she was on a first date with the man seen behaving badly with her in security video from a Denver performance of Beetlejuice, Newsweek reported.

Quinn Gallagher is a co-owner of the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen. According to a drag queen who has performed at the bar, Boebert has been seeing him for some time.

"First date and someone is touching your b--bies like that?" Kendra Matic said in an interview with TMZ. "I know that they were dating for a while. For months."

Ok, that makes more sense. I had a very hard time picturing that as first date behavior.

In the olden days, that was probably true. In 2023 with Tinder, et al you can meet someone for sex in the janitor's closet of the local Jack in the Box on the "first date". Then brag about it on social media and get lot of (y). A boob grab on the first date seems pretty tame and yawn worthy to me.

I'll need to just take your word for that.
No need for that. That kind of stuff happens:

'It's a party plane': Young man and woman caught having sex on flight to Ibiza

A young man and woman, who were caught and filmed having sex on a flight to Spain, were welcomed by police as they landed in Ibiza on Sept. 8.

The incident took place on an easyJet flight from London's Luton Airport to the Spanish island of Ibiza, according to a spokesperson of the budget airline.

The discovery elicited a variety of reactions from fellow passengers who were heard screaming, laughing, and clapping in the video. Seemingly embarrassed by the incident, the crew member turned his back and looked away.

The mother of the young man caught in the bathroom told The Sun she was "stunned" to see the video.

She said that her son had only met the girl at the airport before boarding the easyJet flight.

Not a Jack in the Box bathroom exactly, nor Tinder or emojis, but you get the idea.

Back
Top Bottom