• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Moved Live Trump Trial Updates

To denote the thread has been moved
I have been spending a little time looking at these Trump trials (I know, I know. I have too much spare time).

Would these trials and all this fuss be happening if Trump was not a serious contender for the presidency?

I have been spending a little time looking at these Trump trials (I know, I know. I have too much spare time).

Would these trials and all this fuss be happening if Trump was not a serious contender for the presidency?
I believe so. But I think most of them would have been resolved already, either through plea deals or trials that weren't delayed to this extent.

Yes. You are making the error of not remembering he had legal issues well before being in politics. He has had legal issues for decades.

The other issue is even believing for a moment Trump's shit on this being targeted unfairly. The Government bent over backwards on the classified documents case to get him to give them back the files. He lied his ass off and tried to hide them. He committed bank fraud with the Stormy Daniels case. Our banking regulations exist to prevent hiding stuff like that. And he also committed any number of crimes regarding the electoral college, including trying to get Georgia to be the first domino in their ploy to steal the election. These aren't partisan claims, we have him on a recording with the SoS of GA begging the guy to "find" votes.

Last edited:
No, they’d be over by now and Cheato would be serving 50 years to life.

And btw he is NOT a serious contender for the presidency. The only thing serious about that guy is his mental illness.

“President” isn’t something he learned how to do, even after four years during which he only learned how to thwart justice.

If you’re asking that question it appears that you didn’t look closely enough at the cases.

Judge gets the orange one on contempt for violating the gag order.

$9000.00 seems a bit cheap. He is probably spending north of that every hour on legal fees.

In other news his lawyer Todd Blanche is not aggressive enough. :rolleyes:

According to the article, Trumps past lawyers also represented the mob.

Mr. Blanche should have know he would be targeted. Trump thinks he is the best legal strategist.

There'd be more trials, but less fuss.
Media would mostly move on and the justice system could deal with the issues involved.
Tom

$9000.00 seems a bit cheap. He is probably spending north of that every hour on legal fees.
One talking head suggested that the judge tell him “I find you guilty, and will sentence you at the end of the trial.”
I think that would be a great idea.

If the orange had half a brain. The judge is obviously giving orange manbaby every opportunity to act like an adult, even if he would have to fake it. But orange can't do it. Orange must be the only one who does not realize that he could easily win in the court of public opinion if he was a better actor. Go ahead and play the martyr, cry a few crocodile tears. No one likes to see even a grown man cry and tears are a powerful emotional weapon. I'm just daily astounded by this guy's stupidity. To him the world isn't a stage but just a juvenile insult contest. But then again if he acted like an adult he wouldn't have any of the problems he creates.

Yeah, but try stiffing a court.

$9000? Trump will need to sell more shoes online.

Yeah, but try stiffing a court.
Oh, he will. Whaddya gonna doaboudit?
Put him in jail? Hahaha - jail is for little people.

3 p.m., Manhattan Criminal Court - Trump's latest post is read to court, saying in part, 'I AM NOT ALOUD TO TALK ABOUT JUDGE & DAUGHTER, BOTH CORRUPT AND SCUM OF THE EARTH, NOT PEOPLE IN MY OPINION, THERE ANIMALS. UNPRESIDENTED ELECTION INTERFEARANCE!! WITCH HUNT!" Judge sentences Trump to overnight 'shock incarceration' at MDC Brooklyn.
5 p.m., Metro Detention Center, Brooklyn - Secret Service hands over Eagle One to MDC staff with 'Take care of him, OK?' Trump is given cavity search ('What have you been eating?! Jesus, he sharted on me!') and given jumpsuit. Assigned to his own cell in D Block. Inmate Guerra next door: 'What you in here for, boss?' Trump: 'For nothing. Nothing!! For paying a legal bill! For standing up for the white man!' Guerra: 'Ooh, you best keep that to yourself, little man.' Inmate Thomas, two cells down: 'He the President, man. The Pres-i-dent. Don't you watch the news?' Inmate Guerra: 'You the President?' Trump: 'I am the best President this country ever had!' Guerra: 'What you doin' in jail?'
6 p.m., MDC: Hotdogs and green beans served. Trump: 'What the fuck is this?' Guerra: 'That's chow, man. That's pretty good for here.' Inmate Trump clatters tin cup on cell bars: 'Guard! Guard! Bring me a pizza! That is an order! Bring me a pizza!' Guerra: 'You better shut your mouth, little man.'
7 p.m., MDC: Trump asks when his TV will arrive. Guerra: 'You can watch the screen on the far wall, and they might turn it on, if you would shut the fuck up.' Trump clatters tin cup on cell bars, demanding TV. No response. Trump: 'What do you guys do, if the guards don't follow your orders?' Guerra: 'You can gas a screw, if he don't treat you good.' Trump: 'Gas him? What's that?' Guerra: 'You throw piss on him.' Trump: 'I'm not gonna piss in this cup, I gotta drink out of it.' Guerra: 'Piss in that little plastic bag that your soap came in.' Inmate Trump urinates in baggy, waits for guard, throws bag, which hits cell lock plate and splatters back on Trump. 'Fuck!'
8 p.m., MDC: Main corridor door opens, inmates on that end begin to yell, 'New fish!', and the yelling continues down the block. Trump: 'New fish! New fish! New fish!...Hey, Paco, what are we yelling about?' Guerra: 'See this guy they're bringing in? You're saying you want a piece of that little white ass.' Trump: 'FUCK!!'
9 p.m., MDC: Trump still screaming about pizza and TV. Inmate Thomas: 'Mr. President, you sell Bibles, don't you?' Trump: "I sell God Bless the USA Bibles. I can get you one for $59.95, and that's discounted. You need several, right?' Thomas: 'I can't buy one right now. I thought, since we can't get no TV tonight anyhow, you could tell a Bible story to the cellblock.' Trump: 'I...I think...This is my favorite book... I...FUCK!!'
10 p.m. - midnight, MDC: Lights out, followed by yelling and tin cup rattling. Trump: 'Nobody goes to sleep at ten! You're losers! I want my TV!' Various cell rats tell Trump to shut up, but he yells nonstop for the two hours. Topics include pizza, golf trophies, Nancy Pelosi, Rosie O'Donnell, electric cars, migrants, and Never Fight Uphill Me Boys. Trump sits down on cot. Trump: 'What the hell is this? What is this?' Guerra: 'Is it a little crawly thing?' Trump: 'Yeah.' Guerra: 'That is a Brooklyn Care Bear. If he gray, he a louse. If he brown, he a bed bug. You in Brooklyn, little man.' Trump: 'FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK!' Solid hour of tin cup.
1 a.m. MDC: Trump handed back to Secret Service. Transfer classification: Shock Probation (for staff.)

Last edited:

Or Bibles.

I swear to Buddha, the hackiest political fiction writer couldn't come up with this shit.

Anyway, the judge also mentioned jailing him. I won't hold my breath, but at least that statement's been made to set the groundwork.

Or Bibles.

I swear to Buddha, the hackiest political fiction writer couldn't come up with this shit.

Anyway, the judge also mentioned jailing him. I won't hold my breath, but at least that statement's been made to set the groundwork.

Yeah it looks like the judge is saying "if you do that again, I'm gonna put big baby in a time out." I hope he does, but I'm also not holding my breath.

Or Bibles.

Yeah it looks like the judge is saying "if you do that again, I'm gonna put big baby in a time out." I hope he does, but I'm also not holding my breath.
Nobody puts baby in the corner!

Back
Top Bottom