• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Merged Mar-a-Largo raided by FBI?

To denote when two or more threads have been merged
Trump wants Justice Department to pay him $100 million for alleged damages from FBI’s Mar-a-Lago search

Lawyers for Donald Trump have filed a $100 million claim with the Justice Department, alleging that the federal search of Mar-a-Lago in August 2022 was inappropriate and hurt Trump’s reputation, an attempt to keep alive the narrative that the former president has been persecuted by a biased Biden administration.

The administrative claim for alleged damages is unlikely to gain steam given that the search was approved by a federal judge after months of investigation and negotiations with Trump’s lawyers. The claim has been filed under the Federal Tort Claims Act, which allows people wronged by government employees to seek compensation from federal agencies.
:rolleyes:
Trump’s lawyers are desperate to get paid.

Then they shouldn’t have agreed to represent a known serial grifter who’s stiffed WAY too many people he’s owed money to for them to suddenly act shocked.
The Fed is not liable for Trump’s unpaid legal bills. Poor Donny; this is just going to run up his balance due.

I believe the deal regarding ownership was that place was not supposed to be a residence. Him making it a residence is causing these problems.

I believe the deal regarding ownership was that place was not supposed to be a residence. Him making it a residence is causing these problems.
I am shocked you suggest Mr Art of the Deal is violating one. Absolutely shocked!!!!
If I recall, he found a loop hole by making himself an employee.

Back
Top Bottom