• Welcome to the new Internet Infidels Discussion Board, formerly Talk Freethought.

Mueller investigation

A handy graphic I posted in another thread as well. No doubt to be updated significantly in the days to come as it's clear Mueller is just getting started...

list.jpg

How is Richard Pinedo involved in all this?

edit:

Richard Pinedo, of Santa Paula, ran an online service called Auction Essistance, through which he bought and sold bank account numbers that would help users circumvent security measures of digital payment companies. Pinedo transferred, possessed and used the identities of other people in connection with unlawful activity, according to a statement of the offense. He pleaded guilty on February 12, according to court documents.

https://www.newsweek.com/who-richard-pinedo-mueller-defendant-guilty-809783

These people may have done illegal things.

But they did not turn the election.

Hillary got more votes.

The electoral college nonsense gave it to Trump.

We are allowed to grow up and elect the president by democratic vote.

CNN is just now reporting from several sources that Mueller is writing the final report now.

CNN is just now reporting from several sources that Mueller is writing the final report now.

Report, or reports, plural? Link?

Report, evidently: Trump reviewing his answers to Mueller as he changes who oversees the Russia investigation, but it's far from complete:

Mueller's team has begun writing its final report, multiple sources told CNN.

Before that happens, one of the major questions in the Russia investigation remains to be answered: What happens to Roger Stone, a longtime Trump adviser who has been at the center of a whirlwind of legal activity behind the scenes even during the election-related public quiet period by Mueller.

As recently as a month ago, Mueller asked Trump's lawyers to produce call and visitor logs related to Stone from Trump Tower in New York, according to a source briefed on the matter. The request at this late stage of the investigation came as something of a surprise to lawyers involved, given that the Mueller team has been focused for months on Stone and his activities before the 2016 election.

Among the questions Mueller has asked the President to provide written responses on are queries about Stone and his communications with then-candidate Trump, according to a source briefed on the matter.
The President and his lawyers have been aiming to return answers to Mueller's questions later this month, according to one source familiar with the matter. No final decision on an in-person interview has been made.

But Trump's legal team and other lawyers representing witnesses in the investigation expect that the President's responses to Mueller could be one of the final pieces of the 18-month-long probe before the investigators present a report on their findings.
All signs point to an investigation that is winding down, though Mueller hasn't provided any timeline for completing his work.

Perhaps more importantly:

Even after Mueller completes his work, Tuesday's midterm election results mean that House Democrats will also be in a position to expand investigations of Trump. That means Mueller will not be the end of Russia-related questions of Trump and his campaign.

The Stone portion is important because Stone is a sniveling little rat bastard who would sell his grandmother for a pack of smokes. He pretends to be tough and never-a-rat, but he's completely self-centered and if enough leverage can be placed on him--and an immunity deal, as he wouldn't risk a pardon since that still means pleading guilty and he'll do anything to avoid that--he'll crack like a cheap vase, always denying it was him, of course.

In mob terms, he's Henry Hill.

My guess is, he's already been broken, which is why the focus on many of his associates.

A former Infowars bureau chief, Jerome Corsi, expects to be indicted by Mueller.
Jerome Corsi to ABC News said:
I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That's my crime, and now I'm going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them.
He expects to go to prison for the rest of his life??? What the hell did HE do?

• FOX News hasn't tweeted anything in 3 or so days.
  • Trump keeps skipping out on events.
  • Wikileaks is silent on Twitter.
  • Matt Drudge just deleted his entire Twitter account

Twitter is probably only a small part of FOX's audience, but I have to imagine it's a pretty big part of Wikileas' and Drudge's audience. They're deliberately cutting themselves off from their audience? That's not normal for someone whose livelihood or point of existing is spreading "information" to an audience.

Something weird is going on. I hope it's related to the Mueller investigation, not that I have any fucking clue.

- - - Updated - - -

A former Infowars bureau chief, Jerome Corsi, expects to be indicted by Mueller.
I think my only crime was that I support Donald Trump. That's my crime, and now I'm going to go to prison for the rest of my life for cooperating with them.

My guess is that by "supporting Trump" he really means "did something very illegal with the Russians."

You know how rightists are at spinning things (e.g. complaining about racism = white genocide).

Well, according to Wikipedia:
Although sentences vary for each state, life imprisonment sentences is generally mandatory sentences for first-degree murder, particularly if it is done during the commission of another felony (the felony murder rule), or there are other aggravating circumstances present (such as rapes before such murders or for murder of any law enforcement official or other public servant) in all 50 states and the District of Columbia, including states without the death penalty, and as one or the only alternative sentence in states that have the death penalty and in federal and military courts. Life imprisonment is also a mandatory punishment in Idaho for aircraft hijacking, in New York State for terrorism, in Florida for capital sexual battery (sexual abuse of a child under 12 that causes injury to the child) and in Georgia for a second conviction for armed robbery, kidnapping, or rape and other serious violent felonies under Georgia's seven-deadly-sins law.

Life imprisonment is a possible for aggravated mayhem and torture in California. Other specifics about life sentences in the United States continue to vary widely by individual states. Also, the sentence may be given for "drug kingpins" and "habitual criminals." It has been applied in every state except Alaska, as well as in the federal courts. In Alaska, the maximum term of imprisonment is for 99 years, but that is almost always considered to be a practical life sentence.
(My bold)

It appears that 'supporting Donald Trump' has not yet been added to the list - that's always a problem with Wikipedia, you can never be sure that it is up to date. ;)

Or is he perhaps in the terminal phase of some dread illness, such that even a short sentence of imprisonment would likely exceed his remaining lifespan?

OR he's only done little shit, two- to four-year stretches, but LOTS of those, and Mueller has threatened (promised) they will not be served concurrently?

He had advance knowledge of podesta's emails. Lied a few times. I think they've got him.

• Matt Drudge just deleted his entire Twitter account.

Weak conspiracy. Fox News is boycotting twitter over how they handled tweets doxxing Tucker Carlson. Yay for the rest of us. Trump is scared of going to places that don't lick his nuts, like Europe. Wikileaks isn't a prolific tweeter. And Drudge always deletes his tweets shortly after he tweets. His page is usually blank. Nothing to see here.

• Matt Drudge just deleted his entire Twitter account.

Weak conspiracy. Fox News is boycotting twitter over how they handled tweets doxxing Tucker Carlson. Yay for the rest of us. Trump is scared of going to places that don't lick his nuts, like Europe. Wikileaks isn't a prolific tweeter. And Drudge always deletes his tweets shortly after he tweets. His page is usually blank. Nothing to see here.

FOX says that, but it sounds like bullshit. We all found out that the "attack" on his home was a giant pile of bullshit. By staying off Twitter, they have fewer opportunities to counter the facts that are coming out with more bullshit.

What's bullshit is that there is some coordinated twitter activity going on with some deep important Mueller related ramifications.

For something more real, see Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal - WSJ

The Wall Street Journal found that Mr. Trump was involved in or briefed on nearly every step of the agreements. He directed deals in phone calls and meetings with his self-described fixer, Michael Cohen, and others. The U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan has gathered evidence of Mr. Trump’s participation in the transactions.

The hush money shenanigans may be the nexus of the strongest charges against Trump.

What's bullshit is that there is some coordinated twitter activity going on with some deep important Mueller related ramifications.

For something more real, see Donald Trump Played Central Role in Hush Payoffs to Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal - WSJ

The Wall Street Journal found that Mr. Trump was involved in or briefed on nearly every step of the agreements. He directed deals in phone calls and meetings with his self-described fixer, Michael Cohen, and others. The U.S. attorney’s office in Manhattan has gathered evidence of Mr. Trump’s participation in the transactions.

The hush money shenanigans may be the nexus of the strongest charges against Trump.

I'm not sure about Matt Drudge always deleting ALL posts.

And now the National Enquirer has also gone dark.

Anyway, in other news, it looks like Whitaker is considering recusal:

http://time.com/5452900/matt-whitaker-recusal-ethics/

If so, then it sounds like someone explained to him how "obstruction of justice" laws work.

Well, this is a big clue:

Corsi is one of more than a dozen individuals associated with political operative Roger Stone -- a longtime and close ally of President Donald Trump -- who have been contacted by the special counsel. The witnesses, many of whom have appeared before the grand jury impaneled by Mueller’s team, have told ABC News they were asked about Stone’s dealings during the 2016 election and what if any contact he may have had with Wikileaks founder Julian Assange through an intermediary, which Stone denies.

Stone is a thoroughly corrupt, evil pos who most likely was a key architect in making everything known to him about Putin's role optimal. His insights into the underbelly of American politics would have been invaluable to Putin, particularly in a reactive sense as the election progressed.

Stone would be like a mercenary field commander in the front lines providing real-time intell to the generals running the war, but at the same time independent and capable--willing in fact--to go rogue and think he's one of the generals. There is nothing beneath him--including treason--when it comes to winning or power.

He's the spawn of Roy Cohen if Cohen had been fucked and impregnated by Satan (a union Cohen would have courted and forced his young "protege" Donald Trump to watch and masturbate to).

Drudge has been doing that for years. https://web.archive.org/web/20150713061028/https://twitter.com/DRUDGE

They've tweeted today.

But it's not like it would mean anything important about the investigation if they did stop tweeting. Especially when the Fox News channel is still broadcasting as usual, yet somehow their twitter account is supposed to be the key to something.

Drudge has been doing that for years. https://web.archive.org/web/20150713061028/https://twitter.com/DRUDGE

They've tweeted today.

But it's not like it would mean anything important about the investigation if they did stop tweeting. Especially when the Fox News channel is still broadcasting as usual, yet somehow their twitter account is supposed to be the key to something.

If FOX is doing it to boycott Twitter, why aren't they talking about it on their broadcast?

Anyway, sounds like Mueller is starting to talk about Nigel Farage.

The investigation is definitely expanding:

https://hillreporter.com/mueller-reportedly-asking-about-brexit-proponent-nigel-farage-14153

Back
Top Bottom